BY AVEENO

Aveeno Baby Wash & Shampoo contains natural oat extract blended into a rich lathering cleanser that cleans without drying because it is soap-free and hypoallergenic. This tear-free formula can be used on the skin and hair for gentle cleansing that... see more...

Bree-Anna B.
Bree-Anna B.
Palm beach gardens
I love the smell of the baby wash! & it makes my sons skin so soft while being gentle on his sensitive baby skin. It's a great product that I'm always using in my home on both my baby & my toddler. It's also super affordable.
Erika E.
Erika E.
Portland, OR
I love this as a body wash for my baby so much, I've begun to use it on myself. It doesn't dry out the skin and is fragrance free. Great for baby's soft fine hair, not my thick cozily hair. Still great, I recommend!
laura k.
laura k.
westville, nj
I love this for my son he is 8 and i atill uae it cause a lot of other washes dry his skin out and makes him very itchy, i use this and their baby lotion on him and his skin feels super soft.
Hanna C.
Hanna C.
Las Vegas
I've Heard it great on babies & im planning to use this on my child soon. It's affordable
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Langley, Bc
We love this for bath time! My son comes out so soft and smelling awesome. Also his skin is sensitive but this doesn't irritate