BY AVEENO

Recommended by dermatologists to help care for skin with eczema.

This bath treatment effectively relieves dry, itchy skin caused by eczema, rashes and other minor skin irritations. It’s formulated with ACTIVE NATURALS®Colloidal Oatmeal that has been finely milled. When dispersed in water, this powder forms a milky bath that soothes as it naturally cleanses without soap. After bathing, your baby’s skin is softer and dry, irritated, sensitive skin is relieved. For use on body and face. It is fragrance free, tear free and hypoallergenic.

INGREDIENTS

® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has this actually worked for anyone with bad eczema and s...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jennifer P.
CHINLE
It helps my baby to soothe his itchy and dry skin.. I always use this everytime he will take a bath now, my 6 months old baby loves to be soak in warm water with Aveeno Therapy soothing bath treatment. It's definitely worth the price.
Ashleigh B.
If my son's eczema flares up this is my go to. I love how gently it is on his skin and always leaves it incredibly soft and smooth. Whatever breakout he started with is usually gone by the next day. Anytime I use this I ALWAYS pair it up with the Eczema body wash and the night time cream for added treatment.

I did take 1 star away because I hate how the powder clumps in the water (even if the directions are followed to a T). I also do not care for how it all sinks to the bottom. After draining the tub, the bottom looks like I dropped a load of sand from the beach. So be sure to rinse the tub out WELL after using this powder or you will be slipping and sliding everywhere. (To note it also makes the bathtub very slick when using it... but honestly I will take these couple small negatives as a trade off for how well the product works for my son)
Kristin H.
Bradley, IL
Every time my little ones get a diaper rash I always soak them in Aveeno Baby Eczema Therapy Soothing Bath. It helps sooth their bottom and also helps to dry up the area. We get this from Target and it's very reasonably priced.
Dash H.
I don’t know whether this product actually helps or not. My 2yr old has some “rough” patches on her skin, I haven’t noticed any real change. I do find it to be relaxing for her, just don’t know if it’s worth the price to continue buying.
Amanda E.
I have been using this for my daughter for the last 3 1/2 years. She inherited my sensitive skin and any other baby brand lotion made her eczema flare up. This keeps it in check.
Alicia R.
Stockton , CA
This product I purchased at target for my daughter. My daughter has eczema and it help to soothe and clear my daughter's skin.
Anaisa V.
Westchester , IL
My baby brother has very bad eczema and once a week I bathe him in this and it definitely helps relive his flare up. It's super gentle and doesn't have a strong fragrance of any kind and he falls right to sleep after!
Miriam M.
Te pone la piel como la de un bebe es impresionante esta crema la recomiendo al cien por cien es perfecta en todo.
Evelyn M.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Me and my sister would use this with my nephew, we love aveenos and they always have really good producgs, it always works for my skin and it deffenitely worked for my nephew and his skin we still have some and use it during the winter our hands get a little crummy and dry haha.
Kenzie M.
Newport
I found that this did relieve my sons eczema itching. It was a little on the pricey side but if you’re child is suffering with painful itching you get what you pay for. I recommend buying with a discount or coupon when available. Overall it’s a good product that I would recommend trying.
Jasmin R.
Has this actually worked for anyone with bad eczema and sensitive skin?