BY AVEENO

Aveeno Baby natural Protection Sunblock Stick contains MineralBlock Technology with 100% naturally-sourced active ingredients, a more natural alternative. 100% naturally-sourced sunscreen ingredients SPF 50+ Broad Spectrum UVA / UVB Protection. sunscreen stick with skin-soothing natural oat. gentle formula for baby s sensitive skin. water resistant. Pediatrician Recommended Aveeno® Baby natural Protection Sunscreen Stick contains Mineralscreen Technology with 100% naturally-sourced active ingredients, a more natural alternative.  Developed in partnership with leading dermatologists, this extra gentle formula is specially designed for baby s sensitive skin.  Mineralscreen Techn. see more...

• Why don't they make sunscreen like this for big kids I would Lov...2 Answers
  • It is a bit different, think of using the same motion as when you...1 Answers
  • How well does this go on compared to a lotion7 Answers
Aveeno Baby Natural Protection Mineral Block Face Stick
  • "great for babies and infants with sensitive skin, doesnt break them out or anything, from my experience anywayd" in 6 reviews
  • "I hate rubbing sunscreen lotion all over, so this stick works great and doesnt irritate my sensitive skin!" in 2 reviews
  • "Convenient and easy to keep in my purse or diaper bag and put on when needed. " in 1 review
Brittany F.
Indian Trail , NC
Love, love, love this stuff! It's light and doesn't really have a scent to it! Perfect for sensitive, dry skin!! Some moisturizers almost feels like it burns after washing because of the fragrance in it! This does not do that to my face! I recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin who needs to moisturize! It's also affordable, which is another WIN!
Anna H.
Braselton, GA
I love this product. I have three kids, ages 7, 4 and 7 months. I just swipe this on their faces when we're out, it's thick and easy to spread. They have yet to get burnt on their face! I jewel one with me at ALL times
Jennifer P.
Charlottesville, VA
I absolutely love Aveeno Sun Block Stick. My daughter and I have sensitive skin and Aveeno caters to our needs while preventing getting it on our hands.
Maite D.
Westbury, NY
I really like this sunscreen, the stick form never leaks and fits easily in every pockets. The 50+ SPF only use minerals which is safer for kids.
Tania M.
Lake Bluff, IL
Love aveeno baby products love this lotion I Carry it with me all the time and leave my baby skin so smooth
Ivana S.
As this sunscreen is not liquid, it stays where you applied it, it is very creamy, and very easy to apply!
I recommend it to my dermatologist, and it really is one of the best I have ever used.
The size is perfect for everyday use, and to carry it in the bag everywhere ...
It has a great protection,is very good!
Amy B.
Knob Noster, MO
Definitely love having the Face Stick for my kids. It's much easier than trying to get the liquid all over their face and hope it doesn't drip in their eyes or anything. It is easy to apply and it doesn't even cost that much. I have a couple of sticks, one in the diaper bag, bathroom (since we have a pool), and in our travel bags.
Trisha L.
This stuff is so amazing!! You don't have to put any in your hands which helps with keeping it sand free on the face. Rolls on nice and smooth and protects the little ones from the sun! Def a forever customer
Katie D.
Riverside, RI
The sunscreen stick is my absolute go-to for my little guy's face. I feel confident applying sunscreen to his face, especially around his eyes, while using the stick! The consistency is well enough for me to know he's getting the coverage to keep him safe!
tara p.
Akron, OH
I received this as a sample thanks to CrowdTap. I like that its small and fits easily in any bag or pocket. For my toddler its ok. Goes on easy and don't have to worry about drips or running into her eyes. I did have to put it on constantly. My girl still got red after just 15 minutes in the sun. Maybe i just didn't put enough on, idk. Would still recommend product or that of similar nature. Sunscreen as a stick is most excellent for protecting the face.
Alexandria K.
cape coral , FL
How well does this go on compared to a lotion
Karla L.
Mineral Bluff, GA
Why don't they make sunscreen like this for big kids I would Love tio have a bigger one of these for all rhe bigger kids so easy to use
Kalyn S.
It is a bit different, think of using the same motion as when you shave to apply the stick. if it is too cold (like just out of a cooler) then it has a hard time getting enough on the skin. it does leave the skin looking a bit lighter so you can see where you missed spots.