BY AVEENO

Recommended by dermatologists to help care for skin with eczema.

This bath treatment effectively relieves dry, itchy skin caused by eczema, rashes and other minor skin irritations. It’s formulated with ACTIVE NATURALS®Colloidal Oatmeal that has been finely milled. When dispersed in water, this powder forms a milky bath that soothes as it naturally cleanses without soap. After bathing, your baby’s skin is softer and dry, irritated, sensitive skin is relieved. For use on body and face. It is fragrance free, tear free and hypoallergenic.

INGREDIENTS

® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has this actually worked for anyone with bad eczema and s...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Naomi K.
Wow! I cannot get over how amazing this product and the whole Aveeno line are! I got my son's milk bath ready and had to make sure everything was dissolved and mixed properly. I had to put my whole arm in and took it out and dried it, then, a few minutes later I could instantly feel my skin feel baby soft and oh so smooth. My son loves taking baths in this for his eczema! He just coo's and smiles and I just love it. Thank you Aveeno for making such a great product and making my baby feel so much better!
Ashleigh B.
If my son's eczema flares up this is my go to. I love how gently it is on his skin and always leaves it incredibly soft and smooth. Whatever breakout he started with is usually gone by the next day. Anytime I use this I ALWAYS pair it up with the Eczema body wash and the night time cream for added treatment.

I did take 1 star away because I hate how the powder clumps in the water (even if the directions are followed to a T). I also do not care for how it all sinks to the bottom. After draining the tub, the bottom looks like I dropped a load of sand from the beach. So be sure to rinse the tub out WELL after using this powder or you will be slipping and sliding everywhere. (To note it also makes the bathtub very slick when using it... but honestly I will take these couple small negatives as a trade off for how well the product works for my son)
Taryn B.
San Antonio , TX
I prefer this formula and the other baby bath treatment to the adult version only because it's finely milled and dissolves in the bath tub better. They're both excellent formulas. I just prefer the baby version better for that reason. I love the eczema treatment variety because I feel it does a better job with the itch relief. I have been suffering from eczema since I was a baby (for 40 years now) and I've tried almost everything from expensive prescriptions to dollar store and diy treatments. I keep going back to my Aveeno and my Gentle Naturals for my eczema relief. My skin is left feeling soft and moisturized and it relieves the itching. I love how soothing it is. Definitely try it for your little one or if you're like me and just prefer a more finely milled product.
Leslie R.
Trinity, TX
Moms’ this product oat meal bath is a must!! It is amazing!! This product is my all time must have for my baby girl! I use it for her eczema as well as her rashes. Let her sit there for a little bit and her rash as well as her eczema gets better right Away! Moms I recommend this, is a must!!
Stephanie M.
Gainesville, GA
These bath treatments work so great. My baby got a bug bite and got rashes all over her stomach and back and these did her so well. I️ didn’t think they would work much like they did. I put a pack in her tub and just let her sit for 15 mins and it calmed her down. Her rashes weren’t as red and weren’t irritating her either to where she was able to sleep throughout the night. The next day they were already going away. These are definitely a must have.
Tiffany P.
WORKS! When my son was little he had really bad eczema. I was desperate for a fixer. I tried everything and nothing worked. This product does. You drop the powder in a luke warm bath and presto! Skin is softer, less irritated and redness calmed. Over time I watched his eczema disappear and never came back.
Tiara S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Honestly, it was ok for the price. Maybe it was just my daughter's skin being difficult but it didn't really do much to help her. There wasnt a significant change after using this product a bunch of times. Only bright side is that it didn't burn her eczema like some products do
Britany C.
Seymour, IN
I used this for my daughter when she was little, she had HORRIBLE eczema and this helped her so much. It's super easy and quick to use which is a plus for busy moms
Samantha T.
Spotsylvania
My baby girl has eczema, and I soak her once a week in this stuff, and it's been amazing. Between using this and the lotion shes been having less break outs. And shes super soft. She loves being in the tub anyways so being able to just sit in some warm water and splash she loves. Thumbs up.
Iliana A.
Orlando
This is amazing works wonders my son started using this after he started gettinf white patches all over his body and this works amazing his body isnt rough the treatment is affordable and works amazing would definitely recommend it for anyone
Jasmin R.
Has this actually worked for anyone with bad eczema and sensitive skin?