Aveeno® Baby Natural Protection Sunblock Stick SPF 50 uploaded by Cait E.Aveeno® Baby Natural Protection Sunblock Stick SPF 50 uploaded by Karen E.

BY AVEENO

portable, no-mess mineral sunscreen stick with broad spectrum protection that's perfect for babies' sensitive skin.

AVEENO®  Baby Natural Protection Face Stick Sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF 50 is formulated with ACTIVE NATURALS®  Oat Extract and the naturally sourced sunscreen ingredients of zinc oxide and titanium dioxide.

Its no-mess formula forms a protective barrier on top of the skin that absorbs and scatters UVA and UVB rays for superior sun protection. Oil-free, hypoallergenic, and water resistant for 80 minutes, this sunscreen stick helps keep your baby’s sensitive skin happy and free of irritation.

- Fragrance-free
- Paraben-free
- Phthalate-free
- Dye-free

Products awarded the NEA Seal of Acceptance™  are appropriate for use by people with eczema or sensitive skin conditions.

• How well does this product work? How often do you need to reapply...2 Answers
  • I've recently noticed light brown spots on my neck. I believe it ...1 Answers
  • Is this any good?3 Answers
Aveeno® Baby Natural Protection Sunblock Stick SPF 50
  • "I use this on my kids all the time ever since they were babies, it works great and the aveeno brand you really cant go wrong!" in 1 review
  • "I typically love Aveeno products for my kids' sensitive skin but this wasn't my favorite, it comes out very white and thick and doesn't rub in well." in 1 review
  • "This works well however because it is in stick form you have to be extra careful to apply it all over the skin!" in 1 review
Amanda R.
Chapin, SC
Application is a little chunky on the cheeks but it's easy to carry great for on the go. My boy had sensitive skin and there was no reaction aside from a little baby acne (clogged pores I'm guessing).
Daphne L.
This is a great sunscreen stick to use for the entire family. It's easy to use and carry in a pocket. It is a good brand and a good product. It's a good price too. My family will continue to use.
Anika T.
Alexandria, MN
I like using this sunscreen to protect my tattoos. It completely met my expectations for what I wanted it to do. The fact that it is a stick makes it much easier to put on without getting it all over your hands. I would by this sunscreen again because it is very easy to apply and is gentle on my sensitive skin.
Karla L.
Mineral Bluff, GA
Tis is great for the kids so easy to use and no mess at all ont have to worry if they rub their eyes or anything i love this so much i would use it all of the time i with they made a stick one like this for the bigger kids i would buy it all the time for mine !
Karen E.
I really liked using this Aveeno baby SPF Lotion In a stick form, it was much easier to apply to my children's face and then rub in afterwards . I received this product for free in return for my honest and unbiased review.
Christine T.
Chipley, FL
I love that this is a stick, which limits the risk of getting it in the babies eyes. If youve ever gotten sunscreen lotion in your eyes, you know how badly it can burn and smear your vision, not a happy introduction to the beach at all, so this stick gets 2 thumbs up from this Mama :)
Stephany S.
Boise, ID
I keep this sunscreen stick in my dogs travel bag to apply to their ears, noses and along their spine and bellies. And because it is natural, I don't have to worry about any chemicals if they lick it off. Plus it is a really good sunscreen so they won't get burned.
Andrea T.
I wish I could still find this stuff. I feel like it has been taken off the shelves in my area. My son breaks out in a rash with EVERYTHING else except this. I love it. works to keep the sun off even when swimming.
Desiree W.
This stuff is great! We love Aveeno in our house and we wanted some good stuff for my son when he was younger for his sensitive skin. We used this and it worked perfectly. highly recommend.
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
I received Aveeno baby sunscreen for free in exchange for my review. I used this when we went to the beach and I loved it. It was easy to use. Even my toddler could run the stick on his face.
Tina L.
San Francisco, CA
Is this any good?
Megan W.
Belfair, WA
How well does this product work? How often do you need to reapply it? My toddler has sensitive skin and I'm looking for sunblock that will work without irritating his skin.
veronica m.
Whats is your favorite product by aveenno
Teresa G.
I've recently noticed light brown spots on my neck. I believe it is from the perfume I've been applying on my neck. Does anyone know if this sunscreen would be good to apply on my neck to prevent the spots from getting worst. I've stopped applying perfume on my neck.