BY AVEENO

AVEENO® Baby Soothing Relief Moisturizing Cream contains ACTIVE NATURALS®Colloidal Oatmeal and rich emollients that soothe dry, delicate skin. It’s clinically proven to moisturize for 24 hours and soothe dry, sensitive skin. This formula absorbs quickly and is gentle enough for infants and babies with sensitive skin. It’s hypoallergenic and fragrance free.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Would you pay a little more money for a product that you ...10 Answers
  • I always use desitin maximum strength on my daughter. I r...21 Answers
  • There are no reviews on this... Can someone please tell m...2 Answers
Mollee W.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Sometimes my kids get excema on their backs and the back of their arms. Their excema is cleared up within a couple of days of frequent use. This lotion is not overly scented, or greasy. I really believe that this is a great budget option for childhood eczema. It's also super affordable and can be found at most major retailers. I prefer this to a prescription cream any day.
Mary m.
Reading, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My kids skin usually breaks out in little bumps once the weather starts to change here in PA and this was a live saver. It took the dry bumps away and helps keep their skin hydrated it will usually get scaly almost. I use Johnson’s baby lotion too but I grab this more often during the fall and winter months to protect their skin especially after bath time.
Perry B.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: Target
This is a great lotion if your child has very dry skin and needs a thick lotion. The only issues I have with this is because it’s so thick, it can really only be used a night. It still does the job, but it can’t be used for all time needs. Also the smell isn’t the best, but when your kids have extremely dry skin, smell isn’t the first priority
Lizz K.
Chester, VA
I have used this for both my baby and myself during these cold winter months to help our dry skin! It does great to keep the moisture the cold takes out of them. More expensive than off brands but i trust this brand more than the store brand since my baby has sensitive skin! Recommend it if you have dry skin and are sensitive
Danielle B.
Sterling, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
My child suffered from minor baby eczema. I tried different brands of eczema lotions, both perfumed and fragrance free. They always had reaction to them. This is the only brand I can use on them and it keeps their skin moisturized for 24 hours. I pair it with the Aveeno Baby Soothing Relief Creamy Wash with the navy blue cap.
Morgan B.
Sherwood, AR
Purchased at: Target
I love Aveeno products so so much! This Soothing Relief Moisture Cream is a must have for my household. All 3 of my kids have eczema and this cream takes away the itching that comes along with it plus moisturizes so well. I would definitely recommend this to parents of LO’s with eczema or dry sensitive skin.
Jamie P.
Frankfort
Amazing. Wouldn't know what to do without it
Aveeno® Daily Moisturizing Lotion 😍😍😍😍😍 always leaves my skiing smooth and refreshed! It absorbes well into the skin and doesn't have and oily residue. Very affordable one of the plus side. I always suggest this toy family and friends.
Caitlyn T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Worked like a charm! Gave my baby instant relief! While first changing her, she would scream in discomfort, but as soon as i put the cream on, she was quiet and could tell had some comfort. The product most deffinatley met my expectations. I am very satisfied overall and would purchase again.
Brittany B.
This stuff has always been really good at keeping my babies dry skin calm. My kids have had eczema most of their lives so this stuff has kept it calm. It is pretty affordable but most of mine came in a basket with some lotion for mommy as well. Definitely recommend.
Leona V.
North Manchester
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product has helped my daughter's excema when she was a baby especially after bath. Number one pro of many is it relieves the irritation and put her at ease! This cream met my expectations for sure. Would use it again and recommend it to others any day.
Rachel H.
I always use desitin maximum strength on my daughter. I really like Aveeno products and I was wondering how this compares.
Nicole T.
Would you pay a little more money for a product that you know is going to work?
Tiffani D.
Vandergrift, Pa
My daughter has very sensitive skin and we've only been able to use prescription diaper ointment. We've tried Bert's bee's and destin. Has anyone else had problems with others and been able to use this with very sensitive skin?
Mariah L.
Corcoran, CA
Has anyone one used this an boudreaxus but paste? if so wich one works better? I've only stuck to but paste an would like to know if there's a better product out there!
Regina B.
Parlin, NJ
Is this better than aveeno eczema therapy?

Amazon