BY AVEENO

Recommended by dermatologists to help care for skin with eczema.

This bath treatment effectively relieves dry, itchy skin caused by eczema, rashes and other minor skin irritations. It’s formulated with ACTIVE NATURALS®Colloidal Oatmeal that has been finely milled. When dispersed in water, this powder forms a milky bath that soothes as it naturally cleanses without soap. After bathing, your baby’s skin is softer and dry, irritated, sensitive skin is relieved. For use on body and face. It is fragrance free, tear free and hypoallergenic.

INGREDIENTS

® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has this actually worked for anyone with bad eczema and s...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Harmony P.
kuna
This did not work for my daughter. I used it in a bath for her a couple times and she complained it burned.
Dash H.
I don’t know whether this product actually helps or not. My 2yr old has some “rough” patches on her skin, I haven’t noticed any real change. I do find it to be relaxing for her, just don’t know if it’s worth the price to continue buying.
Casey P.
Theodore, AL
I usually love aveeno products, but this one just didn't really help with my sons eczema. The price wasn't too high though so I'm not completely upset that it didn't work for us. I found it at BabiesRUs but I've seen it at target too.
Brooke F.
Pottstown, PA
It worked ok. Not as well as I thought it would. I guess I just expected more from something that says it is specifically for eczema.
Nicole M.
Westville , IL
It can be a little on the pricey side. I don't think it was effective. It made my bath tub messy. I won't buy it again.
Cynthia V.
Seattle
The Bath treatment I thought worked well, whenever baby boy would have a WORSER Eczema day. This would really calm his skin and he wouldn't be AS fussy as before. I really enjoyed this product when I didn't know what else to do for him to relief his itch.
Tiara S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Honestly, it was ok for the price. Maybe it was just my daughter's skin being difficult but it didn't really do much to help her. There wasnt a significant change after using this product a bunch of times. Only bright side is that it didn't burn her eczema like some products do
Ashleigh B.
If my son's eczema flares up this is my go to. I love how gently it is on his skin and always leaves it incredibly soft and smooth. Whatever breakout he started with is usually gone by the next day. Anytime I use this I ALWAYS pair it up with the Eczema body wash and the night time cream for added treatment.

I did take 1 star away because I hate how the powder clumps in the water (even if the directions are followed to a T). I also do not care for how it all sinks to the bottom. After draining the tub, the bottom looks like I dropped a load of sand from the beach. So be sure to rinse the tub out WELL after using this powder or you will be slipping and sliding everywhere. (To note it also makes the bathtub very slick when using it... but honestly I will take these couple small negatives as a trade off for how well the product works for my son)
Evelyn M.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Me and my sister would use this with my nephew, we love aveenos and they always have really good producgs, it always works for my skin and it deffenitely worked for my nephew and his skin we still have some and use it during the winter our hands get a little crummy and dry haha.
Melissa J.
Austin
Used this when my son got chicken pox and it helped soothe him. Liked the smell very much
Jasmin R.
Has this actually worked for anyone with bad eczema and sensitive skin?