BY AVEENO

AVEENO® Baby Soothing Relief Moisturizing Cream contains ACTIVE NATURALS®Colloidal Oatmeal and rich emollients that soothe dry, delicate skin. It’s clinically proven to moisturize for 24 hours and soothe dry, sensitive skin. This formula absorbs quickly and is gentle enough for infants and babies with sensitive skin. It’s hypoallergenic and fragrance free.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Would you pay a little more money for a product that you ...10 Answers
  • I always use desitin maximum strength on my daughter. I r...21 Answers
  • There are no reviews on this... Can someone please tell m...2 Answers
Gladys R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This baby aveeno moisturizing cream is amazing, it works excellent on dry scaly skin. My daughter has eczema and this is the only moisturizer that i use. I control my baby’s eczema by applying this on her skin day and night, it keeps my baby’s skin moisturized, smooth and not itchy. Its a lightweight cream easy to apply, no smell. Very satisfy, i recommend this to other moms, affordable.
Nka k.
Charlston , SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love the baby Aveeno moisturizing cream because it works like magic on my skin. So soft and Moisturizing.
It's very long lasting!
I would definitely buy this again.
And recommend it to everyone.
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son gets overheated and gets rashes afterwards. His pediatrician recommended this and I kid you not it soothed my baby's rash quickly. His rash was gone the next day. Hands down a must have for moms. My son also have sensitive skin and this is fragrance free too. Definitely a WIN in my book. Its about $5 for a few ounces, but it works well for my son, so I buy it.
Jessica A.
My 14 month old skin became really dry this past winter, and I decided to try this product. After just two applications I saw a significant difference! Her smooth was smooth and moisturized again!
Sophia Q.
Grovetown , GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Effective with a calming, light, comforting scent. This isn’t the best lotion for winter months though - I usually switch to the heavier moisturizing cream (for my daughter) to provide more moisture. Good product, reliable brand.
Stephanie V.
Phila, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I just purchased this product about a week ago. I am kicking myself that I never used this before until now! It helps Hayden’s dry skin and chapped skin from the cold.
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
1,156 reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
We use this smooth & creamy oatmeal based lotion on my baby girl just about every time after a bath. It's so moisturizing and it's a hypoallergenic good lotion! We get ours for just a few dollars at Walmart.
Mickell C.
I love this lotion for my baby and the rest of the family. I enjoy this scent and like that it doesn’t leave a greasy feeling afterwards and does a good job of moisturizing. I highly recommends this lotion to others.
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
2,142 reviews
I love this diaper cream because it smells good and it’s very effective in taking all of the redness out of your child’s rash in a matter of a few days. It is very affordable and you can purchase this at almost any type of store I would recommend it to other parents and purchase it again
Kaitlyn C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Aveeno baby soothing relief moisture cream has saved a lot of bums and headaches around here. It provides almost an instant relief to the area, and sooth's baby fast! It does leave behind a little residue but a simply wash fixes that!
Rachel H.
I always use desitin maximum strength on my daughter. I really like Aveeno products and I was wondering how this compares.
Nicole T.
Would you pay a little more money for a product that you know is going to work?
Tiffani D.
Vandergrift, Pa
My daughter has very sensitive skin and we've only been able to use prescription diaper ointment. We've tried Bert's bee's and destin. Has anyone else had problems with others and been able to use this with very sensitive skin?
Mariah L.
Corcoran, CA
Has anyone one used this an boudreaxus but paste? if so wich one works better? I've only stuck to but paste an would like to know if there's a better product out there!
Regina B.
Parlin, NJ
Is this better than aveeno eczema therapy?

Amazon