AVEENO® Baby Gentle Conditioning Shampoo

by Aveeno

#4 in Baby Shampoo

Cleanse, condition, and nourish your baby's hair.

AVEENO® Baby Gentle Conditioning Shampoo blends natural wheat, oat and vitamin E to gently cleanse and condition hair. Specially formulated for your baby's delicate hair, this unique conditioning formula leaves hair soft, smooth, and easy to manage with a fresh, light fragrance. The allergy-tested formula is gentle enough for babies’ sensitive skin. It’s tear free, soap free and paraben free.

Ingredients: Water, cocamidopropyl betaine, coco-glucoside, glycerin, citric acid, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, sodium benzoate, glyceryl oleate, styrene/acrylates copolymer, sodium hydroxide, fragrance, polyquaternium-10, tocopheryl acetate, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil, guar, hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, butylene glycol, avena sativa (oat) kernel extract.

I bought this so I wouldn't have to use Johnson and Johnson but when it arrived we saw it was distributed by them so does anyone recommend a more organic baby shampoo? We were going to try Burt bees but it's distributed by them as well.
Is it good for dry scalp? As i use aveeno cream lotion for my kids?
Start your review of AVEENO® Baby Gentle Conditioning Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“It does cost a wee bit more than some of the other baby wash brands, but my son's delicate skin is more important.” in 2 reviews
“It really helped clear up her cradle cap.” in 1 review
“My daughters hair gets greasy very fast, I feel like this shampoo helps keep it looking clean a little longer than some others. ” in 1 review
“Baby had a serious case of cradle cap and this shampoo was amazing at helping to clear it up!” in 1 review
Berne, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is the only baby shampoo I use, Aveeno Baby Gentle Conditioning Shampoo. It’s affordable especially when you realize the quality you are getting. It seems much better than others I have tried previously.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter had very fine thin hair that breaks easily. A good conditioning shampoo is essential for her. It conditions well without leaving her hair flat or greasy. It smells wonderfully light and clean.
Saginaw , MI
Aveeno is the ONLY product I will use on my littles! 2/3rds of my littles have eczema and this is one of the only products that don’t make them have a flare up or make it worse if they do have a flare up.
Mobile
Best one yet for the ones that have dry skin. Really good price 😌. My baby used this since he born and I cannot give him a bath without Aveenoo. I don’t think I can say anything wrong about this product.
Palmview , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I loved this product when my son was a baby this is all that would keep his skin very healthy he always had bad skin when he was born this worked so well! I recommend it for any baby that has dry skin!
Depew, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I feel like a broken record. What more can I say about the aveeno product line? I love aveeno. It’s affordable, I feel it’s a better product then others on the baby market with its softer scents, non greasy resido and leaves my kids feeling and smelling super clean.
Modesto, CA
I love this shampoo because it’s light, doesn’t irritate our toddler’s eyes, and washes out completely with no residue. It keeps our sons hair soft and smelling good. I highly recommend it.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
I like the mild scent and that it didn't drip into my daughter's eyes. I still would need a conditioner after this but better than a lot of other shampoo I've tried on her normal hair.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This was a lifesaver with my first! Her skin was so dry and products would kill her skin and my hubby mentions this and I fell in love! Smelt so good and her skin would be soooo clear
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
We only use aveeno, so we’re trying all the different lines they have. My son has eczema so this was okay for it since it’s gentle but we’ve decided to just still to the eczema line.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Woodstock
6 months ago
Ilse L. • 5 months ago
Te it did wonders for my boys and it helps sooth the itching