BY AVEENO #5 in Baby Shampoo

Aveeno can be used every day to help keep your baby's skin and hair soft, smooth and feeling healthier. Lightly Scented Natural Oat Formula Tear-Free Gentle Cleansing for Hair & Body Pediatrician recommended Wash & Shampoo contains natural oat extract blended into a rich lathering cleanser that cleans without drying because it is soap-free and hypoallergenic.  This tear-free formula can be used on skin and hair for gentle cleansing that rinses clean with a soft, fresh fragrance.  Aveeno® Baby Wash & Shampoo is formulted to be gentle enough for newborns and babies with sensitive skin. Aveeno ® can be used every day to help keep your baby s skin and hair soft, smooth and feeling healthier. The Aveeno ® Brand has been Pediatrician recommended for over 60 years. Aveeno® Active Naturals, Discover natures secret for baby s healthy skin see more...

Aveeno Baby Wash & Shampoo
  • "I absolutely Love the Aveeno Baby Shampoo and Body Wash, It Smells Great In My daughters Hair, Gentle on Her skin, has a no-tear formula, leaves skin soft and clean." in 7 reviews
  • "I love this product for my daughter- she has very sensitive skin and at age 6 we still use it." in 6 reviews
  • "I had never used any aveeno products prior to using the baby lotion because my son had very sensitive skin." in 4 reviews
Janis W.
Houston
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
As a first time mom, I tend to have a hard time knowing what to trust with my baby's delicate skin. I was given an Aveeno Baby Gift Set at my baby shower, and was excited to try it out because I have had generally positive experiences with Aveeno products for myself. This soap smell so nice but also very delicate. It isn't overwhelming for me or the baby. I love that it is a body wash and a shampoo, one product for two tasks makes bath time so much easier. Her hair is so soft after her baths. My only issue, and I am sure it is common for all baby soap products, is it tends to dry her out a bit, but that is what lotion is for! I would definitely recommend this if you are looking for something with a gentle scent that is also gentle on baby's skin.
Manminder S.
Milford, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It's very gentle on my baby, the smell is so nice after you rinse it off there's a slight scent that stays in the baby's hair and it's so nice. It doesn't irritate her eyes if the soapy water runs down her face anymore than plain water does. If you want unscented though this is not for you however the scent is very mild compared to all other baby washes I've used so far.
Tara G.
Bulverde, TX
I have 3 children and have tried many tear free baby shampoos for them. Aveeno baby shampoo and body wash is my family’s favorite. It was so gentle and calming on my babies’ skin, and worked well for both my dry skin kid and his siblings with more normal skin. It doesn’t have a strong scent and a little goes a long way. This is what I always buy for baby showers.
Olivia T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this baby wash, I use it on my daughter about every other day in the bath. You can get this anywhere and it's really great on her skin because it is so sensitive and gentle. I use this with the matching lotion and it's one of the only washes/sets that doesn't make her break out into a rash
Natasha P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I used to love this shampoo, but later looked closer at ingridients list, and was disappointed to see many unnatural ingridients, including fragrance. In comparison to other baby washes, this one is still way cleaner and greener. Works well for delicate eczema prone skin. Has mild pleasant scent.
Taylor T.
Saginaw, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really love this wash for my baby. I am a Aveeno brand fan so I was happy to see that they have a line for babies. I really love the smell! I sniff my baby’s head all day because of the delicious smell! It leaves my baby’s skin soft and smooth! Also, it being year free is a huge bonus.
🌹Lisbeth🌹 L.
Van Nuys
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
So I’ve always used aveeno products for myself and decided to use on my first baby, I loved that it smelled good and was good for baby’s delicate skin, the only thing was that it would dry out my daughters curly hair, so I stopped using for her hair and used it mostly for her body, but other then that I do love the product and would recommend.
Rori L.
ogden, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is not my favorite baby shampoo or body wash. It really does not have a smell and it does not make me feel like my baby is clean. It also made my daughter get dry so I decided not to use I would not recommend
Stefanie S.
Orem, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We have been using this for our daughter ever since she got home from the hospital! It smells fresh and clean without being too overpowering and is great for sensitive skin! #aveenobaby
Breanne W.
Farmersville, ohio
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This stuff is awesome and not filled with a lot of perfume like others, it smells nice after a bath and doesn’t make my sons skin red like other brands do. I reccomned this stuff!
Josselyn R.
Riverside, CA
Is this better that johnsons?
Gi M.
How long does it take for your baby to finish a bottle
Cyd C.
Newport News, VA
Is this brand better than johnson's? New mom here
Naasia W.
Roxboro, NC
My Baby has dry patches on her skin . Will this product be okay ?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
I'm an adult with sensitive skin and I'm looking for a body wash. Do you think this would be a good one? I've been looking into baby products because I know their made for sensitive skin.