AVEENO® Baby Soothing Relief Moisturizing Cream

A comforting touch for dry skin Help prevent and protect your baby’s skin from dryness. AVEENO® Baby Soothing Relief Moisturizing Cream with natural Colloidal Oatmeal complex is designed to soothe and help protect the dry, sensitive skin of your precious little one. This baby cream is also clinically proven to moisturize and comfort 24 hours. With soothing natural Colloidal Oatmeal complex Hypoallergenic Helps prevent and temporarily prevents chafed, chapped or cracked skin Steroid-free Fragrance-free and dye-free Paraben-free and phthalate-free

How long does the moisture last? My son does not have eczema, but does have small dry patches on his back.
How well does this product moisturize your baby’s skin?
Has anyone used this product for eczema? Did you get good results?
Start your review of AVEENO® Baby Soothing Relief Moisturizing Cream!
Alannah E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My favorite baby lotion! it's not super thick, no smell, not over greasy! it's fairly affordable as well.
Lindsay V.
Bothwell, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
AVEENO® Baby Soothing Relief Moisturizing Cream uploaded by Lindsay V.
I've used this on all three of my children when ever they have had dry skin. It is a great moisturizer. It makes their skin super soft, is non irritating, has a very light scent, and works well to keep skin hydrated. It's not expensive and works great. Recommend!
Easha K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
AVEENO® Baby Soothing Relief Moisturizing Cream uploaded by Easha K.
Aveeno baby products are so good for babies. I prefer to use these for my baby’s delicate skin. This soothing relief moisturizing cream is very hydrating and gives a long-lasting smoothness. This one us fragrance free and the texture is very good.
Melisa S.
El Paso, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
AVEENO® Baby Soothing Relief Moisturizing Cream uploaded by Melisa S.
The greatest lotion ever for babies leaves skin so smooth and nourished super healthy my kids love this lotion
Haley B.
Jacksonville, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
AVEENO® Baby Soothing Relief Moisturizing Cream uploaded by Haley B.
I really love this for my little one. sometimes she gets a dry patch on her leg a d this softens it right up. i also really love this for myself cause I have an issue with dry feet and this makes them feel so moisturizing
Nka K.
Charleston, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love the baby Aveeno moisturizing cream because it works like magic on my skin. So soft and Moisturizing. It's very long lasting! I would definitely buy this again. And recommend it to everyone. AVEENO® Baby Soothing Relief Moisturizing Cream
Iraida V.
Newark, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
AVEENO® Baby Soothing Relief Moisturizing Cream uploaded by Iraida V.
When my nephew was born, because of the change of climate he started to have ezcema, and this moisturizing cream has help him a lot. It also hydrates really well his skin!
Vanessa M.
Port Colborne, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love aveeno cream! Perfect for my sensitive skin! I have very dry skin and this does an excellent job moisturizing
Orlando M.
Victorville, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Aveeno is the best brand for smooth skin! It is amazing because my child loves it! Everytime we get ready she knows to just stand up for me to put Aveeno on, she loves it! It also is affordable so get it !
Rose A J.
Hobbs, NM
Purchased at: Target
A must have. I make sure we have a bottle in our home at all times. My families favorite lotion. I have eczema it keeps my skin so smooth and soft. It helps relieve the itching and heals all the dry spots. My husband absolutely loves it. It keeps his skin well moisturized and so healthy. We live in the southwest. Its hot and dry here pretty much all the time. I keep aveno products on hand at all times.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...