BY AVEENO #3 in Baby Wash & Bubble Baths

Gently cleanses and leaves skin feeling moisturized for 24 hours.

AVEENO® Baby Soothing Relief Creamy Wash is specially formulated with ACTIVE NATURALS® Colloidal Oatmeal and rich emollients that gently cleanse and soothe the skin. The hydrating formula leaves skin feeling moisturized for 24 hours, so your baby's skin looks and feels healthier. It's gentle enough for dry, sensitive baby skin, and it’s hypoallergenic, tear free, soap free and paraben free.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• What are other Mommies saying about this awesome product?11 Answers
  • How is it creamy? What is the difference between this one...1 Answers
  • So I was wondering do they only sell this product this wa...1 Answers
Jacqueline F.
Sicklerville, NJ
My 1rst born was extremely colicy which if anyone has a baby that has colic knows how frustrating it can be. At the same time scary to you when your a 1rst time parent. So I tried Johnson and Johnson's baby soothing creamy wash hoping it would help him and it did! It soothed him for a little while, it was lavender scent that's why I originally bought it. I thought between the lavender and soothing cream my son would be alleviated from his discomfort. It helped him sleep longer and better that's for sure however it did not take the colic out of him! But giving my son's some relief because of the calming lotion was good enough for me! I did think it soothed and calmed him as I stated but didn't cure colic!( Lol) I was very impressed by Johnson and Johnson's products that this was just another great one!! They are an amazing company that I trusted for all 6 babies of mine. And I'll use the soothing wash on my grand children!
Camille W.
Greensboro, NC
I love Aveeno products for myself so when I saw they had it for babies, I had to try it on my current 4 year old. When he was a baby, he had really dry skin and it would form red patches. Being that I have eczema, I was immediately on it! I purchased this to help him to stop itching and help with the dryness and it worked! The first night I gave him a bath in it, he slept a whole lot better! The second night, I could feel the dry patches going away. It took about a week and the dry patches were gone and he wasn't scratching at all! I would totally recommend this product! #Aveeno #influenster #thrivewiththechef
Ecat R.
About a year and a half ago my teenage daughter was infected with a weird itchy rash. I try to always steer away from medications, therefore I decided to use Aveeno relief creamy wash. When she began to use the wash it helped soothe the itching feeling instantly and we also use the Aveeno oatmeal in her bath and her rash went away within 3 to 5 days from the time we started. Definitely recommend Aveeno® Baby Cleansing Therapy Moisturizing Wash and Relief MD Soothing Colloidal Oatmeal Bath Treatment 2 Boxes - 12 Single Use Packets.
Ashley M.
Jefferson, GA
My 20 month old had an eczema outbreak over the summer. It was her first month and we do not know where it came from, however, it was so bad that we are trying to prevent it from ever happening again. We use Aveeno Baby Soothing Relief Creamy Wash every single evening at bath time. It keeps her skin super moist, which keeps the eczema at bay. You know what? We have been eczema free for months! I recommend Aveno Baby Soothing Relief to EVERYONE I meet whose little ones are dealing with eczema. Best. Stuff. Ever.
Jennifer W.
Covington, GA
This is such an amazing product. I first tried this when my first baby was born. He was 9 weeks early, and had to spend a month in the NICU; his little skin was so sensitive and the nurses could not use the hospital brand or The Johnson’s that we typically would like to use. My mom went and picked up Aveeno baby soothing creamy wash in the lavender scent; and the nurses raves about how well it worked on his little skin. I would highly recommend this to new moms on their new little ones.
Regina L.
spruce pine, NC
I used this wash for my second baby who had and still has eczema since birth. My son suffers from extremely dry skin and eczema so it was so hard finding something to bring him relief as a newborn! I never knew that this brand had items like this until i was in need! When i used this on my son, it really did seem to give him zome relief from the pain and itch of his skin issues! I love that such a well known brand that has been around for so long has products out for everyone!
Thalia H.
Hayward, CA
I don’t usually use this one but I bought it for my baby when he was smaller because he developed some rashes and tiny blistering bumps all over his body from an allergy to the baby oil and baby powder and it instantly helped smooth him also used the Aveeno Baby Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream For Dry Skin, 5 Oz. And Aveeno® Baby® Eczema Therapy Nighttime Balm it did wonder relieved the itch and irritation
Dominique M.
We used this along with an oatmeal bath for our daughter when she was about a year and sadly got roseola. It was the saddest thing to watch and I was giving her oatmeal baths until I remembered we received an Aveeno baby pack at out baby shower and honestly I loved it. It had a subtle smell and it seemed like it helped bring down the rashes she had. I definitely recommend because it made her skin super soft!
Carmen D.
I like this product because of the fact that it’s soothing on my baby’s skin and has no harsh chemicals. I wish it had a little scent to it and that it created a bit more foam. Other than that I think it’s a great product. It’s inexpensive and great on baby skin. I do recommend this for baby’s with sensitive skin or eczema. It helped my baby get rid of the eczema flares within a couple of days.
Elizabeth S.
I believe this one has a slight scent to it. Not sure I have like 3 different products of Aveeno. Most I use for my 6yr old son who has very dry skin. This baby body wash helps him very much. I used it on him as a baby until now. It has worked so far and the days I run out and have to use any other body wash on him; he gets super ashy. It is a great buy for the price and for babies and children with dry skin issues.
Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY
What are other Mommies saying about this awesome product?
Adilene R.
San Francisco , CA
So I was wondering do they only sell this product this way or do they have a baby bar soap as well
Carmen P.
Tualatin, OR
I am going to be a grandma and we r actually searching for baby products. I will like to get a sample. Plz
JO J.
How is it creamy? What is the difference between this one and the lavender body wash??

back