Aveeno® Baby Soothing Relief Creamy Wash uploaded by jordan h.Aveeno® Baby Soothing Relief Creamy Wash uploaded by Christine M.

BY AVEENO #40 in Baby Wash & Bubble Baths

Aveeno® Baby Soothing Relief Creamy Wash Is Specially Formulated With Active Naturals® Colloidal Oatmeal And Rich Emollients That Gently Cleanse And Soothe The Skin. The Hydrating Formula Leaves Skin Feeling Moisturized For 24 Hours, So Your Baby's Skin Looks And Feels Healthier. It's Gentle Enough For Dry, Sensitive Baby Skin, And It’s Hypoallergenic, Tear Free, Soap Free And Paraben Free.

• How is it creamy? What is the difference between this one and the...1 Answers
Heidi C.
Alvarado , MN
Our twin boys have sensitive skin and are prone to eczema and this was recommended to us. It didn't work for us at all. Their eczema flare ups only got worse with this. Our 8 year olds skin isn't as sensitive so he used it up with no issues.
Tiffany I.
Winston Salem, NC
This wash is wonderful for my son's problem skin. He has Keratosis Pilaris, and this was seems to calm the bumps down so that they are not nearly as noticeable, especially on his face. We had tried a number of different products, both prescription and over-the-counter, but this one had the best results. I definitely recommend this if your child also has problematic skin.
Loly S.
Loma Linda, CA
I've used this on my baby brother and it's my go-to baby body wash. The smell is so fresh and clean, and the product itself is very gentle to use on newborn skin. Aveeno is also a brand I trust; this is a great product!
briana h.
Newark, OH
This is wonderful for my daughters sensitive skin, and for any time a rash pops up. We all recently adopted a puppy that has very sensitive skin and this is the only wash that works foe her too!
ashley a.
Lawrenceville, GA
Both of my babies had extremely sensitive skin. This was the only body wash the I could use and it wouldn't dry out or irritate their skin. Love it and it's very moisturizing!
Hannah B.
I'm a teenager but I have super sensitive skin so I will use this when my skins extra bad. It's my favorite, it always makes me feel so much more relaxed afterwards roo. It's just an amazing body wash
Paulina F.
Plano, TX
My daughter has bad allergies and skin issues. This body wash has a faint clean smell and is perfect for children with skin problems. Love this stuff!
Katherine S.
Winston Salem, NC
I use this on myself and on my son. He has really sensitive skin and does NOT break out when he uses this product(he has eczema).
Brittani P.
Williston, ND
This works amazing on my children and myself! Leaves dry skin moisturized even after drying off. Extremely affordable as well!
Adilene R.
San Francisco , CA
Love how wonderful my baby feels and refreshing it helps get skin be. Soften nourishing great way to help baby skin not chap
How is it creamy? What is the difference between this one and the lavender body wash??