Aveeno® Baby Eczema Therapy Soothing Bath Treatment

Recommended by dermatologists to help care for skin with eczema.

This bath treatment effectively relieves dry, itchy skin caused by eczema, rashes and other minor skin irritations. It’s formulated with ACTIVE NATURALS®Colloidal Oatmeal that has been finely milled. When dispersed in water, this powder forms a milky bath that soothes as it naturally cleanses without soap. After bathing, your baby’s skin is softer and dry, irritated, sensitive skin is relieved. For use on body and face. It is fragrance free, tear free and hypoallergenic.

INGREDIENTS

® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Does this actually help with eczema and what is the smell like?worth it?
Aveeno® Baby Eczema Therapy Soothing Bath Treatment This is THE BEST treatment for a baby with Eczema!!
Has this actually worked for anyone with bad eczema and sensitive skin?
Start your review of Aveeno® Baby Eczema Therapy Soothing Bath Treatment!
How would you rate this product?
Santa Fe, NM
I can't even begin to say how great this bath treatment is! It smells amazing when placing it in the bath and it helps so much with my fiances eczema flare ups. They sooth his eczema and help it heal. I use it for my children as well combined with the Aveeno Eczema lotion and it does wonders. I highly recommend it if you have eczema!
saylorsburg, PA
Aveeno® Baby Eczema Therapy Soothing Bath Treatment uploaded by Kate R.
Purchased at: CVS
I love this product. My mom used to use this product on me, and now I use it on my son. He has very sensitive skin and this product really helps with any redness or even dry skin especially during the winter. It is definitely a must buy and always in my bathroom cabinet! I even use it on myself and just double up the packets!
Fairfield, AL
My LO has mild eczema so I decided to try this product. It was my first time trying something like this so I don’t have much to compare. But I did see a gradual improvement but not as much as needed. We essentially decided to use a heavy butter and prescription.
Ottumwa
Purchased at: Target
Affordable and gets the job done. Helped soothe my baby's irritated skin and got rid of his eczema. This product combined with Daily Moisture Lotion with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal & Dimethicone, 18 fl. Oz (2 Pack) is a miracle.
Cary, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This caused my baby to break out in a bright red rash that looked like he had been scalded or left out in the sun for days. He was MISERABLE. I do NOT recommend this product at alll. He was perfectly fine before using
Pequannock
The best! It’s a balm super heavy and oily but I usually put on after bath time before bed and my daughters skin wakes up totally refreshed and moisturized. Have been using since my son was born and he is now 6.
Mount Croghan , SC
Purchased at: Target
I use these when I notice my 8 month old is getting an eczema flare up. I pour it in his bath and let him play/soak for a while. It really takes away some of the redness and itchiness for him.
Plantation, FL
This baby aveeno eczema for my night baths whenever I have a flare out and it is so soothing and amazing. I buy these all the time and will recommend them to everyone who likes to take baths whenever they flare out. It is light and so comforting. I am extremely satisfied.
Milford, CT
I always use this in my baths when my skin is feeling extra dry, sensitive, or flaring up with eczema. They're not expensive and they really soothe my skin. I like the baby version better than the normal version.
Trinity , TX
Moms’ this product oat meal bath is a must!! It is amazing!! This product is my all time must have for my baby girl! I use it for her eczema as well as her rashes. Let her sit there for a little bit and her rash as well as her eczema gets better right Away! Moms I recommend this, is a must!!