BY AVEENO

Aveeno Baby Lotion, .5 fl oz, is formulated with nourishing organic oat to help moisturize and soothe your little one's skin. Containing 95 percent organic ingredients, this certified Organic Baby Lotion comes pediatrician recommended for your baby. Aveeno's Organic Harvest Baby Lotion is non-greasy, lightweight, fragrance free and allergy tested, making it a smart soft skin lotion choice for your baby's sensitive skin.

Ingredients

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Certified Organic), Water, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil (Certified Organic), Glycerin (Certified Organic), Tapioca Starch (Certified Organic), Acacia Senegal Gum (Certified Organic), Leuconostoc Ferment Filtrate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (Certified Organic), Beeswax (Certified Organic), Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract (Certified (Organic), Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid.

Tristan C.
Aveeno products are the only ones that don't irritate my baby's skin after using for long periods of time. When I was using another brand, I won't say which, my toddler developed a rash in more than one concentrated place. I used this and it went away
Kianna A.
Sweetwater , TX
When my baby was around 6 months he was diagnosed with eczema. Any scented lotion would break him out. A family friend recommended we try this and his skin loved it. This whole brand is great for people with sensitive skin. I definitely recommend it!
Karen n.
Pasadena, CA
This line alone is already amazing, and now to have them go organic! Wow! I love this. I bought this for my niece when she was born, she had super sensitive skin and this is the only thing that her skin would agree on. Totally worth it!
Shannon D.
Jacksonville, FL
Great after bath lotion. Very moisturizing and I love that it has a nice, natural scent that isn't overwhelming like some of the other brands. I actually use this all the time for myself because I have pretty bad eczema and this stops the itching, dryness and soothes my irritated skin. Love this lotion!
Monica W.
Greensboro , NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love aveeno products and was so glad to see an organic line. It is so soft and leaves my little one feeling smooth and hydrated all day.
Would recommend this to anyone but especially ones with sensitive skin.
Nancy C.
Aveeno Baby Harvest Lotion is a brand and product that recommend to everyone. It's not expect and it met my expectations. I really like this brand I really recommend it you need to try it to see for your self.
Samantha  S.
I love the Aveeno baby organic harvest line, it makes my daughter skin soft and smooth and the fact that it's all organic makes me happy and not so hesitant to use it on my baby.
jennifer w.
MELFA
I absolutely love this lotion. It's the beatotii. I have ever came across especially with dry skin not only can it be used for babies bit I also use it on my face.
Miranda L.
Grand Forks, ND
I love aveeno products im so glaf tgey are making products for babies. Its about time for so long babies hadcto go to the doctor to getvreleif eczema relief.
Geraldine F.
Kettering , OH
Aveeno tiene una linea excelente de productos super hidratantes y son super fáciles de conseguir y los precios son muy buenos tienen una buena fragancia.
Mariah P.
Heath Springs, SC
B.
Kendra E.
Rogersville, MO
Is the scent strong with this? Good? Bad? Would like to know if it's good for sensitive skin. Thanks :)
Brenda O.
Pasadena , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
It's it worth buying what are the benefits