BY AVEENO

This non-greasy fragrance free hypoallergenic cream is enriched with skin-soothing natural colloidal oatmeal to help restore lost moisture for the relief of dry skin. This naturally soothing cream with rich emollients is clinically proven to reduce dryness and moisturize skin for 24 hours. Its even gentle enough for newborns and babies with sensitive skin and can be used daily. see more...

Yuleica S.
Yuleica S.
Orlando , FL
Esto es lo máximo para la irritación en la Colita de tu bebé, con solo aplicarla durante un día lo deja de nuevo suave e hidratado, amo todos estos productos, vale la pena pagar lo q vale se los súper recomiendo son muy efectivos y más si tu bebé es de piel delicada!!
Liliett C.
Liliett C.
Miami
La crema preferida para mis niños la uso desde que nacieron mis hijos y la verdad que me encanta les humecta la piel . Ya que uno de mis niños es alérgico . Pero esta le cae muy bien y el pediatra me la recomendó .
Emeraldean S.
Emeraldean S.
This cream is amazing. I use it when I'm itchy on the arms and it just helps prevent me from itching in that area. It prevents ashyness and make your skin really smooth. It is affordable. I have family members who also uses this product and they love it and their kids.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Sylacauga, AL
One of the only products I can use on my child. He has so many skin problems and I can always count on aveeno to leave his skin clear and silky soft
I love this a lot.i usted to have really hard skin but then I found this and it smells good and it makes ur skin softer
Shakeira E.
Shakeira E.
Phoenix, AZ
The Aveeno Baby soothing relief moisture cream is perfect for not just babies but for anyone. Ive been using this on my baby girl since birth and she's now 2 years old. It can be pricey compared to other brands but worth every penny and can be on sale at times. The formula is perfect and literally helps to calm the skin and feel so relaxed. I love using it after showers
Dana M.
Dana M.
sydney, NS
Aveeno offers great moisturizing cream for adults and children. The Aveeno baby is great for babies and adults with sensitive skin issues. Fragrance free and softens skin and prevents you from drying out. Colloidal oatmeal helps to prevent itchy skin and helps to soothe dry skin. Fantastic product for the whole family to use.
sophia c.
sophia c.
i used it as my daily facial wash and my skin really soft as baby skin...i have sebtive skin i easily got dry patches redness any smal small bumps but with this one together with the lotion on my face ohh i cant say anything ...this one is my life saver
Phoebe S.
Phoebe S.
It made my baby brother's skin moisturized and not dry. It made his skin much more smoother.