2 colors available

BY AVEENO #56 in Children's Bath

Fragrance Free Pediatrician Recommended with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal Moisturizes for 24 hours Clinically Proven Soothes & Relieves Dry Skin Even Dry Skin from Eczema Aveeno® Baby® Soothing Relief Moisture Cream is enriched with skin-soothing natural colloidal oatmeal, soy and milk proteins to help restore lost moisture for the relief of dry skin associated with eczema.  This naturally soothing cream with rich emollients is non-greasy, absorbs quickly and is clinically proven to moisturize for 24 hours.  It is hypoallergenic and fragrance free, so it won t irritate sensitive skin.  It s even gentle enough for infants. Aveeno® Baby® Soothing Relief Moisture Cream can be used every day to keep your baby s dry skin moisturized and healthy. The Aveeno® brand has been pediatrician recommended for over 60 years. Discover nature s secret fo see more...

• Is this better than aveeno eczema therapy?2 Answers
  • Would you pay a little more money for a product that you know is go...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "i bought it on a whim because i have very sensitive skin and i break out into hives easily with heavily fragranced products, but this lotion calms my skin and keeps the itch at bay." in 9 reviews
  • "When i first bought this cream i didn't know if it would work on my kids skin or not but i have to say its the best lotion i bought for them since my daughter have very dry skin and my son has eczema and it has helped so much." in 5 reviews
Crystal Y.
Crystal Y.
Hendersonvlle, TN
As a mother of 2, keeping skin moisturized, soft, and fresh is very important. Aveeno Baby Soothing Relief Moisture Cream helps keep my babies skin smooth, soft, and is gentle to use everyday. It smells great and is easy to find at stores like Wal-Mart. I recommend anyone to use Aveeno skin care products. This lotion is by far the best I have ever used. Not only do I love it on my children but it is the best moisturizer I have ever used for myself. I don't ever have to use any other lotion to keep my skin from getting dry or itchy. It feels smooth to the touch and I love the gentle smell without the overpowering fragrances other moisturizers have.
Julie G.
Julie G.
Hello I'm very careful about all the products that I used for my infant.
A few days back my son got eczema and he was very itchy all the time. He had some blotchy spots in face , neck and arms.Then his pediatrician recommend Aveeno moisture cream because I refused to use steroids on his gentle skin.
I use it daily on his whole body sparingly and no more itching . He is a happy baby now . Aveeno is a life saver for me. I definitely recommend this.
Allison B.
Allison B.
Blanco, NM
My son has never had a problem with sensitive skin, so when my daughter started breaking out all over her body i was at a loss with how to soothe her. We switched EVERYTHING to sensitive skin formulas, starting with laundry soap & fabric softener, to bath soap & baby lotion. We used aveeno doap & lotion for eczema, the colloidal oatmeal in the aveeno was too acidic and seemed to burn her skin and she would scream & scream it broke my heart.
Felicia D.
Felicia D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Everyone in my house uses this lotion. It is thick and creamy without feeling disgusting on your skin! My husband and children get super dry skin and this does the trick. It tends to be a little more expensive than the other Aveeno lotions, but the thickness of it makes it go a little bit further. We have tried other lotions after this and none match up. They all seem to be thin and runny in comparison. It is the only one I buy anymore.
Jen M.
Jen M.
This cream worked really well with my child's eczema. This is the only one that actually worked! I've been buying these from target. However, i noticed that the formula or consistency is not the same anymore. Before it was thick and creamy and now its like the consistency of their daily lotion. I don't know if i just got the bad batch of items but when i bought 5 of them they were all the same.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Rocky mount , NC
My baby has extremely dry irritated skin and she screams when I put this on her. At first I thought it was because I put it on her face, but I put some in her back today and she threw a fit. I think it burns to her, her skin turns red. I'm sure this product may be ok for normal non irritated skin, but for my baby I can not use it again. I will probably use on myself so it doesn't go to waste
Autumn W.
Autumn W.
Lawton, OK
I LOVE this product. My baby has super sensitive and dry skin. The poor girl had dry, flakey spots that had to be itchy all over her body. After 3 days of using this every morning, her dry spots started clearing up. I'm not a big fan of the scent. It's not bad, but it's definitely not as good as Johnson's baby lotion. It's a little pricey for the amount you get, but hey! It works!
Giselle M.
Giselle M.
Gastonia, NC
This was such a good product for me. I have very sensitive skin and was super sunburned a few weeks ago and this lotion helped cut down on my pain and my peeling. I used it every day until my sunburn was healed and it helped me keep up my days as normal as possible. I liked that there is no fragrance and it helps eczema-prone skin as well. Definitely would recommend!
Iris H.
Iris H.
Chandler, OK
This lotion has a nice light scent; it's not to over powering which i snice for baby. It also works amazingly at healing sunburn skin. I put them on both myself and my children, we have very fair skins, and it works better than at healing our sunburns than using aloe vera. put it on the night of and then next morning the burn doesn't sting anymore.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Buckeye , AZ
My son has really bad eczema. I have tried all kinds of different brands of lotions and creams that claim to work, even organic coconut oil and NOTHING works besides Aveeno I swear. Everything else makes him break out. Aveeno keeps his skin so smooth and break out free. Mommies if you have babies with eczema this is amazing stuff!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Would you pay a little more money for a product that you know is going to work?
Regina B.
Regina B.
Parlin, Nj
Is this better than aveeno eczema therapy?