Aveeno Baby Wash and Shampoo uploaded by Meyling M.Aveeno Baby Wash and Shampoo uploaded by Madeline R.Aveeno Baby Wash and Shampoo uploaded by Lindsey R.

BY AVEENO

AVEENO Baby Wash Shampoo is two-in-one wash that gently cleans your baby all over. This formula contains natural oat extract that cleanses your babys skin and hair without over-drying. The lathering formula is soap-free and hypoallergenic so it is even gentle enough for newborns and babies with sensitive skin. It is gentle enough for daily use to help keep your babys skin and hair soft smooth and feeling healthy. From the number-one paediatrician recommended baby brand AVEENO Baby Wash Shampoo is also tear-free and rinses clean with a soft fresh fragrance. AVEENO Baby Wash Shampoo comes in 236-millilitre 354-millilitre and 532-millilitre bottles. 236 mL 354 mL and 532 mL bottle of baby wash and shampoo Gentle cleanser for hair and body Specially formulated for babies Contains soothing natural oat extract Lightly scented From the 1 paediatrician recommended baby brand Tear-free soap-free and hypoallergenic see more...

Kimbria L.
Jonesboro
I’ve used a lot of different companies for my sons skin in the past. Aveeno has been the best thus far! It doesn’t cause him to be itchy, or break out. Very effective and also affordable. I️ would definitely recommend this products to anyone.
Archana K.
Milwaukee, WI
We bought the Aveeno baby wash and shampoo for our newborn when a friend recommended and must say we haven't been disappointed. It is affordable, very soft on my daughter's skin and has a pleasant smell. There's no way a shampoo won't get into a baby's eyes and she has never cried due to burning or hurting. It's really worth it! Highly recommended!
Amanda B.
I absolutely LOVE this product! I started using this when my kids would itch from other baby wash but it’s mild and clean their hair and skin well. Also if your child has eczema it’s really mild for their skin as well.. only con is that the bottle is small for the price.
Lindsey R.
Lebanon, VA
Absolutely love this brand !! Aveeno truly is amazing on the skin ! My son had so many skin issues when he was a baby, Johnson and Johnson was so harsh on his skin he was constantly breaking out. When we switched over to aveeno his skin turned so soft and we had no more break outs !!! It smells good and truly works! The only con is it truly is expensive but well worth it cause it last for a long time!
Sharayah G.
Salem, OR
This is by far my favorite baby soap. It's a light scent that smells good. And it works extremely well for sensitive skin. Ive used it for all of my kids the lotion is one of my favorites too! It isn't badly priced either! You can get them in a set together pretty much anywhere.
Jamie V.
Rexburg, ID
We have used this for my son since he was born and when he ran out we used a different kind we had on hand and he broke out in a rash. Now that we've switched back his skin has cleared up so much! I love this product and would recommend it to all moms and/or dads.
Danielle N.
Orange Park, FL
My daughter's eczema has been doing do much better since I switched to this from Johnson and Johnson. It's a very thick creamy, and unscented baby wash. I have since started having my 4 year old wash in it as well and his eczema seems to be bothering him less.
Kenzie B.
Layton, UT
My son has very sensitive skin and this is the only baby wash that doesn't make him get a rash. It doesn't leave a smell which I love. It makes his hair feel so soft. When you pair it with the lotion his skin is perfection!
Kaitlin M.
El paso, TX
I love this because not only is it super gentle for delicate skin like that of a baby, but it is also very cleansing so even I can slap some one and not worry about my skin remaining dirty. I would use this even for myself.
Nadia G.
Brandon, FL
I have used the Aveeno Baby Wash & Shampoo for a while now on my toddler. It is gentle but cleans thoroughly. Comes in a decent amount. I got mine from my local Walmart and they carry this in Target also. I recommend it.
Meyling M.
Jacksonville, Fl
cleaning day for my babies !! How often do they clean their brushes and what soap do they use?♥💬️ Aveeno Baby Wash and Shampoo