AVEENO® BABYWASH & SHAMPOO

All the clean your baby needs in one gentle formula. Made for babies with sensitive skin, this baby wash and shampoo cleanses without drying. AVEENO® Baby Wash & Shampoo contains natural Oat Extract, known for its soothing and nourishing properties. And the rich lather rinses clean, leaving a light, fresh fragrance.

• With soothing natural Oat Extract
  • Hypoallergenic baby wash
  • Tear- and soap-free formula
  • Gentle enough for everyday use

Can I apply it all over my baby’s body from head toe?
Does this baby wash have a scent and is it good for dry and sensitive skin?
Is this cruelty free?
Start your review of AVEENO® BABYWASH & SHAMPOO!
Product Highlights
My children are not infants, but I still use this on my daughter.in reviews
I love this line of products, it is a life saver if your child has eczema.in reviews
Carolina P.
Wakeley
I use this to wash my puppy as it’s sensitive in his skin. He used to always scratch for hours after a bath with dog shampoo but this wash seems to soothe his skin and he ends up smelling really nice
Georgina B.
Perth
I used to only use all Johnson’s products for my son but it turns out it doesn’t agree with my skin so I tried aveeno since I’ve used their products in my skincare and it was great, very gentle and the smell is subtle yet nice!
A N.
sydney
People have recommended this to me and it’s alright not he best but quite smooth to the skin
Jessica W.
Smythesdale
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great. Happy baby and happy mummy. I would definitely buy this again, it smells great and leaves my son's skin smooth and healthy.
Tiara S.
Amazing, smooth, if i was to have another baby i will buy this brand again for it as it is so far the only brand that seems to work.
Tiara S.
I've used this both my kids and my self and is so nice probably a lot better than Johnson. In fact so far its the only cream that i can put on my kids.
Megan B.
Dunlop
A very gentle wash for your babie's skin. Light fragrance makes bath time enjoyable but not overpowering. It did what it claimed to do and as such I would certainly purchase it again. Slightly expensive but worth the dollars. Thank you Aveeno.
Alysha G.
This product worked wonders with my daughter and we never had a problem, my daughter suffers from sensitive which she gets from me
Leesl H.
Great product! Packaging easy to use. Does not dry out my skin or hers. Very affordable when you are after a quality product.
Bronwen S.
Canberra Australia
Once we discovered this it has been our product of choice.
it keeps my sons skin soft, and we wash his hair without issue. It has a very mild sent
Once we discovered this it has been our product of choice.

132 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jenny R.
Doral, FL
il y a 17 jours
AVEENO® BABYWASH & SHAMPOO ? Será que este producto es suave para mi bebe?
Katia G.
il y a 4 mois
AVEENO® BABYWASH & SHAMPOO ? Why should I buy it?🤔
Anum F. il y a 4 mois
I found it good, gentle on baby's skin and mild fragrance.