BY AVEENO #1 in Baby Wipes

Gentle enough for baby’s sensitive skin.

AVEENO® Baby Hand & Face Wipes with Oat Extract and Aloe are specially made for baby’s sensitive skin. This fragrance-free and alcohol-free formula is gentle enough to use every day, leaving baby’s skin feeling clean, soft, and moisturized. Baby Wipes made with gentle cleansers and mild moisturizers, and are free of parabens, sulfates, soap, and dyes.

Ingredients: Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Glycerin, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, carbomer, Lauryl Glucoside, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate

Shadai S.
Clifton Park, NY
I was so excited to receive a complimentary sample of Aveeno Baby Hands and Face Wipes from Influenster to try out on my 6 month old. My daughter has very sensitive skin and other products similar to these have caused her to break out in painful, red rashes. These wipes however are free of parabens, sulfates, soap, and dyes and gentle on her sensitive skin.

Overall, I am very satisfied with the quality of the Aveeno Baby Hand and Face Wipes! They were durable and strong, yet gentle and not rough on my baby's sensitive skin. Most times, just one wipe was suffiencent to wipe both her hands and face. They also have a nice, light scent and are not overly perfumed.

Aveeno Baby Hands and Face Wipes are the perfect wipe for both home and on the go. Messes ranging from spit up and baby's first experience with carrots were cleaned up quickly and easily with these wipes. They are also great in between bath days for a quick clean.

The packaging and size of the wipes worked perfectly to fit in my purse or the diaper bag and the wipes were easily dispensed. They did not dry out either, which is sometimes a problem I have with this type of product. I would perhaps like a larger size to keep at home as well though!

I reccomend these to all moms! They are truly a diaper bag must-have!
Tara H.
I have been eyeing these for a while and was SO EXCITED when I was chosen to be a part of this VoxBox! I have used other hand and face wipes on my kids in the past and was never impressed. One brand in particular was OK but the fragrance was out of control and reminded me of the soap in a public bathroom. Yuck. Another brand dried out in a matter of days. It was so unfortunate because I like to have wipes on hand both at home and on the go.

Enter these! First of all they have no overpowering scent at all! Second of all, they are non-irritating and clean so well! My daughter has eczema and these have not irritated her skin at all. I keep them in my diaper bag and they now come everywhere with us. My son, who is 1 and the messiest eater, doesn’t mind when I use these to wipe him off after meals. I’m glad these are reasonably priced ($3.49 at Target) because I definitely plan to purchase in the future!

I received this product courtesy of Aveeno Baby & Influenster for sampling purposes but all opinions are my own.
Katy M.
fort wayne, in
AVEENO® Baby Hand & Face Wipes Wow! These are so perfect for tossing in your bag to clean up messy kiddos on the go. Unlike a standard wipes, the package is shorter. About half the length. However the wipes are the same size as a regular wipe. There are 25 included and they are fragrance, dye, and alcohol free among other things. As a mother of a kid with eczema, this fits our needs greatly. Your child does not need to have a skin condition to use products that are free of these skin irritants. Every baby deserves tender loving care. To the touch they are very soft and have a perfect amount of moisture. I used them on myself first making sure to work it well around my eyes and there was absolutely no eye discomfort! No stinging at all and I would even get that with other “sensitive” wipes. So right away this stands out to me. Next I put the kids up to the test taking the opportunity to give them each a little spa treatment. As they lay their precious heads in my lap I gently moved the wipe around their faces working from the inside out just like I would do for myself. They both closed their eyes in the process completely overcome with relaxation as I wiped away their crusty peanut butter and jelly remnants. It took off the sticky without heavy rubbing and left no residue once given a change to dry. It did not irritate my daughters eczema patch whatsoever. These are such a win for me. I will whip these out in front of all parents with messy kids and be the rockstar mom among my peers. *I received this product courtesy of Aveeno Baby and Influenster for sampling purposes, but all opinions are my own.*
Griselda R.
Yukon, OK
I really like this baby wipes super soft and my babys skin feels amazing after a nice clean. I had my toddler use them as well for her face and hands and she loved them her skin was soft the wipe towelette was soft itself aswell. Regarding scent it doesnt really have a scent in my opinion but its perfect you dont want a clean hand and then of to eat with a scent on it for your babys i wouldnt. To mee they felt perfect aswell my til to this wipes would be to use them aswell for makeup removal they felt so soft and removed my makeup perfectly and they didnt irritate my face or my childrens skin either and we have a somewhat sensitivity to things in our skin. The ingredients are totally amazing in this and the softness is a bit plus for me. I really think this wipes are worth every penny. I have received the product courtesy of Aveeno Baby & Influenster for sampling purposes but all opinions are my own. I write what i feel and to me this are amazing
Georgia C.
Elizabethtown, KY
I was so excited when I received these wipes as I was hoping I wouldn’t always have to use baby wipes. The package said it was good for sensitive skin so I tried it out as my oldest has excema . I have a 6 month old and almost 3 year old. I wiped their hands and face and after about 5 minutes both of them had a red rash on their face. Their hands were fine. I was honestly quiet surprised because I smelled the product and couldn’t even smell a scented perfume. My children did not have a great reaction to this product. Their hands did not develop a rash, however and it seemed to clean their hands well. I would only use this product on their hands as the worst reaction was their face. I received these wipes completely free from influenster in return for my honest review. I’m sad but they were just not a good fit for my family. I hope that others will have better success. AVEENO® Baby Hand & Face Wipes
Milissa I.
Rosamond , CA
The ingredients seemed gentle enough, though they do contain glycerin so if you have a sensitivity to that you may pass on these. It is the fourth or fifth ingredient though so it isn’t a ridiculously high potency of it. They smell great, kids like the smell, which is big for them since my kids tend to have sensitivity to smell. They agreed they are soft as well and did the job of removing dirt and kid gunk from their face and hands. I will try them to remove my makeup too, not gonna lie, because I have sensitive skin as well and can’t use regular makeup wipes because of sensitivity to their standard ingredients. *update: I used the wipes to see if it would remove my makeup without causing an eczema flare up on my skin. I used it last night, only took one towel compared to 4-5 baby wipes for sensitive skin, which is the only wipes I’m able to use because of my sensitive skin. No itching or redness or irritation. Usually if I have an issue with the wipes it will happen immediately and feel like a burning sensation on my skin. All in all, I’m in love Aveeno.
Katie H.
Prior Lake, MN
I absolutely love the new Aveeno baby hand and face wipes. As a mom of two, I have tried several different types of wipes and these are great! They are a compact size package so it’s easy for on the go. I can quickly place into my purse or car for situations where the hands are sticky or dirty and there’s not an opportunity to hand wash. I have kids with extremely sensitive skin and this product met our needs. The wipe does not have a scent like many other sensitive wipes do. It also has oat extract and aloe. While I do not feel these wipes provide a scent, they also don’t leave the skin feeling like it has a residue on it. The wipes are free of fragrance, alcohol, parabens, phthalates, sulfates, formaldehyde, chlorine, gluten, soap, dyes and toxins. As a mother, this leaves me feeling assured that the product I am using on my children is safe and I can rest easy knowing that. The wipes also removed dirt and sticky really easily and were durable and didn’t shred easily. I know this can be frustrating with some wipes, when they fall apart. I was happy to see this wipe could withstand tough use. I received this product complimentary for review, but will definitely purchase for future use.

Leanna B.
Los Angeles
The product you never thought of needing! It never occurred to me Aveeno didn’t have wipes because there are so many other brands but YES Aveeno YES! These are the ultimate sensitive skin wipes. Fragrance free and a bunch of other bad stuff free ie parabens, dyes and other toxins this is almost water to your babies skin. Of course it’s not because it has moisturizers in but coming from Aveeno I trust it’s safe on my daughters skin. They’re nice and soft with a slight hint of the oat that’s in it. I used the clean remnants of the wipe after using it on my daughter under my eyes and they’re really soft! I will be purchasing these soon. I hope they come out in multipacks so I can stock up!

**I received these compliments of Influenster to try**
Tara N.
Channahon , IL
We really liked these wipes. Wipes were soft and had plenty of moisture to clean up our one year old. The price I see these selling for in stores is fair, and they were what I expected from an Aveeno product. My skin is significantly more sensitive than my son’s and I was able to use one on my face with no irritation. Not sure if I would purchase these again soon, since I use the baby wipes I have on hand anyways for cleanup purposes most of the time. Perhaps once we’re out of diapers and only need wipes for sticky hands and face they might be more practical for us.

These wipes were sent to me courtesy of Aveeno and Influenster for review purposes. All opinions in this review are my own.
Brittany P.
My daughter loves them and I do too. When we received our free Influenster sample in the mail she was extremely excited to open it up. Once opened, she took one out and immediately blew her nose with it. I like the wipes because they are soft and not as wet as a traditional baby wipe. I also like the scent as it reminds me of Aveeno products. This product has been great to take to the park where I don’t bring a full diaper bag and don’t have other wipes to use. If you are looking for a product that is designed specifically for tiny hands and faces I highly recommend these.
Sarah J.
AVEENO® Baby Hand & Face Wipes - who actually carries these wipes in addition to diaper wipes, I'm all about just the essentials I my diaper bag!
Kristie A.
Quakertown, PA
Did anybody else who received these wipes get the fragrance free with oat Extract and aloe or did we all get different ones? #AveenoWipes
Andrea R.
siempre eh querido usarlas, pero vale la pena lo caras que son? si rinden?
aryelin L.
¿Qué tan recomendadas son estas toallitas?
Shirl F.