BY AVEENO

Aveeno Baby Soothing Relief Moisture Cream: Clinically Proven Moisturizes For 24 Hours Pediatrician Recommended For Over 60 Years Discover Nature's Secret For Baby's Healthy Skin Non greasy formula gets absorbed into skin quickly Soothes redness and itching of dry skin Contains rich emollients and natural colloidal oatmeal Fragrance fee and hypoallergenic see more...

Janis W.
Houston
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My pediatrician recommended not using any lotion (even baby lotion) that is scented so not to irritate baby's delicate skin. I decided to cut out my regular scented hand lotion since I didn't want to transfer it from my skin to hers. The moment I started rubbing this stuff into my hands I was in love. It is so soft and leaves my skin feeling amazing. I love using it on the baby as well. She already has soft skin, but this helps her stay smooth and moisturized, has caused no skin irritation, and absorbs quickly so she doesn't become slick or sticky.
Tara S.
Indianapolis, IN
I received several baby packages of this product with the scent free lotion as well. Normally I am a baby magic mother , but I have found that this product is very useful as well. As I am currently still pregnant, I use the product for myself and I use it on one of my children who has extremely sensitive skin and eczema. I can already tell a difference and his skin and flare ups. I look forward to using this with my new little one
Rachel W.
Love this stuff!! It's the absolute best. I get regular Aveeno cream for me. And Aveeno baby for my kids. It's soft light and no harsh smells. Works great on them and makes me so happy using it on them.
Jasmine  P.
El Paso, TX
I love Aveeno products! I used them on my daughter, the smell of the soothing relief smells very good and calm, it's a gentle cream on children. The only thing is if your child is allergic i wouldn't recommend because it does have fragrance and even though it is gentle it can still give a light rash and the reason I say is my daughter has a tiny case of eczema so I had to stop the usage. But it's a great product!
Katie T.
Daytona Beach, FL
I recently added to my collection of tattoos, this particular tattoo was in a sensitive area that took longer for the skin to heal. I figured it worked awesome on both of my kids and gave it a try. It worked amazingly, which I knew it would have after using it on both kids. I would recommend it to any other paren't with kids (or that just has some tattoos).
Kim S.
Alexandria, KY
I bought this for my baby girl because I noticed she kept getting rashes on her body so I toke her to the doctors and they told me it was just dry skin. She recommended Aveeno fragrance free so when I went shopping I seen there was one for baby. It has helped her skin out big time. She hasn't had a break out since she started using this.
Leslie S.
I actually use this on my dog (and myself). She has a large scar on her back with no hair on it, so I use this to help combat dry skin. I like it because it is all natural and it soothes her skin without any chemicals. She doesn't seem to mind it, and I like that there's really no fragrance left behind. I also use it on my own hands!
Jenell C.
Joplin, MO
I have very sensitive skin from doing Retinol treatment and this is one of the only products I found that does not irritate my skin. I love the moisturizing feeling I get from using it. It feels like water flowing into my skin.
Thayris R.
Newark , NJ
My little niece has eczema and her skin is always so red and flaky, she's about 6months so she can't really say or do much when her little arms or legs are itchy. She seriously just burst out in screams. As soon as we put this on its immediate comfort (: happy baby instantly.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I use this for my newborn. I like it because it doesn't have strong fragrance but I don't like the smell. But I don't have to worry about him breaking out. Babies naturally smell good in my opinion.