BY AVEENO

Discover nature's secret for baby's healthy skin. Aveeno Active Naturals. New! With Soothing Oat Essence and Natural Willowherb. Specially formulated to help reduce duration & severity of diaper rash.  Pediatrician recommended. Discover nature s secret for baby s healthy skin.  Aveeno® Active Naturals. This breakthrough diaper rash cream is formulated to help reduce the duration and severity of diaper rash. Developed with pediatric dermatologists, this formula s unique combination of soothing oat essence, natural willowherb and zinc oxide, starts to work on contact to effectively treat diaper rash and soothe red skin. The effective, long-lasting barrier, helps prevent diaper rash from getting worse. When applied at the first signs of irritation, moms saw visible improvement from the first application. Questions?  or visit aveeno.com ; see more...

• Has anyone one used this an boudreaxus but paste? if so wich one ...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
Holy Grail! When I had my children I swore to this. I tried so many other products and this is the only one that always worked, and worked fast. This is a MUST for moms!!! Get this over any thing else!!
Azalia R.
This goes on a little too wet than the typical rash cream but it gets the red out fast. It doesn't leave a nasty odor or sticky residue on fingers. excellent product
Ann V.
Harker Hts, TX
This diaper cream is creamy,thick, and soothing. I love aveno products. Helps my little one from getting chapped and when he does he heals quickly!
Brianna B.
This worked so good on my son when his little booty broke out from us switching wipes got rid of redness quickly I always keep it with me.
dominica r.
Seattle, WA
I love Aveeno and usually find their products to be pretty high quality but I was let down by this one. I got some in a "bundle" at a baby shower for my son and after he was born and it came time to use I,I quickly threw it away. This stuff is so thick that you can barely wash it off of your baby's' sensitive bottom,it felt sticky and it didn't even alleviate my baby's' rash. I now use Bourdeaxs all natural paste and it is the real deal,I will never go back.
Brandi B.
Lynn Haven, FL
This works well for mild cases or for situations where a diaper rash is possible (say if you have noticed several loose poopie diapers and you want to protect the skin before a rash appears) however, when my baby got a bad case of diaper rash, this did not touch it :( actually the best stuff was the target house brand diaper rash ointment that had 10 -15% zinc oxide.

But as a preventative measure it works very well!
Christine F.
This is my go-to product to toss in with a baby shower gift. Its the only product that was gentle enough to use on both of my sons' newborn bottoms with mild diaper rashes. Its just the right consistency to glide on smoothly, and it stays on for a while.
Danielle W.
Reedsburg, WI
My son has sensitive skin, and so far this is working great. I use it to prevent as well as to heal and we haven't had an issue yet. It is thick, but I do think it is worth it. I also have been able to use it on other skin rashes and it helps heal them.
Daisy P.
Bakersfield, CA
Bought this for my 15 month old who was getting a rash due to diarrhea (sorry TMI) anywho his rash was really hurting him so bought this product and applied it to him after every diaper change after just one day the redness went away and my baby was content, it really worked well for us.
Sara A.
Brookfield, WI
This cream was soothing and my kids didn't mind it. It didn't coat you and get everywhere and was pretty manageable for cleaning off of hands. It didn't irritate my baby's skin, but did not work well on harsh rashes. I used it more as an everyday cream versus treating a rash.
Mariah L.
Corcoran, CA
Has anyone one used this an boudreaxus but paste? if so wich one works better? I've only stuck to but paste an would like to know if there's a better product out there!