BY AVEENO

New! with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal Aveeno® Pediatrician Recommended™ Gently Cleanses and Soothes Dry Skin Even Dry Skin from Eczema Skin Feels Moisturized for 24 Hours Tear Free Aveeno® Baby™ Soothing Relief Creamy Wash is specially formulated with natural colloidal oatmeal and rich emollients blended into a creamy wash that gently cleanses to soothe and relieve dry skin, even dry skin from eczema.  This tear-free formula leaves skin feeling moisturized for 24 hours, so baby s skin looks and feels healthier.  Aveeno® Baby Soothing Relief Creamy Wash is hypoallergenic, so it s even gentle enough for babies with sensitive skin. The Aveeno® brand has been Pediatrician recommended for over 60 years.  Questions?  1-855-4aveeno or visit aveeno.com Discover nature s secret for baby s healthy skin. see more...

• What are other Mommies saying about this awesome product?11 Answers
  • So I was wondering do they only sell this product this way or do ...1 Answers
  • I am going to be a grandma and we r actually searching for baby p...1 Answers
minerva g.
Manhattan
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is so gentle and it leaves a faint lavender smell. It is soothing. I give the baby a bath and night and he goes right to sleep afterward. Grest product for dry skin and eczema
Katie R.
Summerfield, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It left a weird feeling on my sons skin. It’s also very thick and it left his hair looking greasy. It has a weird smell to it. I used this for 3 bath sessions and decided to throw it out
Jaide R.
Ellensburg, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I am 18 and was struggling with really bad acne with super sentivie skin and personally really love this wash. My face was really raw and sensitive due to some medicine I had to take and this cleansed away my moisturizer and the daily dirt and oil with no burning at all. It gently foams. I found it at Rite aid and a little bit goes a long way. Definitely recommend.
Flakita R.
I enjoy this product it is very good for kids with eczema or very sensitive skin to perfumes price range I consider it quite economical. Although it says it's on sent it to me it has a certain smell that I quite enjoy it doesn't irritate the skin whatsoever
Becca H.
Duncanville, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We really like using this body wash on our toddler. He has rather sensitive skin and this helps keep it calm and soft. It's a really nice creamy feel, thick from good consistency but still a silky feel. It worked really great on a rash break out and helped soothe his skin which cleared up pretty fast.
Jill S.
Fort Collins
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I absolutely love aveeno baby products, this one though is not on my favorite list. Its a little too thick and doesn't rinse off skin as easily as i would like with a very active toddler.
Gabrielle S.
Albany, GA
This stuff is basically lotion. It's hard to get out of the bottle, especially with a squirming baby in my arms. It takes forever to come out. It's literally like rubbing lotion on my baby and trying to wash it off is hell. I can never get it all off. I used this at a family member's house and all I can say is that I'm never paying for this stuff. I know how expensive Aveeno can be because we love their lotion. It gets the job done and I'm sure if your baby has sensitive skin or a rash it will help but I don't recommend this for every day usage.
Jordan S.
Grovetown, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
When my son was a newborn he didn't have the cap scalp (I think that is the name?) where it is VERY scaly looking but he did have peeling occurring when it would get wet. We used this to wash his hair and made sure to scrub significantly more than we normally would and it did great! It kept his skin moisturized and didn't irritate it at all.
olanike i.
New Haven, CT
I bought this from Walmart after reading all the beautiful review about it. I used it on my LO, it caused severe rashes on him. The rashes cover all his face neck and shoulders and even the frontal part of his head without hair. I guess this is not for every skin type Aveeno Baby Soothing Relief Creamy Wash
Brittany  T.
May be a bit pricier than other brands but well worth it for baby. My little loves the water and this keeps her skin moisturized. Also would recommend using the lotion as well. Great fir sensitive skin!
Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY
What are other Mommies saying about this awesome product?
Adilene R.
San Francisco, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
So I was wondering do they only sell this product this way or do they have a baby bar soap as well
Carmen P.
Tualatin, OR
I am going to be a grandma and we r actually searching for baby products. I will like to get a sample. Plz