BY AVEENO #1 in Skin Treatments

Developed With Leading Dermatologists, This Breakthrough Cream Is Clinically Shown To Help Reduce The Itching And Irritation Of Eczema. Formulated With Active Naturals® Colloidal Oatmeal, It Soothes Irritated Skin And Intensely Moisturizes To Help Strengthen The Skin's Natural Barrier Function And Help Prevent Recurrence Of Extra-dry Skin. For Use On Body And Face. It’s Also Steroid Free And Fragrance Free.

• What's the best moisturizer and/or cream for eczema? I'...9 Answers
  • Hey mamas of influenster! What would you recommend for ba...7 Answers
  • How many of you recommend using this?11 Answers
Aveeno® Baby Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream
  • "Good product it was prescribed to me by my sons pediatrician it works great due to he has such dry skin sensitive skin it helped relieve the itch from his dry skin he seems much more calm n comfortable great product!" in 14 reviews
  • "its really a great cream my daughter had very bad eczema when she was born and this really helped to clear it up, and i still use it since my daughter has very sensitive skin." in 11 reviews
  • "This stuff really helped my son's eczema, I found that other lotions irritated his eczema but this really helped out a lot." in 10 reviews
  • "My daughter who is almost 7 has been using this product from the age of 3 and keeps her skin clear and moisturizerd she has a server egg allergie I would recommend this product 110% times over!!" in 9 reviews
  • "At our pediatrician's suggestion, we started using this product (along with the Aveeno Baby Eczema Wash) on our baby after every bath, and it has been marvelous at keeping his skin soft, supple, and eczema-free." in 8 reviews
Amyri D.
La Place, LA
Review for: Aveeno Baby Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream, Fragrance Free, 7.3 oz more...
My 4 month old get dry patches every now and then. And since it is closer to winter it’s getting a bit worse. I have tried every from dove to the classic Johnson and Johnson, but NOTHING worked for her. I’m a new Mom, so of course I was freaking out!! My mom told me about this product and I was desperate for her skin to get the moisture it needed. So I went to my local store and got it. About a week of using it, my daughter’s patches are gone and her skin is as silky as it should be. I am so grateful for this product!! I have recommended it to many of my family and friend’s that have experienced dry skin with their kids.
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have fairly severe eczema through out my body - face, neck, stomachs, back, arms, hands, legs and feet. I have been dealing with this condition for the last 26 years. As far as over the counter creams and lotions go, I have tried them all. This product helped relieve my eczema symptoms including the redness, dryness and itchy. It did not burn my skin, instead it had a rather soft soothing effect. It did reduce the size of some patches of my eczema. However, it did not eliminate them.

At this time, I am not using this product due to the need to switch eczema products every month or so because of my skin becoming use to them and the products no longer being effective.
Cassidy M.
Sterling, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: Aveeno Baby Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream, Fragrance Free, 5 oz more...
My son recently broke out with patches of eczema and nothing will work except for this. I picked this up at my local Target! Put on every night before bed and within 2 days noticed his skin almost completely cleared up. I had eczema as a baby and through out my childhood and Aveeno was the ONLY thing that worked for me. So glad it works for my baby too!
Victoria L.
Conway, SC
My dry, irritated, eczema skin problems go away with this product used in my daily skincare routine. Only need a little product for large areas. Easy application and can be used anywhere even with sensitive skin.Aveeno® Baby Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream
Cynthia  N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter would get dry patches & also behind her knees & elbows. When we stated using, it helped her at first but after awhile I had to take her to the doctor because it just wasn’t working for her anymore. Every child is different. I do recommend it for a quick replacement but also I recommend a doctor.
Megan C.
Scottville, MI
I love this product for my daughters eczema. This has helped since she was born. It’s so effective in getting rid of those breakouts. She’s so happy to put it on too. She calls it “meds” when she sees her flair ups. And knows not to itch and to use this lotion. Seriously give it a try!
Cecilia A.
I find that my skin definitely feels softer after using this product but that almost gives the perfect spot for scratching your eczema. We need a product that takes away the itch and then focuses on penetrating the eczema itself or you find yourself scratching a spot you just fixed.
tashenna j.
Decatur
Review for: Aveeno Baby Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream 7.3 oz, Other more...
This is a good quality product not only for babies, but for any more suffers from eczema. My daughter had been using this product along with other Aveeno products and has had good results. The moisturizing cream is suiting relieve itching and protect the skin. Highly recommended
Chakirah K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This was a nice product . I am a major Aveeno fan. Since my whole household has eczema. Although it is good it doesn’t really last long. It say 24hrs but it seems more like 8 hrs. This is a good product for babies with sensitive skin.
Tiffany M.
Dayton, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My little girl will be two in January, she was diagnosed with eczema when she was around 10 months old, she would itch so much.. I give her a bath with her Aveeno shampoo & body wash, and then rub her down with this [product:aveeno-active-naturals-eczema-therapy-moisturizing-cream---5-oz] and she would be just fine, she will bring me her lotion and say itch I want lotion, please. I just wish the eczema therapy one was not $15... It's so expensive, but it doesn't take a lot to sooth her itching.
Aracelis M.
Newport News, VA
Do the fragrance chemicals have an effect on sensitive skin?
Jessica S.
Does this work well? My 2 year old has slight eczema on her arms and I want to get her something new to try for it.
Abileny S.
How many of you recommend using this?
Gabrielle L.
Elmhurst Twp, PA
What's the best moisturizer and/or cream for eczema? I'm extremely allergy-prone, so my skin is often reddish and itchy when exposed to an allergen...which seems to be like 95% of the time as of late. I also have very sensitive skin, so anything with harsh chemicals and artificial fragrances often do more harm than good for me. I used to use Aveeno® Baby Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream in the past, but all of a sudden my skin started rejecting it, so I've pretty much just been using coconut oil ever since. Im really really interested to know if there's something out there that's working for anyone else! All suggestions and personal stories welcome! 😊
angela g.
BRONX, NY
Does this help better than cortizone