BY AVEENO

Aveeno Baby Wash & Shampoo contains natural oat extract blended into a rich lathering cleanser that cleans without drying because it is soap-free and hypoallergenic. This tear-free formula can be used on the skin and hair for gentle cleansing that... see more...

Michelle M.
Michelle M.
We have used this since our daughter was a few months old, and it makes her skin so soft and smooth- and she always smells really good. I like that it can be used from head to toe, it makes her hair soft too and doesn't flatten out her curls at all. its not heavy on her hair, it makes it look and feel really clean- regardless of what she manages to get in it by the end of the day! I love this and would absolutely recommend.
Bree-Anna B.
Bree-Anna B.
West Palm Beach, FL
I love the smell of the baby wash! & it makes my sons skin so soft while being gentle on his sensitive baby skin. It's a great product that I'm always using in my home on both my baby & my toddler. It's also super affordable.
Erika E.
Erika E.
Portland, OR
I love this as a body wash for my baby so much, I've begun to use it on myself. It doesn't dry out the skin and is fragrance free. Great for baby's soft fine hair, not my thick cozily hair. Still great, I recommend!
laura k.
laura k.
westville, nj
I love this for my son he is 8 and i atill uae it cause a lot of other washes dry his skin out and makes him very itchy, i use this and their baby lotion on him and his skin feels super soft.
Hanna C.
Hanna C.
Las Vegas
I've Heard it great on babies & im planning to use this on my child soon. It's affordable
Aira R.
Aira R.
I use this to wash my brushes. It works great and doesn't leave it with a strong smell. The brush feels clean and there is no shedding. I like using baby shampoo for brushes because it works and us inexpensive.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Langley, Bc
We love this for bath time! My son comes out so soft and smelling awesome. Also his skin is sensitive but this doesn't irritate