Aveeno Baby® Eczema Therapy Nighttime Balm Skin Protectant Cream 11 oz. Plastic Tub

BY AVEENO

Accepted National Eczema Association see more...

• Is this ok to use on baby's face? Does it really work? With the col...3 Answers
  • Is this worth buying? Does it get rid of the dry scaly patches or a...4 Answers
  • Would you use this over regular Vaseline? If so, why? 3 Answers
Monique M.
Monique M.
The balm goes on very thick and you have to really massage it into the skin to get it fully absorbed
Within a night of use my skin, yes mine, improved significantly! The balm made my dry, itch hands feels soft in a night! The product works great for any age. I applied on my baby's dry skin and on my hands and it worked wonders! The cream has a nice texture, consistent. It is thick so you have to massage it so your skin absorbs it faster. Easy to apply, it has no fragrance. The price is a little expensive for me but a little of the product goes a long way.
Tenice R.
Tenice R.
Chicago , IL
I received this product from pinchme for review and I have feel in love with this product since it's getting cold in chicago my four year old son has been getting out breaks on his legs and arms and this has done wonders for him he is not itching and it's very moisturizing it's like a creamy consistency it really does not have a smell this a wonderful product it's a must have for children with eczema
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
I love Aveno Baby Eczema Therapy Nighttime Balm Skin Protectant Cream. This product is reasonably priced for the value. You can find it at any target. The formula is thick and creamy. I glides on with great coverage. I love how it's moisturizing but non greasy. A definite go to for your little one with Eczema. I recommend this to friends and family!
Sam C.
Sam C.
My son had dermatitis around his mouth for several months. We tried every prescription cream and steroid out there. Doctors weren't sure what it was, other than a possible reaction to his asthma medication. I bought this just to try it out and the dermatitis went away after two to three days! We use this every night and he still has clear skin.
Kori S.
Kori S.
I have the smaller jar. I use this product on myself because, I find these products work good for my eczema. I plan to use these products on my daughter as well. Its not scented which I love. Its more of a oily creme which I love. It works great I usually use it at night and have no problems with my eczema in the morning 💗
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Midlothian, TX
Just recently purchased this to try on my daughter's face where from the summer heat and pool time she has had some eczema outbreaks and discoloration. The balm is easy to use, doesn't feel greasy and after just a couple nights of using her face is smooth and clear!!!
Keisha D.
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I absolutely love this. My son has eczema on his back and arms. This is the only balm we have found that not only moisturizers but calms the skin.

The balm locks in moisture for hours. We apply at bedtime and he is still good to go come bath time the next day.
Maria D.
Maria D.
Miami , FL
Great product I received a sample from Pinched.com. since I have been using this I ordered the big one and this is the only thing I can use for her skin now now other products worked as good as aveeno. Her skin as cleared up a lot from using this
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
My daughter and I both suffer from eczema. This has been a game changer. After a few uses our eczema started drying up. This is a thick cream but it is worth it! We use it on our problem spots every night.
Isabel C.
Isabel C.
Dania, FL
This cream is amazing. Its soft on the skin and doesnt hold a strong smell. Its perfect for a babies skin. It smooths out and it does not have a sticky consistency
nicole l.
nicole l.
Saint Helen, MI
Is this worth buying? Does it get rid of the dry scaly patches or am I better if buying something else?
Valerie F.
Valerie F.
Brea, CA
Is this ok to use on baby's face? Does it really work? With the cold weather and other things, baby's face has been getting very dry. I want to know if this works well or not.
Sarah I.
Sarah I.
Milan
Would you use this over regular Vaseline? If so, why?
Ann T.
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI
Have any adults with eczema tried this product? What did you think?
Brittany P.