Aveeno Baby Essential Daily Care for Baby & Mommy Gift Set uploaded by April S.

BY AVEENO

A Special Gift for You & Your Baby Gift Set Includes: For Baby: Wash & Shampoo - 8 fl oz. Daily Moisture Lotion - 8 oz. Soothing Relief Creamy Wash - 8 fl oz. Soothing Relief Moisture Cream - 5 oz. For Mommy: Positively Radiant® Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15 - 4 fl oz. Daily Moisturizing Lotion - 2.5 oz. Plus Free Tote! - 1. see more...

Aveeno Baby Essential Daily Care for Baby & Mommy Gift Set
  • "This set is wonderful for a baby shower gift when you don't know what to get and mama's love it " in 6 reviews
  • "My girls have sensitive skin and I cannot use anything else on them except for Aveeno otherwise their eczema will flare up." in 3 reviews
  • "This is an excellent baby shower gift for any new bundle of joy to come!" in 3 reviews
  • "I received this as a baby shower gift and love all of the products it came with. " in 3 reviews
  • "It helps that they smell great too!" in 1 review
Stephanie F.
Rochester, NH
I got this gift set when my month old was born. I love the Aveeno products, I would rather use the products on my newborn then J&J. I love the fact that it came with products for mommy too! I use the face lotion daily, the only thing I would of liked better is if instead of the positively radiant it came with the clear complexion. I don't use the hand lotion too much because I have an opi one that smells amazing. The baby products are great, no rashes and he smells SO good after a tubby!
brenda r.
Port Sanilac, MI
This is the only brand i will use on my infants/Toddlers. Its gentle on skin and super soothing. It smells wonderful and keeps skin moisturized for a long time. Ive used this on 3 babies so far and still do. I will continue to buy this as long as i have younger children in my household. i purchased this online at amazon. I would absolutely recommend to anyone with sensitive skin or small children.
Kristy B.
I received this as a gift at my baby shower and I have to say I love every single product in it! Aveeno is hands down my favorite product for my baby. This bundle saves you a lot of money buying it this way instead of buying each product separate as well . Definitely recommend this for all new moms!
Beth S.
I couldn't speak more highly of this gift set! I received two for my baby shower and have loved using it for my daughter and for me. We have continued to buy the Aveeno products in the set. It leaves or skin silky and smooth and never irritates my daughter's skin.
Naty T.
I got this gift set for my baby shower and let me tell you, it was a life saver. My baby has sensitive skin and this is very gentle but it works so well. Of course, every baby is different but this was it for my little man. ❤️❤️
Sony :.
Love love this gift set,all the product in this are very useful,they do exactly what they said.me and my baby both are happy with all these products.
Yoani P.
I love aveeno, we been using it's products for yrs in our family. Leaves baby sking feeling and smelling great. I really recommend their products.
Jourdan P.
Elsmere, KY
I love how light and gentle this is on my baby's sensitive skin. Aveeno leaves my baby smelling fresh and clean.
Brooke T.
Love love love this gift set! Has great options for pampering mom and cleansing a sensitive new baby.
Marleny G.
Brooklyn , NY
Love this product my baby uses this all the time nothing bad to say.i do recommend.
Maria G.
Es una buena marca? Me encantaría regalarle una a mi cuñada que esta embarazada pero no tengo ni idea de donde conseguir esta marca en latinoamerica