BY AVEENO #13 in Baby Wash & Bubble Baths

New! with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal Aveeno® Pediatrician Recommended™ Gently Cleanses and Soothes Dry Skin Even Dry Skin from Eczema Skin Feels Moisturized for 24 Hours Tear Free Aveeno® Baby™ Soothing Relief Creamy Wash is specially formulated with natural colloidal oatmeal and rich emollients blended into a creamy wash that gently cleanses to soothe and relieve dry skin, even dry skin from eczema.  This tear-free formula leaves skin feeling moisturized for 24 hours, so baby s skin looks and feels healthier.  Aveeno® Baby Soothing Relief Creamy Wash is hypoallergenic, so it s even gentle enough for babies with sensitive skin. The Aveeno® brand has been Pediatrician recommended for over 60 years.  Questions?  1-855-4aveeno or visit aveeno.com Discover nature s secret for baby s healthy skin. see more...

• What are other Mommies saying about this awesome product?11 Answers
  • So I was wondering do they only sell this product this wa...1 Answers
  • I am going to be a grandma and we r actually searching fo...1 Answers
Ati'ana K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this product for my baby just because it's good for his sensitive skin it works hand and hand with the lotion the only thing I dislike is the way you get the product out it should be a pump the cap is annoying and I always have a hard time getting product when I get half through the Bottle
Sabeena R.
Houston , TX
Every since my baby was born she’s suffered from rough dry skin and eczema. After I switched to this body wash and the Aveeno night balm I have noticed such a big difference in my baby’s skin. It now feels soft, smooth, and nourished. I always keep this stocked in case we run out!
Tiffany L.
Hamilton, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I've used tgis with both of my kids especially with my daughter when she was born sje had such dry skin peen first few weeks and rgis does help! I recommend to any parent or grandparents! I also use the lotion...
Amanda S.
My two babies both experience eczema. They cannot use ant other soaps without them irritating their skin to the point where they scratch it raw. This stuff is amazing for controlling the eczema and relieving their itchy skin. It’s affordable and we use t daily!
Katie R.
Summerfield, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It left a weird feeling on my sons skin. It’s also very thick and it left his hair looking greasy. It has a weird smell to it. I used this for 3 bath sessions and decided to throw it out
LeighAnn M.
Albany
My son was having issues with dry skin, I switched to this Aveeno baby wash and it worked wonders! No more rough dry skin for my little guy. It also helped soothe his diaper rash and eczema. I would highly recommend it!
minerva g.
Manhattan
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is so gentle and it leaves a faint lavender smell. It is soothing. I give the baby a bath and night and he goes right to sleep afterward. Grest product for dry skin and eczema
Becca H.
Duncanville, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We really like using this body wash on our toddler. He has rather sensitive skin and this helps keep it calm and soft. It's a really nice creamy feel, thick from good consistency but still a silky feel. It worked really great on a rash break out and helped soothe his skin which cleared up pretty fast.
Gabrielle S.
Albany, GA
This stuff is basically lotion. It's hard to get out of the bottle, especially with a squirming baby in my arms. It takes forever to come out. It's literally like rubbing lotion on my baby and trying to wash it off is hell. I can never get it all off. I used this at a family member's house and all I can say is that I'm never paying for this stuff. I know how expensive Aveeno can be because we love their lotion. It gets the job done and I'm sure if your baby has sensitive skin or a rash it will help but I don't recommend this for every day usage.
Jordan S.
Grovetown, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
When my son was a newborn he didn't have the cap scalp (I think that is the name?) where it is VERY scaly looking but he did have peeling occurring when it would get wet. We used this to wash his hair and made sure to scrub significantly more than we normally would and it did great! It kept his skin moisturized and didn't irritate it at all.
Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY
What are other Mommies saying about this awesome product?
Adilene R.
San Francisco , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
So I was wondering do they only sell this product this way or do they have a baby bar soap as well
Carmen P.
Tualatin, OR
I am going to be a grandma and we r actually searching for baby products. I will like to get a sample. Plz