BY AVEENO #5 in Children's Bath

Aveeno can be used every day to help keep your baby's skin and hair soft, smooth and feeling healthier. Lightly Scented Natural Oat Formula Tear-Free Gentle Cleansing for Hair & Body Pediatrician recommended Wash & Shampoo contains natural oat extract blended into a rich lathering cleanser that cleans without drying because it is soap-free and hypoallergenic.  This tear-free formula can be used on skin and hair for gentle cleansing that rinses clean with a soft, fresh fragrance.  Aveeno® Baby Wash & Shampoo is formulted to be gentle enough for newborns and babies with sensitive skin. Aveeno ® can be used every day to help keep your baby s skin and hair soft, smooth and feeling healthier. The Aveeno ® Brand has been Pediatrician recommended for over 60 years. Aveeno® Active Naturals, Discover natures secret for baby s healthy skin see more...

Aveeno Baby Wash & Shampoo
  • "I love this product I use this product on my son he has very sensitive skin and little bit of eggs and not here I'm behind his ears and I love the way it smells it smells amazing" in 35 reviews
  • "I absolutely Love the Aveeno Baby Shampoo and Body Wash, It Smells Great In My daughters Hair, Gentle on Her skin, has a no-tear formula, leaves skin soft and clean." in 7 reviews
  • "I love this product for my daughter- she has very sensitive skin and at age 6 we still use it." in 6 reviews
  • "I had never used any aveeno products prior to using the baby lotion because my son had very sensitive skin." in 4 reviews
Ashle A.
Providence , RI
I swear by this line of products! I had to switch over to a new brand of bath wash products for my daughter and her pediatrician recommend this line. I use this on my daughters hair and as a body wash during the day and it leaves my daughters hair and her smelling fresh and clean! This product can be bought anywhere but I get it from Walmart because it's the cheapest there. I pay $6.97 which is a little on the pricey side considering that there are other baby bath products for $3 or $4. Highly recommend!
Emily L.
Mckinney, TX
When my first child was born we learned quickly that she had sensitive skin and could not use most products. Our pediatrician recommended Aveeno and we haven't used anything else since! Now almost three, this is the only shampoo and body wash we have used for her and our son, who also has sensitive skin. There is no reaction or residue and it's so mild I don't have to worry about getting it in their eyes. I recommend this product to everyone with little ones! You can't beat the quality for the price!
Donna C.
I love this shampoo/body wash combo. I like that everything is in one bottle. This is the first time I have bought this product, but I will continue purchasing. I bought this and the Aveeno baby lotion at Target. It is an awesome product. I use this on both of my kids, and like I said, it is so convenient having everything in one bottle. The only thing I would change would be to have a pump bottle instead, but the design now isn't a problem. I definitely recommend this product to others.
Melanie M.
Liberty, SC
Our daughter was diagnosed with eczema at 4 months old. She had itchy, painful red patches and the doctor suggested I switch her bath soap to this. Within two days her spots were gone, and they have yet to come back. This product is recommended by all pediatricians for sensitive skin, and I can see why! When i was growing up, i had sensitive skin also, and my parents swore by anything Aveeno. It does have a mild scent, but not as perfume-like like other brands.
Lauren K.
South Mills, NC
I use Averno Baby Wash and Shampoo for my toddler and preschooler every night at bath time. It's gentle on their skin. It has a light, clean smell that reminds me of a baby without all of the strong fragrance that dries their skin out like competitors. It's moisturizing. Awesome enough on skin that it was actually beneficial to use soap when one of my children had Hand, Foot, and Mouth disease. We love Aveeno. Will recommend 100% to friends and family.
Shyla V.
I always used Johnson's baby soap...I heard about Aveeno from my cousin and I used it once and never used my Johnson's again. My kids hair was SO much softer. Not only that but their skin wasn't dry and bumpy as usual. I always assumed my kids had ezema in their arms but after switching to Aveeno the bumbs are gone and their hair is fluffy and soft. I tell every single mom I know and every soon to be mom to only buy Aveeno products for their baby!
Maria K.
Hattiesburg, MS
I have been using this shampoo for my baby girl since she was born. I love the smell and how clean her hair feels after I use on her. She is 20 months now. My husband was very happy to find it at Sam's club he loves to by big bulk items from there. Last time Sam's did not have it but had JJ which my husband decided to get instead! I did not like at all. We now have tqo giangantic JJ bottles sitting that i refuse to use on my daughter.
Ashlea G.
Fort Wayne, IN
We have been using this since my baby was born. He hasn't had any issues with it so far and does have sensitive skin. I like the smell -it's very light but doesn't last long. I noticed it was made by Johnson & Johnson though and heard they were having some complaints against their regular baby wash so I wonder if they use some of the same ingredients?!?
Shon I.
This product works great for bathing my baby, especially with her eczema. On the down side, I do not believe this product should be used as a shampoo. As a shampoo it does not work for my daughter. The first time I washed baby's hair with this she cried until I rinsed it out, kind you that this was not her first time getting her hair washed.
Rachel M.
I'm in between this product I liked it because it was safe for my kid but it didn't always work. there were times that I would wash her hair and it would still smell like it did when we got in the bath or be just as dirty. I would even scrub for 5 minutes and let it sit to see if that's how it was supposed to do it but it didn't always work.
Josselyn R.
Riverside, CA
Is this better that johnsons?
Gi M.
How long does it take for your baby to finish a bottle
Cyd C.
Newport News, VA
Is this brand better than johnson's? New mom here
Naasia W.
Raleigh, NC
My Baby has dry patches on her skin . Will this product be okay ?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
I'm an adult with sensitive skin and I'm looking for a body wash. Do you think this would be a good one? I've been looking into baby products because I know their made for sensitive skin.