BY AVEENO #4 in Children's Bath

Only Aveeno has harnessed the soothing power of Active Naturals oatmeal to help you care for baby's skin with eczema. New Colloidal Oatmeal Skin Protectant Relieves dry, itchy, irritated skin due to eczema Clinically shown to soothe babies with eczema Steroid-Free Fragrance-Free Pediatrician Recommended Only Aveeno® has harnessed the soothing power of Active Naturals® oatmeal to help you care for baby s skin with eczema.  Developed with leading dermatologists, this breakthrough cream soothes irritated skin and intensely moisturizes to help strengthen the skin s barriers function and helps prevent the recurrence of extra dry skin.  Clinically shown to help reduce the itching and irritation of eczema, while helping to improve the overall quality of life.  The Aveeno® Brand has been Pediatrician recommended for over 60 years. National Eczema

• What's the best moisturizer and/or cream for eczema? I'm extrem...8 Answers
  • Hey mamas of influenster! What would you recommend for baby's wit...7 Answers
  • How many of you recommend using this?11 Answers
Aveeno Baby Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream
  • "I first started using Aveeno and once I had my newborn I bought it for him because he did have really dry skin and so far his arms have been smooth" in 30 reviews
  • "My baby has very sensitive skin, this is one of the only lotions that I have found not to irritate his skin further and to actually help it." in 25 reviews
  • "Good product it was prescribed to me by my sons pediatrician it works great due to he has such dry skin sensitive skin it helped relieve the itch from his dry skin he seems much more calm n comfortable great product!" in 14 reviews
  • "its really a great cream my daughter had very bad eczema when she was born and this really helped to clear it up, and i still use it since my daughter has very sensitive skin." in 11 reviews
  • "This stuff really helped my son's eczema, I found that other lotions irritated his eczema but this really helped out a lot." in 10 reviews
Sarah E.
Dawsonville, GA
I've been using this for 6 years now. Shortly after my oldest was born I discovered he had eczema in multiple places on his body. His pediatrician recommended I try this product and I was instantly hooked. It gave my baby the relief he needed and soothed his sensitive baby skin. Not long after I started to develop eczema myself and it only made sense to use the same product that I haf been putting on my baby. It worked wonders! The dry skin on my elbows and knees would crack and bleed all the time before I started lathering with this lotion. It softened the skin and moisturized it well. Even though my son grew out of his eczema I still use this on both of my boys because of how gentle it is on their sensitive skin.
Virgenmina M.
Yonkers, NY
As I just turned 31 there have been some new issues happening to my skin and that is now the appearance of Eczema in small patches on my face. I hunted around till I found this Aveeno Baby Eczema Therapy. I thought it would be light enough to use on my face and also because I'm semi-sensitive to products and I was soooo right. This has been the best cream ever to use on face. May be heavy but dries very lightly and goes on very smooth. Also took care of my Eczema very quickly. So happy to have found this and I recommend to others needing something for their face.
Charlene A.
I have been using Aveeno baby Eczema with both of my daughters. When my first daughter was born she started getting some type of newborn acne and her pediatrician recommended this moisturizing for her. I started using both shower and cream and by the end if the first week using them the acne was gone. With my second baby it was the same as soon as I saw that she was getting the acne i stated the products and the acne was gone right away. I highly recommended this Aveeno baby ezcema cream and shower
Crystal G.
I get eczema on my legs due to food allergies. I tried everything to get rid of it including prescription medication and nothing worked. My skin had been broke out for over a year when I tried this product the first time. I had received a bottle for my son and tried it out one night. My skin felt so good the next morning I used it again. After only 2 applications I noticed a dramatic difference! I now use this religiously and have had no further issues with break outs. I swear by this stuff!
Ryann H.
This lotion was a game changer when my baby started showing signs of eczema. Overnight you couldn't even SEE her red, bumpy, irritated skin. I could still feel it a bit on her legs, but within 3 uses, her eczema was gone. I keep it it my diaper basket but her eczema has yet to return. I was worried I would blow through the bottle quickly and it's fairly expensive. But I haven't even used 10% of it and I feel like I've already gotten my moneys worth.
Kayla H.
I have a really bad problem with super dry skin around my eyes. I tried tons of lotions including the Olay face lotion and nothing worked. The dry skin was so painful and made it hard to even wear makeup anymore. My doctor gave me a sample of this stuff and within a day the skin around my eyes felt so much better. I love this stuff! My mom uses it now as well. She has very sensitive skin and Eczema. It soothes her dry cracked skin as well.
Jess R.
Judsonia, AR
My newborn baby, 5 days old, broke out into a rash. Took her to Doctor. He decided she was too young to have a medicaded cream. He reccomended this cream and to be honest I was leary about it. How could just a regular non medicated cream help my newborn? Well I am so glad I did because what we thought was a bad rash/eczema his cream took it away in just 2 days. She is now 3 years old and it's the only loation I still use!
Khrystyna S.
Cibolo, TX
THIS WORKS WONDERS FOR ECZEMA! I cannot say enough good things about this lotion. It is amazing. Even when I have bad breakups and flareups it does not burn my skin at all. The oatmeal in the lotion is so soothing and it smells good. It is a bit pricey but when you have eczema, all the good lotions are. It has a thick consistency but not where its like sticky. My only issue with this lotion is how fast I go through it.
Samara S.
Dayton, OH
I have contact dermatitis. During allergy season I don't get itchy eyes or a runny nose, I get painful rashes that resemble eczema. This product has been a life saver for me. This keep the rash toned down and manageable. It also helps with the pain and itchy nature of the rash. By deeply moisturizing my skin, I'm able to function through allergy season because it keeps my dermatitis on a manageable level. I love it.
Reyna G.
This is the only product that I have found that works on my children's skin. Both of the suffered from eczema as babies, and their skin would get so chapped and irritated. After many failed attempts to calm it with other lotions, I stumbled across this one. It was a life saver for me. I love it so much, that I gave some to my husband to use. He loves it as well, because it's very moisturizing, and not greasy.
Aracelis M.
Newport News, VA
Do the fragrance chemicals have an effect on sensitive skin?
Jessica S.
Does this work well? My 2 year old has slight eczema on her arms and I want to get her something new to try for it.
Abileny S.
How many of you recommend using this?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
Does this help better than cortizone
Kayla P.
We just found out my daughter has eczema, the doctor told us to give her a bath every night, then smother her in Vaseline. I don't seem to think it's working, because she's still very itchy. Someone told me to try Aveeno, so I am wondering if this has worked on anyone's child who has eczema?