BY AVEENO

AVEENO® Baby Wash & Shampoo blends natural oat extract into a rich lathering wash that cleans without drying because it is soap free and allergy tested. This tear-free formula can be used on skin and hair for gentle cleansing that rinses clean, leaving a soft, fresh fragrance. AVEENO® Baby Wash & Shampoo is formulated to be gentle enough for infants, and babies' sensitive skin. It’s tear free, soap free and paraben free.

Ingredients :

Carefully Extracted From The Oat Kernel, Active Naturals® Oat Extract Provides A Soothing Effect While Gently Nourishing Delicate Skin.

Stina C.
Fairfield , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My baby has eczema and this is the only brand I have used since I've found out. I have this whole set and also the purple set.  This one kind of has a plain smell to it but it does the job.  My son has never has another skin problem since I've used this on him.  I will recommend this to friends and family.
Natasha T.
Dardanelle, AR
My son has very sensitive skin. I use Aveeno for my skin and so I bought this hoping it would help him, he has had no more breakouts from products I've put on him after i started using this one.
Genesis J.
After my so started to get rashes in his body i changed to this brand. Ever since i haven't looked back! Its a little more than the other ones but its well spend if my son feels better.
Tami A.
I used as shampoo and baby wash. I liked the way it lathers. Clears the hair well. But costs more then other brands that work just as well
Estrella B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Affordable skin care at its best! My son had very sensitive skin when he was born and Aveeno was the only thing that wouldn't hurt him.
Mahalah B.
Allardt, TN
The Aveeno wash, as well as the lotion, smells/works amazingly! It's been wonderful on my son's super sensitive skin.
Heather S.
Somerset, KY
We love love love baby aveeno!! It's all my son could use until he was 6 or 7 months old due to sensitive skin.
Alexandra R.
TONAWANDA, NY
Perfect for my little ones! No need to fumble more more than one bottle while they're being silly in the tub!
Nicole A.
Staten Island, NY
My absolute favorite for mom and baby! Super soft skin all day long Clean scent and no allergic reactions!
Whitney S.
This baby wash is wonderful! My son has always had sensitive skin and we still use this even as a toddler.
Este produto contém parabenos?