BY AVEENO #15 in Baby Lotion

AVEENO® Baby Soothing Relief Moisturizing Cream contains ACTIVE NATURALS®Colloidal Oatmeal and rich emollients that soothe dry, delicate skin. It’s clinically proven to moisturize for 24 hours and soothe dry, sensitive skin. This formula absorbs quickly and is gentle enough for infants and babies with sensitive skin. It’s hypoallergenic and fragrance free.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Gladys R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This baby aveeno moisturizing cream is amazing, it works excellent on dry scaly skin. My daughter has eczema and this is the only moisturizer that i use. I control my baby’s eczema by applying this on her skin day and night, it keeps my baby’s skin moisturized, smooth and not itchy. Its a lightweight cream easy to apply, no smell. Very satisfy, i recommend this to other moms, affordable.
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love the baby Aveeno moisturizing cream because it works like magic on my skin. So soft and Moisturizing.
It's very long lasting!
I would definitely buy this again.
And recommend it to everyone.
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son gets overheated and gets rashes afterwards. His pediatrician recommended this and I kid you not it soothed my baby's rash quickly. His rash was gone the next day. Hands down a must have for moms. My son also have sensitive skin and this is fragrance free too. Definitely a WIN in my book. Its about $5 for a few ounces, but it works well for my son, so I buy it.
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My baby had really dry skin and after trying a couple of products this was the one that did a good job hydrating his skin. It's fragrance free and parabéns free. It feels a little thick, but absorbs quickly and doesn't leave any residue. Really happy with it and will continue buying.
Jessica A.
My 14 month old skin became really dry this past winter, and I decided to try this product. After just two applications I saw a significant difference! Her smooth was smooth and moisturized again!
Sophia Q.
Grovetown, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Effective with a calming, light, comforting scent. This isn’t the best lotion for winter months though - I usually switch to the heavier moisturizing cream (for my daughter) to provide more moisture. Good product, reliable brand.
Stephanie V.
Phila, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I just purchased this product about a week ago. I am kicking myself that I never used this before until now! It helps Hayden’s dry skin and chapped skin from the cold.
Liliett C.
Miami
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
La crema preferida para mis niños la uso desde que nacieron mis hijos y la verdad que me encanta les humecta la piel . Ya que uno de mis niños es alérgico . Pero esta le cae muy bien y el pediatra me la recomendó .
Sonya B.
West haven , CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This stuff is amazing, I compare it to the results you get from aquafor wile this is not all meat and oily. I put this on my daughters chapped skin at night and in the am it’s smooth and soft great product i got this from Walmart will recommend
Katerine K.
Athens , GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Recomiendo esta crema para tu bebé ya que le deja la piel súper suave no tiene olor suave y no es pegajosa la recomiendo a ojos cerrados me encanta Aveeno® Baby Soothing Relief Moisture Cream
Nicole T.
Would you pay a little more money for a product that you know is going to work?
Regina B.
Parlin, NJ
Is this better than aveeno eczema therapy?
Brianna W.
Elliot Lake, Ontario
I usually use Johnson's baby cream, wash, diaper cream & oil because it's a little more on the affordable side, I was wondering if this would be better for my son, if it is a thicker constancy than the Johnson's products, or if another paren't could recommend another brand that I could get in Canada that would work well with my sons dry skin and has a more natural formula?