BY AVEENO

AVEENO Baby Wash Shampoo is two-in-one wash that gently cleans your baby all over. This formula contains natural oat extract that cleanses your babys skin and hair without over-drying. The lathering formula is soap-free and hypoallergenic so it is even gentle enough for newborns and babies with sensitive skin. It is gentle enough for daily use to help keep your babys skin and hair soft smooth and feeling healthy. From the number-one paediatrician recommended baby brand AVEENO Baby Wash Shampoo is also tear-free and rinses clean with a soft fresh fragrance. AVEENO Baby Wash Shampoo comes in 236-millilitre 354-millilitre and 532-millilitre bottles. 236 mL 354 mL and 532 mL bottle of baby wash and shampoo Gentle cleanser for hair and body Specially formulated for babies Contains soothing natural oat extract Lightly scented From the 1 paediatrician recommended baby brand Tear-free soap-free and hypoallergenic see more...

Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Heyburn , ID
Review for: Aveeno Baby Wash and Shampoo
We have used this for my son since he was born and when he ran out we used a different kind we had on hand and he broke out in a rash. Now that we've switched back his skin has cleared up so much! I love this product and would recommend it to all moms and/or dads.
Rachel U.
Rachel U.
Hawthorne, CA
Review for: Aveeno Baby Wash and Shampoo
My baby has a mild case of eczema, one of the products the dr suggested is the aveeno baby products. I could say it's very effective we had his eczema under control.I highly recommend this product to my fellow parents.
Julie G.
Julie G.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Aveeno Baby Wash and Shampoo
Use this for my 10 month old along with the lotion. easy to rinse and safe for baby. It doesn't leave any left over residue in hair that some baby shampoos do. I would say it is affordable and I recommend it.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Houston
Review for: Aveeno Baby Wash and Shampoo
I used this shampoo with my first born and it left her skin really soft! I didn't like how it was kind of thick like jelly. It is a little bit expensive depending on size but I would definitely recommend!!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Review for: Aveeno Baby Wash and Shampoo
I love Aveeno baby soap makes my kids smell so clean ! Only wish it was a little bigger for the price , I'm a mother of 2 and soap goes pretty quickly ! Still will be getting for my kids can't get enough
Evelyn R.
Evelyn R.
Crandall, TX
Review for: Aveeno Baby Wash and Shampoo
I use this shampoo for my baby girl and let me tell you, IT WORKS WONDERS. She has curly curly hair and with this product I am able to wash her hair and brush it without a problem right after her shower. It smells great and not harmful from my experience!
Maria F.
Maria F.
Fayetteville, NC
Review for: Aveeno Baby Wash and Shampoo
I recently became a mom and I have a 2 month old baby whose skin is so sensitive. I started using aveeno baby wash & shampoo and it's very delicate and calming for my baby. Love it
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Aveeno Baby Wash and Shampoo
I love this because not only is it super gentle for delicate skin like that of a baby, but it is also very cleansing so even I can slap some one and not worry about my skin remaining dirty. I would use this even for myself.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Review for: Aveeno Baby Wash and Shampoo
We have a newborn baby boy and this is the perfect product for his sensitive skin. A little bit goes a long way and it smells so good, I keep kissing his washed head!
Nissa M.
Nissa M.
Review for: Aveeno Baby Wash and Shampoo
I have a 6 month old baby boy and i love this stuff soft on his skin I've been using it since he was born i wouldn't ever consider using anything different on him