Aveeno Baby Gentle Conditioning Shampoo uploaded by Shannon F.

BY AVEENO

New. With Natural Wheat & Oat, & Vitamin E. Tear-Free. Gently Cleanse & Conditions Hair. Pediatrician Recommended. Lightly Scented Exclusive, new and improved formula cleanses while it conditions and protects baby s hair and scalp.  Active naturals oat and wheat lightly scented and tear free.  Allergy tested. 1-800-4AVEENO. see more...

• Is it good for dry scalp? As i use aveeno cream lotion for my kids? 1 Answers
  • My daughter has very sensitive skin and we rarely use any soaps o...4 Answers
  • I bought this so I wouldn't have to use Johnson and Johnson but w...1 Answers
Aveeno Baby Gentle Conditioning Shampoo
  • "Basically the only shampoo we use since our baby girl has very sensitive skin, more than usual I would say." in 2 reviews
  • "It does cost a wee bit more than some of the other baby wash brands, but my son's delicate skin is more important." in 2 reviews
  • "Baby had a serious case of cradle cap and this shampoo was amazing at helping to clear it up!" in 1 review
  • "It really helped clear up her cradle cap." in 1 review
  • "My daughters hair gets greasy very fast, I feel like this shampoo helps keep it looking clean a little longer than some others. " in 1 review
arlene l.
I have been using aveeno for my baby girl since she was 3 weeks old. She had very sensitive skin and the doctor recommended me aveeno. Let me say from the first wash i noticed the difference and her skin was so soft. She was not getting the little red dots anymore on her chest and was always so smooth to the touch. I have used it ever since up to now that she is 14 months old 😀. Love this product and would recommended to all the mommies out their.
Bambi M.
My son has eczema and this has been one of the very few things we have found that helps to soothe his skin. The smell is amazing and overall we have no complaints about this product. It has made my life so much easier!
Azia L.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I have used this on my son since he was a baby, he is now 5! He has sensitive skin, and will break out in bumps or rashes easily. This prevents any reactions, keeps his hair soft and smells great!! Highly recommend!
Alennys Nohelia rd5631 C.
Execelente para los pequelños suave con un aroma muy rico subesito e ideal para ellos para mi es uno de los mejores y esta marca en general siempre tienen buenos precios y unos paquetes comodos
Melissa S.
Summerville, SC
So gentle on baby's hair. Aveeno Baby Gentle Conditioning Shampoo has such a fresh smell as well.
Jessica C.
I love this stuff for not only my babies, but for myself. Love the smell and natural ingredients.
McKenzie W.
Ocean Springs, MS
Amazing. So gentle and my baby loves it. Good scent and great for sensitive skin as well
Paula M.
The only thing I would use on my babys' hair! It isn't drying like the others!
Aimée M.
I was looking for a good shampoo/condition for my baby's curly hair. I didn't want to use something for adults because I didn't want it to be so harsh. And the kids ones are usually 2in1 body wash-shampoo. Then I found this. I absolutely love it! It smells good and it's gentle on his hair but it keeps his curls soft! 100% recommend!
Nicole S.
I love this for my son. He's prone to eczema and dry skin and this is very gentle. He doesn't break out with it like other baby washes. The smell is very faint and not overpowering and he feels squeaky clean after his tub time.
Kerri R.
Las Vegas, NV
My daughter has very sensitive skin and we rarely use any soaps on her skin to prevent her eczema from flaring up. Her hair is finally coming in though and I need a good shampoo and conditioner that is gentle enough for her skin but good enough to get the tangles out of her hair. Anyone have any experience with this product for a child with eczema and skin sensitives?
cookie m.
Los Angeles, CA
Mega Parent Expert
I bought this so I wouldn't have to use Johnson and Johnson but when it arrived we saw it was distributed by them so does anyone recommend a more organic baby shampoo? We were going to try Burt bees but it's distributed by them as well.
Shagufta a.
Is it good for dry scalp? As i use aveeno cream lotion for my kids?