Baby & ToddlerChildren's SkincareChildren's SunscreenAveeno
Baby Natural Protection with SPF 50+ Face Stick Sunscreen

Aveeno Baby Natural Protection with SPF 50+ Face Stick Sunscreen

Aveeno Baby natural Protection Sunscreen Stick contains Mineral screen Technology with 100% naturally-sourced active ingredients, a more natural alternative. Developed in partnership with leading dermatologists, this extra gentle formula is specially designed for baby's sensitive skin. Mineral screen Technology provides superior, long-lasting sun protection. It forms a protective barrier on top of baby's skin that scatters both UVA and UVB rays. Only Aveeno Baby Naturals Protection formula provides skin-soothing Active Naturals oat with Mineral screen Technology to ensure that your baby's sensitive skin is protected and not irritated.

sunscreen stick with skin-soothing natural oat; gentle formula for baby's sensitive skin; water resistant

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aveeno Baby Natural Protection with SPF 50+ Face Stick Sunscreen!
Sandee B.
Edmond, OK
Aveeno Baby Natural Protection with SPF 50+ Face Stick Sunscreen uploaded by Sandee B.
Purchased at: Walmart
My face is very sensitive and I have freckles, so it breaks out to everything. I have to wear baby sunscreen and it works great. FOLLOW ME LET'S SUPPORT EACH OTHER
Tanya K.
Murfreesboro, TN
Aveeno Baby Natural Protection with SPF 50+ Face Stick Sunscreen uploaded by Tanya K.
Aveeno Baby Natural Protection with SPF 50+ Face Stick Sunscreen is a product I was first introduced to by receiving a #freesample in the mail. I like the design of the roll-up tube because it allows for less waste. The SPF 50+ kept his little face from being sunburned—IMPORTANT to me! The sunscreen stick glides on so smoothly, does not run into his eyes and stays on when he got his face wet or when he would wipe his hands across his face. I was so impressed with the way he didn't complain that it bothered his skin too. He had no irritation or redness, at all! I now of course keep Aveeno sunscreens around for use any time the kids need a great SPF coverage that will not break their skin out or burn when applying it. I DO recommend the Aveeno brand for their baby products formulated for even the most sensitive skins.
Kelly W.
The stick sunscreen is so nice because it’s super convenient and portable and your hands don’t get greasy. When I had this on for a day I did not get sunburned
Amanda W.
Delmar, DE
We trust Aveeno with all of our skin care needs. I like buying this for my children because it works super well and is easy for me of them to apply. Be careful for expiration dates because it doesn't last too long. Still worth the price!
Renee D.
Frederick, MD
I love Aveeno so much. My baby has super sensitive skin and I wanted to try something Natural that wouldn't break the bank! I love how this formula isn't super greasy or tacky after application. I wish it came in a bigger container since I love being outside with my little one during the summer time but overall I am impressed with this sunscreen! He didn't burn one bit.
Jennifer M.
Genessee Ave
Purchased at: Amazon
This article is very good, I am going to start using it now that my baby is on the way. I like it because I have tried it many times on other babies and I think it is very good.
latisha D.
Compton, CA
I'm not going to sit here and say that it's okay it's pretty or you lie to me and it don't seem to work for my kids because we naturally have oily skin so oil on top of oil just don't work so they are constantly entering talked about it using and will not be using it again
Debbie M.
Clermont, FL
Love this brand and product. Does an amazing job and keeps protection. Goes on smooth. And doesn't have an overwhelming scent. J
Memo A.
It is the only product I use for my kids . And the smell is so good and sweet..😍😍😘😍😘😍
Carissa Q.
Gassaway, WV
Quick and easy to use while out and about- have to reapply often but not a problem at all since you don’t have to lug around a big bottle all day long.

Looking for your answer?