BY AVEENO #8 in Baby Wash & Bubble Baths

Gently cleanses and leaves skin feeling moisturized for 24 hours.

AVEENO® Baby Soothing Relief Creamy Wash is specially formulated with ACTIVE NATURALS® Colloidal Oatmeal and rich emollients that gently cleanse and soothe the skin. The hydrating formula leaves skin feeling moisturized for 24 hours, so your baby's skin looks and feels healthier. It's gentle enough for dry, sensitive baby skin, and it’s hypoallergenic, tear free, soap free and paraben free.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• What are other Mommies saying about this awesome product?11 Answers
  • How is it creamy? What is the difference between this one...1 Answers
  • So I was wondering do they only sell this product this wa...1 Answers
Buy on target.com*
Carissa H.
Lexington
I’m 21 and have super sensitive skin I’ve tried countless face washes and everything breaks my skin out. I decided to try this as a face wash since it was for a baby’s delicate skin. Overall I’m very satisfied with this product I use it twice a day and it is not harsh on my face and skin and is not drying.
Ati'ana R.
I love this product for my baby just because it's good for his sensitive skin it works hand and hand with the lotion the only thing I dislike is the way you get the product out it should be a pump the cap is annoying and I always have a hard time getting product when I get half through the Bottle
Amanda S.
My two babies both experience eczema. They cannot use ant other soaps without them irritating their skin to the point where they scratch it raw. This stuff is amazing for controlling the eczema and relieving their itchy skin. It’s affordable and we use t daily!
Cristina G.
Sweetwater
I know this is for babies, but I use this for me because I got dry skin. I discovered this because my sister was using this on my nephew and I loved the smell and I love this brand because it does what it says! My skin its way better after I started to use this brand!

Check coupons.com you got coupons for this brand $2 and more dollars off (also for this product)
Katie R.
Summerfield, NC
It left a weird feeling on my sons skin. It’s also very thick and it left his hair looking greasy. It has a weird smell to it. I used this for 3 bath sessions and decided to throw it out
Ashley W.
Tifton, Ga
This Aveeno wash is a good thick wash and we love it! I feel like the thickness helps moisturize better. Hands down, Aveeno is the best for our little ones and we will continue using this brand for all stages of life!
Sabeena R.
Houston , TX
Every since my baby was born she’s suffered from rough dry skin and eczema. After I switched to this body wash and the Aveeno night balm I have noticed such a big difference in my baby’s skin. It now feels soft, smooth, and nourished. I always keep this stocked in case we run out!
Ashley V.
Philadelphia , PA
My baby got a rash and I was recommended this product from a doctor, it turn out great for my baby boy. He doesn’t scratch himself so much like before. I change his bath products and put a creamy cream on the rash. It’s now going away :) I will definitely be purchasing again.
Tiffany L.
Hamilton, OH
I've used this with both of my kids especially with my daughter when she was born she had such dry skin peeling first few weeks after birth and this does help! I recommend to any parent or grandparents! I also use the lotion...
Neely D.
jacksonville
This works really well on my baby with super sensitive skin. He was getting rashes from most other products and we bout this and it works well. I do wish it would lather a little better but I’m not as worried since I’m buying it for sensitive skin
Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY
What are other Mommies saying about this awesome product?
Adilene R.
San Francisco , CA
So I was wondering do they only sell this product this way or do they have a baby bar soap as well
Carmen P.
Tualatin, OR
I am going to be a grandma and we r actually searching for baby products. I will like to get a sample. Plz
JO J.
How is it creamy? What is the difference between this one and the lavender body wash??