BY AVEENO #58 in Baby Lotion

Aveeno Baby Natural Protection Sunblock Lotion Contains Mineralblock Technology With 100 Percent Naturally-sourced Active Ingredients That Provide A Gentle Formula For Baby's Sensitive Skin. It Contains Skin-soothing Natural Oat And Retains Its Spf After 80 Minutes Of Activity In The Water, Sweating, Or Perspiring.

Aveeno Baby Natural Protection Spf 30 Sunblock Lotion:
For Skin Highly Sensitive To Sunburn
100% Naturally-sourced Sunscreen Ingredients
Pediatrician Recommended
Waterproof
Oil Free

C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octyldecyl Neopentanoate, Dimethicone, Paraffin, Ozokerite, Beeswax, Phenyl Trimethicone, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Polyethylene, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol Dibenzoate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ppf-15 Stearyl Ether Benzoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyglycerin, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Bht.

Mollee W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have used this stuff through three kids and living in CO way close to the sun. We use it when we're out on the boat and it keeps the kids from getting sunburns on their delicate cheeks. I also feel good about the ingredients and I love that the SPF is very high. It's a little oily and smells like traditional sunscreen.
Nora R.
I love all the Aveeno baby products my eight month baby has all Aveeno products it's so gentle on her skin and leaves for smelling so good definitely not disappointing and leaves my baby skin feeling so soft definitely meets my expectations a bit pricey but worth the money
Callie B.
Boise, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love the stuff for my daughter. It's been my go to this summer and it's definitely not disappointed me. It spreads nicely and it's been very gentle on her baby skin. I'll definitely buy this again once I'm out. I love aveeno for myself and I'm happy I can love it for my daughter too. Absolutely worth buying.
Kimberly K.
Kings Park, NY
I was given this at my baby shower by another mom. I have used other aveeno products on my boys so I figured sure why not use this. My kids had the worst reaction. Their faces became red and inflamed they could barely open their eyes. We won't be using it again.
Jade L.
warwick, RI
I used this on my child and I loved the smell but it left a thick film on my babies skin. I wasn't a huge fan of this product. She also had gotten irritated in areas where she would sweat, this lotion also balled up into little gross dirt lumps. Do not recommend
Vanessa L.
My son has quite a few allergies and Aveeno is great for him. This lotion is non irritating to his face and has sunscreen in it that protects his skin. It's never to early to learn healthy skin habits.I would definitely recommend to all parents.
Ashli D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love all of the saved I baby products. My son has eczema and this helps to soothe his skin after a bath and before he goes to bed. It's a very light smell and does not leave his skin greasy. We will continue to use these products!
Abby C.
Stoughton , WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Really love Avenno products and love that they have baby products. Love this sunscreen- offers great protection and good coverage. Works great and smells good too. This is my go-to sunscreen for my children.
Danielle S.
Rosharon, TX
This is the only sunscreen I buy now. It works well, and it is not too harsh on my children's skin. I now actually use it for myself on a regular basis instead of any other brand. Highly recommend!!!!
Felicia B.
Holladay, UT
We love this for our child. It doesn't leave residue and it leaves our babies body soft and fresh! He hasn't had dry skin since we started using it. It was a fairly good price and I would buy this again.