BY AVEENO #2 in Baby Wash and Shower Gels

Tear-free formula gently cleanses without drying.

AVEENO® Baby Wash & Shampoo blends natural oat extract into a rich lathering wash that cleans without drying because it is soap free and allergy tested. This tear-free formula can be used on skin and hair for gentle cleansing that rinses clean, leaving a soft, fresh fragrance. AVEENO® Baby Wash & Shampoo is formulated to be gentle enough for infants, and babies' sensitive skin. It’s tear free, soap free and paraben free.

Ingredients: Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Glycerin, Coco-Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Benzoate, Glyceryl Oleate, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Polyquaternium-10, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract

• Is this really good?? How's the smell???4 Answers
  • does this baby shampoo has sulfates ? and does it make ha...3 Answers
AVEENO® Baby Wash & Shampoo
  • "I absolutely Love the Aveeno Baby Shampoo and Body Wash, It Smells Great In My daughters Hair, Gentle on Her skin, has a no-tear formula, leaves skin soft and clean." in 7 reviews
  • "I love this product for my daughter- she has very sensitive skin and at age 6 we still use it." in 6 reviews
  • "I had never used any aveeno products prior to using the baby lotion because my son had very sensitive skin." in 4 reviews
Jasmin E.
Perth Amboy
Purchased at: Target
Aveeno Active Naturals - Baby Wash & Shampoo"(by Johnson & Johnson/Neutrogena) is a truly fine quality product. Formulated to be gentle enough for a baby's sensitive skin, tear-free, soap-free, paraben-free, phthalate-free, and totally hypoallergenic, "Aveeno Active Naturals - Baby Wash & Shampoo" can be used every day to help keep a baby's skin and hair soft, smooth and feeling fresher/healthier. As with all "Aveeno" products, this specific formulation contains natural oat extract, which has inert moisturizing properties. Blended into a rich lathering formula, it cleans a baby's ultra-delicate derma without causing dryness, as it is entirely soap-free. This formula had been put through a series of careful tests so as to ensure that it will not cause a baby's eyes or skin any irritation, while hair and skin are completely cleansed. It also rinses completely clean and leaves just a hint of a soft, freshly-scented fragance. This formula contains a pleasantly mild fragance. Your baby will be so much happier and feel healthier during and after the cleansing process of their hair and skin with "Aveeno Active Naturals - Baby Wash & Shampoo". The "Aveeno" brand-name is Pediatrician approved, since it is proven dermatologically healthful and, overall, safe for use on a baby. I frequently observe the significantly essential benefits that the "Aveeno" brand offers to bunches of babies and their caregivers. Of course, when a very good product, such as "Aveeno Active Naturals - Baby Wash & Shampoo" maintains a baby's skin and hair in a cleaner, healthier manner, both baby and parent are much happier. Admittedly, I have applied "Aveeno Active Naturals - Baby Wash & Shampoo" to my own adult hair, as well. I personally find it does an amazing job at ever so gently, but quite efficiently, cleaning my hair. In fact, as compared to many shampoos aimed toward the adult market, "Aveeno Active Naturals - Baby Wash & Shampoo" lathers remarkably well(a tiny dab goes a long way) and provides a cleaner wash and rinse
Cassandra B.
AVEENO Baby Wash & Shampoo is by far my favorite wash to use on my son. The soap's formula is compiled of gentle ingredients that are tough on dirt/food, not on my son's eyes. My son suffers from eczema, his skin is easily irritated by many products, AVEENO has helped him to recover from outbreaks and prevent new ones from starting. I recommend AVEENO (any of their baby products) to anyone who's child suffers from similar skin irritants.
Orlyxander F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I start by saying "Because there was no shampoo no tears when I was a girl haha". I love the formula of aveeno is super delicate for the skin of my baby, the aroma is soft but pleasant and most importantly it is free of tears, a couple of days ago I was bathing my baby and had his hands full of shampoo and She rub her eyes, it scares me very much thinking that they were going to sting her eyes and to my surprise she was as if nothing had happened, we verified that it is no tears
Steph P.
Duluth
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Aveeno is my go to wash because of this product. It smells great, and makes my kids squeaky clean!  It's very gentle and mild on my baby's delicate skin. The best thing about it is that it's for body and hair, so it also saves you money instead of having to buy a separate wash and separate shampoo. Thank you aveeno for making my mommy life easier. I would recommend this to all moms!!!
December L.
Sandusky, OH
I love this ! It’s natural smelling and it’s better for your baby than Johnson’s. It makes my sons skin soft even without lotion. My son has very sensitive skin and it didn’t cause him to break out. 10/10 I will definitely be purchasing more of this ! Purchased at any target, Walmart, or meijers .
Manminder S.
Milford , CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It's very gentle on my baby, the smell is so nice after you rinse it off there's a slight scent that stays in the baby's hair and it's so nice. It doesn't irritate her eyes if the soapy water runs down her face anymore than plain water does. If you want unscented though this is not for you however the scent is very mild compared to all other baby washes I've used so far.
Tara G.
Bulverde, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have 3 children and have tried many tear free baby shampoos for them. Aveeno baby shampoo and body wash is my family’s favorite. It was so gentle and calming on my babies’ skin, and worked well for both my dry skin kid and his siblings with more normal skin. It doesn’t have a strong scent and a little goes a long way. This is what I always buy for baby showers.
Katy R.
Spring, TX
This stuff is alright. It overly strips my sons skin. It amazes me that some ladies believe this is a "natural" product! Couldn't be further from it! This brand is owned by Johnson and Johnson. It smells nice. Oatmeal is neat. I would use it on makeup brushes but if you are spending this much thinking you are doing your kid a favor - skip it. Try Dr. Bronners or Dr. Woods Baby Castile for something natural, gentle, affordable, not filled with artificial fragrances and other nasties. Remember we all buy free and clear detergents because the fragrance is too much for our babies skin. Don't slather them in it because Aveeno has clever marketing.
Christina G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Me and my kids love aveeno wether it be baby or orginal it was and still is affordable i will always by aveeno. No comparison aveeno is one of the best pro great smell and last a little while cons it dont last long enough i am well satisfied with this
Elizabeth C.
Knightdale, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My friend suggested I try this for my baby when we realized that she was sensitive to all baby shampoos including hypoallergenic ones! This is one of the few that she did not have a reaction too. It cleaneded well and left her skin soft and smooth with no red bumps or dry itchiness. My friend still uses it for her 5 yo because all of them have allergies and he deals best with this mixed with another Aveeno wash. Definitely a friend product to anyone with sensitivities!
Josselyn R.
Riverside , CA
Is this better that johnsons?
Gi M.
How long does it take for your baby to finish a bottle
Cyd C.
Newport News, VA
Is this brand better than johnson's? New mom here
Naasia W.
Roxboro, NC
My Baby has dry patches on her skin . Will this product be okay ?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
I'm an adult with sensitive skin and I'm looking for a body wash. Do you think this would be a good one? I've been looking into baby products because I know their made for sensitive skin.

Amazon