BY AVEENO

New! with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal Aveeno® Pediatrician Recommended™ Gently Cleanses and Soothes Dry Skin Even Dry Skin from Eczema Skin Feels Moisturized for 24 Hours Tear Free Aveeno® Baby™ Soothing Relief Creamy Wash is specially formulated with natural colloidal oatmeal and rich emollients blended into a creamy wash that gently cleanses to soothe and relieve dry skin, even dry skin from eczema.  This tear-free formula leaves skin feeling moisturized for 24 hours, so baby s skin looks and feels healthier.  Aveeno® Baby Soothing Relief Creamy Wash is hypoallergenic, so it s even gentle enough for babies with sensitive skin. The Aveeno® brand has been Pediatrician recommended for over 60 years.  Questions?  1-855-4aveeno or visit aveeno.com Discover nature s secret for baby s healthy skin. see more...

• What are other Mommies saying about this awesome product?11 Answers
  • So I was wondering do they only sell this product this way or do ...1 Answers
  • I am going to be a grandma and we r actually searching for baby p...1 Answers
Aveeno Baby Soothing Relief Creamy Wash
  • "Great baby wash but a little pricey so unless your baby has sensitive skin, I would still stick with Johnson and JOhnson baby bar or wash." in 12 reviews
Vanessa A.
Pompano Beach, FL
I love Aveeno products because I have eczema and it doesn't irritate my skin. Though this is a baby body wash I also used it on myself. It doesn't really have a scent at all. I don't like how it is hard to squeeze out of the bottle especially with wet hands. I also didn't like the texture of the creamy wash, it didn't rub on my skin well. Overall its a good product, but not for me. I'm old fashion, it's either bar soap or gel body wash.
Amanda H.
Chillicothe, OH
I have very sensitive skin and this is the only body wash I've ever found that doesn't break me out or give me yeast infections! It has zero fragrance and is moisturizing. It actually feels like a luxurious cleanser but it's so reasonably priced. You can find it just about anywhere and it's good/safe for the whole family to use. Two thumbs way, way up. 👍🏼👍🏼
Tiara S.
S Glens Falls, NY
I absolutely love this wash! So sensitive on baby's skin and mine! I actually feel quite guilty for using about a quarter of it for washing my face! It made it feel super smooth and didn't irritate me. It was also great in my daughter. It is a little pricey compared to other brands but if your child has sensitive skin i would definitely recommend this.
lillyannee c.
I love this product. It works really well to keep my daughter's skin nice and soft, and also is the best wash to use at night with her because it calms her and puts her right to sleep after bed time. I would recommend this to mothers and fathers with wild, night time hyper babies like mine.
Julia C.
San Diego , CA
Love this body wash for my two year old. Bought for my son because of his super sensitive skin. This product does a wonderful job and is delicate on the skin. I probably won't be using anything else on my son. I love knowing my son is getting a great wash without all the harsh chemicals.
Kim S.
Alexandria, KY
My daughter has sensitive skin and I was told by her doctor to buy this so she wouldn't break out. After I started using this she hasn't had any problems with her skin.... it works great!!! It is pricey but if your child has sensitive skin I highly recommend this.
Falen M.
Medford, NY
This happens to be one of the very few products I can use on my baby because she has such sensitive skin there are only a select few products that make hypoallergenic soothing relief eczema wash and this happens to be our number one go to for her.
Sunny T.
Concord, NC
My toddler had a allergic reaction and I used this lotion along with the Aveeno oatmeal bath and you could tell he was instantly feeling better. Less redness and scratching. He evens asks for lotion to be applied almost every night since.
Emmy W.
Cincinnati, OH
I have a 5 year old with extremely dry skin and this body wash for kids really helps with his dryness. He's been hating the sticky feeling that lotions leave behind so this has been great for us!
Jeanette W.
Shoreline, WA
When my daughter had horrible diaper rash, this was the only body wash that would help calm her rash down. It was a godsend to find after so many failed attempts. Her skin was so sensitive.
Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY
What are other Mommies saying about this awesome product?
Carmen P.
Tualatin, OR
I am going to be a grandma and we r actually searching for baby products. I will like to get a sample. Plz
Adilene R.
San Francisco, CA
Mega Parent Expert
So I was wondering do they only sell this product this way or do they have a baby bar soap as well