BY AVEENO #2 in Skin Treatments

Developed With Leading Dermatologists, This Breakthrough Cream Is Clinically Shown To Help Reduce The Itching And Irritation Of Eczema. Formulated With Active Naturals® Colloidal Oatmeal, It Soothes Irritated Skin And Intensely Moisturizes To Help Strengthen The Skin's Natural Barrier Function And Help Prevent Recurrence Of Extra-dry Skin. For Use On Body And Face. It’s Also Steroid Free And Fragrance Free.

• What's the best moisturizer and/or cream for eczema? I'm extrem...9 Answers
  • Hey mamas of influenster! What would you recommend for baby's wit...7 Answers
  • How many of you recommend using this?11 Answers
Aveeno® Baby Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream
  • "Good product it was prescribed to me by my sons pediatrician it works great due to he has such dry skin sensitive skin it helped relieve the itch from his dry skin he seems much more calm n comfortable great product!" in 14 reviews
  • "its really a great cream my daughter had very bad eczema when she was born and this really helped to clear it up, and i still use it since my daughter has very sensitive skin." in 11 reviews
  • "This stuff really helped my son's eczema, I found that other lotions irritated his eczema but this really helped out a lot." in 10 reviews
  • "My daughter who is almost 7 has been using this product from the age of 3 and keeps her skin clear and moisturizerd she has a server egg allergie I would recommend this product 110% times over!!" in 9 reviews
  • "At our pediatrician's suggestion, we started using this product (along with the Aveeno Baby Eczema Wash) on our baby after every bath, and it has been marvelous at keeping his skin soft, supple, and eczema-free." in 8 reviews
Amyri D.
La Place, LA
Review for: Aveeno Baby Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream, Fragrance Free, 7.3 oz more...
My 4 month old get dry patches every now and then. And since it is closer to winter it’s getting a bit worse. I have tried every from dove to the classic Johnson and Johnson, but NOTHING worked for her. I’m a new Mom, so of course I was freaking out!! My mom told me about this product and I was desperate for her skin to get the moisture it needed. So I went to my local store and got it. About a week of using it, my daughter’s patches are gone and her skin is as silky as it should be. I am so grateful for this product!! I have recommended it to many of my family and friend’s that have experienced dry skin with their kids.
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have fairly severe eczema through out my body - face, neck, stomachs, back, arms, hands, legs and feet. I have been dealing with this condition for the last 26 years. As far as over the counter creams and lotions go, I have tried them all. This product helped relieve my eczema symptoms including the redness, dryness and itchy. It did not burn my skin, instead it had a rather soft soothing effect. It did reduce the size of some patches of my eczema. However, it did not eliminate them.

At this time, I am not using this product due to the need to switch eczema products every month or so because of my skin becoming use to them and the products no longer being effective.
Megan C.
Scottville, MI
I love this product for my daughters eczema. This has helped since she was born. It’s so effective in getting rid of those breakouts. She’s so happy to put it on too. She calls it “meds” when she sees her flair ups. And knows not to itch and to use this lotion. Seriously give it a try!
April M.
Grand Rapids, MI
This stuff is amazing!! I tried Eucerin eczema cream before this and it didn't work at all for my daughter. But as soon as I tried this her cheeks cleared up so fast! I was surprised. Now her whole body is eczema free and her cheeks feels so soft 😊 I will always buy this from now on!
Tiffany M.
Graysville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My little girl will be two in January, she was diagnosed with eczema when she was around 10 months old, she would itch so much.. I give her a bath with her Aveeno shampoo & body wash, and then rub her down with this [product:aveeno-active-naturals-eczema-therapy-moisturizing-cream---5-oz] and she would be just fine, she will bring me her lotion and say itch I want lotion, please. I just wish the eczema therapy one was not $15... It's so expensive, but it doesn't take a lot to sooth her itching.
Arielle D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I began purchasing this after I had my son. He had pretty bad eczema and ended up with some large dry patches. This is the only thing that has had any real effects. His skin is wonderful now (he’s almost 2) and we use it daily. I’d absolutely recommend!
Jenn R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This exzema cream was our Saving Grace for my daughter's poor little chapped face. My daughter got contact eczema from pollen outside and nothing really worked for it. Until we found Aveeno® Baby Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream . Now we put that on her face and she has had clear skin ever since we started using it. It is gentle and does not have a chemically smell like some other eczema creams. I absolutely just this for anyone that has a poor little one with chapped and dry skin.
Michaela S.
Lincoln, NE
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This aveeno baby eczema therapy cream is thick and very hydrating! My daughter has sensitive skin so we can't use a lot of other products especially ones containing fragrance that irritates her skin. We use this daily to keep her skin soft and smooth!
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
It's good at alleviating the itchiness of my eczema. It doesn't have lasting power for me. I can see this being useful for a baby being that this technically is for baby. I tend to use baby creams when it comes to my eczema because if it's gentle enough for a baby then its gentle enough for my sensitive skin. Overall a great product. Great for babies and chiflen but it's not strong enough for an adult. It will alleviate any inflammation and itchiness for a temporary time.
Ivette M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: Aveeno Baby Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream, Fragrance Free, 5 oz more...
I would assume this did not work much for my son because his eczema is more moderate than mild. It’s definitely affordable to start off and see if it works or not. The formula isn’t as greasy as I like but I do use it as a back up.
Aracelis M.
Newport News, VA
Do the fragrance chemicals have an effect on sensitive skin?
Jessica S.
Does this work well? My 2 year old has slight eczema on her arms and I want to get her something new to try for it.
Abileny S.
How many of you recommend using this?
Gabrielle L.
Elmhurst Twp, PA
What's the best moisturizer and/or cream for eczema? I'm extremely allergy-prone, so my skin is often reddish and itchy when exposed to an allergen...which seems to be like 95% of the time as of late. I also have very sensitive skin, so anything with harsh chemicals and artificial fragrances often do more harm than good for me. I used to use Aveeno® Baby Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream in the past, but all of a sudden my skin started rejecting it, so I've pretty much just been using coconut oil ever since. Im really really interested to know if there's something out there that's working for anyone else! All suggestions and personal stories welcome! 😊
Angela G.
BRONX, NY
Does this help better than cortizone