BY AVEENO #1 in Baby Shampoo

AVEENO® Baby Wash & Shampoo blends natural oat extract into a rich lathering wash that cleans without drying because it is soap free and allergy tested. This tear-free formula can be used on skin and hair for gentle cleansing that rinses clean, leaving a soft, fresh fragrance. AVEENO® Baby Wash & Shampoo is formulated to be gentle enough for infants, and babies' sensitive skin. It’s tear free, soap free and paraben free.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® OAT EXTRACT

Carefully extracted from the oat kernel, ACTIVE NATURALS® Oat Extract provides a soothing effect while gently nourishing delicate skin.

• Is this really good?? How's the smell???4 Answers
  • does this baby shampoo has sulfates ? and does it make ha...3 Answers
Aveeno® Baby Wash & Shampoo
  • "I absolutely Love the Aveeno Baby Shampoo and Body Wash, It Smells Great In My daughters Hair, Gentle on Her skin, has a no-tear formula, leaves skin soft and clean." in 7 reviews
  • "I love this product for my daughter- she has very sensitive skin and at age 6 we still use it." in 6 reviews
  • "I had never used any aveeno products prior to using the baby lotion because my son had very sensitive skin." in 4 reviews
Orlyxander F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I start by saying "Because there was no shampoo no tears when I was a girl haha". I love the formula of aveeno is super delicate for the skin of my baby, the aroma is soft but pleasant and most importantly it is free of tears, a couple of days ago I was bathing my baby and had his hands full of shampoo and She rub her eyes, it scares me very much thinking that they were going to sting her eyes and to my surprise she was as if nothing had happened, we verified that it is no tears
December L.
Sandusky, OH
I love this ! It’s natural smelling and it’s better for your baby than Johnson’s. It makes my sons skin soft even without lotion. My son has very sensitive skin and it didn’t cause him to break out. 10/10 I will definitely be purchasing more of this ! Purchased at any target, Walmart, or meijers .
Janis W.
Houston
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
As a first time mom, I tend to have a hard time knowing what to trust with my baby's delicate skin. I was given an Aveeno Baby Gift Set at my baby shower, and was excited to try it out because I have had generally positive experiences with Aveeno products for myself. This soap smell so nice but also very delicate. It isn't overwhelming for me or the baby. I love that it is a body wash and a shampoo, one product for two tasks makes bath time so much easier. Her hair is so soft after her baths. My only issue, and I am sure it is common for all baby soap products, is it tends to dry her out a bit, but that is what lotion is for! I would definitely recommend this if you are looking for something with a gentle scent that is also gentle on baby's skin.
Manminder S.
Milford , CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It's very gentle on my baby, the smell is so nice after you rinse it off there's a slight scent that stays in the baby's hair and it's so nice. It doesn't irritate her eyes if the soapy water runs down her face anymore than plain water does. If you want unscented though this is not for you however the scent is very mild compared to all other baby washes I've used so far.
Tara G.
Bulverde, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have 3 children and have tried many tear free baby shampoos for them. Aveeno baby shampoo and body wash is my family’s favorite. It was so gentle and calming on my babies’ skin, and worked well for both my dry skin kid and his siblings with more normal skin. It doesn’t have a strong scent and a little goes a long way. This is what I always buy for baby showers.
Katy R.
Spring, TX
This stuff is alright. It overly strips my sons skin. It amazes me that some ladies believe this is a "natural" product! Couldn't be further from it! This brand is owned by Johnson and Johnson. It smells nice. Oatmeal is neat. I would use it on makeup brushes but if you are spending this much thinking you are doing your kid a favor - skip it. Try Dr. Bronners or Dr. Woods Baby Castile for something natural, gentle, affordable, not filled with artificial fragrances and other nasties. Remember we all buy free and clear detergents because the fragrance is too much for our babies skin. Don't slather them in it because Aveeno has clever marketing.
Elizabeth C.
Knightdale, NC
My friend suggested I try this for my baby when we realized that she was sensitive to all baby shampoos including hypoallergenic ones! This is one of the few that she did not have a reaction too. It cleaneded well and left her skin soft and smooth with no red bumps or dry itchiness. My friend still uses it for her 5 yo because all of them have allergies and he deals best with this mixed with another Aveeno wash. Definitely a friend product to anyone with sensitivities!
Yvette W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This soap is decent. It's tear free as far as I'm concerned. My baby never cried about it burning his eyes even though I always make sure it gets no where near them. It lathers up well and has lasted me quite some time. I like the amount you get in this bottle for the price. It has no scent. I purchased mine from Target.com while browsing the app.
Lexi A.
Plainville, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This has been my favorite baby shampoo/wash thus far. It leaves my daughter's skin incredibly soft and her cradle cap has been clearing up since I've started using it. The scent isn't too overpowering and it's reasonably priced. I would recommend this product to all parents, especially those with children with sensitive skin.
Megan M.
Wentzville, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The Aveeno brand has always been a favorite of mine because of the ingredients. This is very gentle and has a very subtle scent. The only think I dislike is that this product doesn’t lather up very well. It’s very thick unlike comparable brands, which is good for moisture but not so much when it comes to bubbles.
Josselyn R.
Riverside, CA
Is this better that johnsons?
Gi M.
How long does it take for your baby to finish a bottle
Naasia W.
Roxboro, NC
My Baby has dry patches on her skin . Will this product be okay ?
Cyd C.
Newport News, VA
Is this brand better than johnson's? New mom here
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
I'm an adult with sensitive skin and I'm looking for a body wash. Do you think this would be a good one? I've been looking into baby products because I know their made for sensitive skin.

back