BY AVEENO

Manage your baby’s eczema, the gentle, natural way. Our ACTIVE NATURALS® Triple Oat Formula with ceramides soothes and moisturizes your baby’s dry and itchy skin to help relieve the four symptoms of eczema -- redness, itching, dryness and irritation. Best of all, it’s the #1 pediatrician recommended eczema cream. So you can feel confident that your baby will get back to being comfortable. And that means you can, too.

Ingredient

ACTIVE NATURALS® Triple Oat Complex

Our ACTIVE NATURALS® Triple Oat Complex formula is clinically shown to soothe extra-dry, itchy skin. ACTIVE NATURALS® Triple Oat Complex can help improve the look of sensitive skin, while enhancing the skin’s moisture barrier.

Merr K.
East Elmhurst, NY
I use the Aveeno eczema baby lotion on my baby for the wintertime and the regular Aveeno baby lotion for the spring/summer. My baby doesn’t have eczema but I noticed his skin was a lot drier during the winter. I like that the lotion isn’t greasy and absorbs extremely well. I’ve also noticed that this lotion makes drool rashes disappear within hours. My baby isn’t a big drooler but he does drool a bit when he’s teething, which leaves these red rashes on his chin and cheeks. A little bit of this lotion makes it disappear.
Taylor T.
Ohio
This made my daughters eczema 10 times worse. Her pediatrician said that there is too much alcohol based products in this which dries out the already dry skin. I would avoid this and seek alternatives.
Brooke S.
Nogales
A friend recommended this cream for my baby when she had really ugly eczema, we couldn't find it so we bought the Eucerin baby eczema which work amazing, however my daughter grab it and accidently throw it in the trash lol so I had to go get another one but this time the store didn't had Eucerin but they did had the Aveeno but in a small version so I bought it, because I didn't put any cream on her eczema for a day, it got really bad again so when I put this one on her it didn't work as fast as the Eucerin did, it took about 2-3 days to see it get better. I'm giving this 5 stars because even though it did took a little more time to heal, they COMPLETELY DISAPPEAR! I love it so much, even though this one is small it still like half full 👍
Amy S.
Chatham, ON
Both my children had eczema problems as babies.  I used this product and it worked amazing.  I even use it for myself if I am out of my own.   Highly recommend it.
betty j.
I used to have eczema when I was a baby. ‘Y friend used this I her kid and it worked well. I’m so great full I did t want her to turn out like me . Wish I had this when I was a baby now u have dry skin but even thought my eczema went away it would have beer better if u have this stuff
Ginette B.
Zionsville, IN
This is worth the purchase. My five month old daughter had some red, patchy, dry spots on both of her arms, and using regular lotion did not help. I happened to finally pick this cream up to try, and it has been by far my most favourite baby product thus far. Highly effective! Within 12 hours of first use, her arms cleared up. I would definitely purchase again!
Neely D.
jacksonville
We used this at the recommendation of my baby’s allergist and it worked so well on his eczema. The Aveeno eczema line is one of the only ones that works on him. We will continue to buy this for many months to come
Celeste Z.
Berea , OH
This is a really great cream for my son's excema! It has great ingredients which smooth the skin and clear the problem. I use this all over my toddlers body. It's a bit expensive but definitely worth it.
Jaimee C.
Yakima, WA
This is my go-to lotion for my kids. All 3 has/have eczema & this lotion works the best AND QUICKLY. The formula is great, not too sticky or thick & is unscented. Totally worth it.
Maggie R.
Round Rock, TX
I had been using cortisone for my sons eczema until a coworker recommend me this product and I love it. It really flare up pretty bad but this product helps a ton!
Shellby M.
Aveeno® Baby® Eczema Care Moisturizing Cream is this good? My daughter has severe eczema she's only 3 she gets it so bad she gets infections from scratching to the point she bleeds doctors have had her on many things but don't want to keep her on something too long and want to find at home remedies to help?