BY AVEENO #49 in Baby Shampoo

Manage your baby’s eczema, the gentle, natural way. Our ACTIVE NATURALS® Triple Oat Formula with ceramides soothes and moisturizes your baby’s dry and itchy skin to help relieve the four symptoms of eczema -- redness, itching, dryness and irritation. Best of all, it’s the #1 pediatrician recommended eczema cream. So you can feel confident that your baby will get back to being comfortable. And that means you can, too.

betty j.
I used to have eczema when I was a baby. ‘Y friend used this I her kid and it worked well. I’m so great full I did t want her to turn out like me . Wish I had this when I was a baby now u have dry skin but even thought my eczema went away it would have beer better if u have this stuff
Merr K.
East Elmhurst, NY
I use the Aveeno eczema baby lotion on my baby for the wintertime and the regular Aveeno baby lotion for the spring/summer. My baby doesn’t have eczema but I noticed his skin was a lot drier during the winter. I like that the lotion isn’t greasy and absorbs extremely well. I’ve also noticed that this lotion makes drool rashes disappear within hours. My baby isn’t a big drooler but he does drool a bit when he’s teething, which leaves these red rashes on his chin and cheeks. A little bit of this lotion makes it disappear.
Brooke S.
Nogales
A friend recommended this cream for my baby when she had really ugly eczema, we couldn't find it so we bought the Eucerin baby eczema which work amazing, however my daughter grab it and accidently throw it in the trash lol so I had to go get another one but this time the store didn't had Eucerin but they did had the Aveeno but in a small version so I bought it, because I didn't put any cream on her eczema for a day, it got really bad again so when I put this one on her it didn't work as fast as the Eucerin did, it took about 2-3 days to see it get better. I'm giving this 5 stars because even though it did took a little more time to heal, they COMPLETELY DISAPPEAR! I love it so much, even though this one is small it still like half full 👍
Amy S.
Chatham, ON
Both my children had eczema problems as babies.  I used this product and it worked amazing.  I even use it for myself if I am out of my own.   Highly recommend it.
Ginette B.
Zionsville, IN
This is worth the purchase. My five month old daughter had some red, patchy, dry spots on both of her arms, and using regular lotion did not help. I happened to finally pick this cream up to try, and it has been by far my most favourite baby product thus far. Highly effective! Within 12 hours of first use, her arms cleared up. I would definitely purchase again!
Celeste Z.
Berea, OH
This is a really great cream for my son's excema! It has great ingredients which smooth the skin and clear the problem. I use this all over my toddlers body. It's a bit expensive but definitely worth it.
Elizabeth A.
Visalia, CA
Although it's for baby's I wanted to try it. It gave me soft skin. And it actually met my expectations. It was my first time buying it. I would like to buy it again.
Maggie R.
Round Rock, TX
I had been using cortisone for my sons eczema until a coworker recommend me this product and I love it. It really flare up pretty bad but this product helps a ton!
Brittany B.
Kernersville, NC
My poor 10 month old has been experiencing eczema for about 2 months now. If she has the ability to get to it (it's on her back) she'll scratch it. When I apply Aveeno Baby Eczema Care Moist Cream, it seems to calm the itching. It also helps calm the redness on the skin. There are no harsh smells due to it being fragrance free. I love Aveeno products.
Amy R.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Did not work at all for my child eczema. My child has mild eczema and had hoped aveeno would be the cure all for this, as it's worked for my sensitive skin in the past. This does not touch the spots on her. The rest of her skin is soft, but her eczema spots remain in changed. Also very oily feeling. Would have expected something richer.
Shellby M.
Aveeno® Baby Eczema Care Moisturizing Cream is this good? My daughter has severe eczema she's only 3 she gets it so bad she gets infections from scratching to the point she bleeds doctors have had her on many things but don't want to keep her on something too long and want to find at home remedies to help?