BY AVEENO

Recommended by dermatologists to help care for skin with eczema.

This bath treatment effectively relieves dry, itchy skin caused by eczema, rashes and other minor skin irritations. It’s formulated with ACTIVE NATURALS®Colloidal Oatmeal that has been finely milled. When dispersed in water, this powder forms a milky bath that soothes as it naturally cleanses without soap. After bathing, your baby’s skin is softer and dry, irritated, sensitive skin is relieved. For use on body and face. It is fragrance free, tear free and hypoallergenic.

INGREDIENTS

® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has this actually worked for anyone with bad eczema and s...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Nicole M.
New Hyde Park, NY
I LOVEEE this product. My son has eczema. When he has a outbreak I usually use 2 packets in his bath. It definitely helps him. He tells me it makes his skin feel good. I do wish that they would put more in each packet so I don't have to use two at one time. It doesn't cost much. I would recommend to others.
ash S.
Mesa, AZ
This stuff is amazing. My son has sensitive skin, and gets rashes from allergies quite a bit. This calms his skin and relieves it from all irritation. It also helps if you suffer from dry skin. I love it for me, and my baby.
Jessie C.
Lawrence, MA
I love love love this product. We use it every night at bath time with our toddler and have noticed that he has not a eczema flare since we started using it a few months ago. This has been the only product that soothed his skin. We buy a few boxes at a time to make sure we never run out.
Daisy S.
I like this stuff for days when my skin is really irritated like in the summer! If your skin is super sensitive!!!!!!!! This will work for you, smell isn't to bad, very soothing and relaxing I like to really just soak in the bath with this and chillax a little.
Laura L.
Lebanon, IN
The only thing I've found that is really effective in calming my little boys exzema. Sometimes lotion just isn't enough I love it so much that I even use it. My legs tend to get super dry!
Jhanna M.
Marysville, OH
My baby gave me eczema and I was very scared because her body was filled with strange hives, and remember that I had samples of cream eata and I put them on and the other day I had less hives, from that day I put Avenoo every night to my baby
Katie Q.
This is absolutely amazing for the little kids... .u nephew had a horrible diaper rash (from sensitive skin and wrong brand of diaper) and 2 baths with this took the rash right away and helped him feel calm and relaxed
Brigitte
This product is wonderful! Last summer, my baby had a bad stomach bug that caused her to have constant diarrhea, which of course means, lots of wiping. Her bottom became so red and sore that we had to start wiping with wash cloths. It was horrible. She would scream and cry the whole time. I looked up some remedies because we were desperate. This product came up and I rushed to the store to get it for her. We had her sit in a bath with this mixed in for about 15 minutes and her sore, red bottom was cured after only that amount of time. We never had to use it again. It left a sort of protective barrier that kept the moisture and bacteria away. I have since stocked up on this in case she ever needs it again. We tend to love all of the Aveeno baby products because they work so well for her!
Kerry P.
Atlanta, GA
Used this for my daughter's eczema. It works well to assist with the flare up.....but I use another product to assist to keep it under control. Works well.
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
I use this for my kids. They have very sensitive skin, and it helps alot. Leaves them smelling so good, and their skin is silky soft like it should be.
Jasmin R.
Has this actually worked for anyone with bad eczema and sensitive skin?