BY AVEENO #30 in Lotion

AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients that soothe and help protect your baby's delicate skin. The naturally nourishing, non-greasy formula absorbs quickly, moisturizes for a full 24 hours, contains no drying alcohols and won't clog pores. It’s formulated to be hypoallergenic, fragrance-free and gentle enough for daily use on baby's sensitive skin.

• Do you guys like this lotion?1 Answers
  • Is this the bigger version in the tube one? Just wondering I have...2 Answers
  • I am searching for a safe and efficient lotion to use on my baby'...6 Answers
AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion
  • "I take care of my 1 year old nephew and this is the lotion they use on him, and it has helped his dry skin become smoother." in 15 reviews
  • "It is very good for sensitive skins (which all my kids have) and keeps them moisturize throughout the day. " in 9 reviews
  • "My baby is only 3 months old and she started getting very dry skin, regular baby lotion was not helping at all." in 3 reviews
Clarissa M.
Palmdale , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I've always used this for my babies and will continue to use it, it works so good to moisturize the their skin, they both have eczema and very dry, delicate skin. I buy mine at Walmart, I definitely recommend this and other aveeno products if you need help with dry skin.
Breanne W.
Farmersville, ohio
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Review for: AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion 8 oz more...
I love love love this lotion for my son, he has really sensitive skin and this is one of the only lotions that doesn’t make him look like a cherry. It doesn’t have a smell really so that’s good too!!
Katie T.
Mt Sterling, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Review for: AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion 12 fl oz more...
This lotion always makes my baby feel so soft and I can even use it for my eczema!!!! It is gentle, but mighty! My baby and I use it every single day. I will be purchasing again. I would definitely recommend it to my friends.
Zaina F.
Jabriya
Review for: AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion 18 fl oz more...
My baby girl was born as a collodion baby...she has a very sensitive and dry skin which needs a very special care..I was so confused on selecting the best brand to work well on her skin..tried some products like Johnsons, mothercare,chicco, Himalaya, darlings..but was not satisfied..once on surfing the internet I came to know about "Aveeno"..consulted her dermatologist and got suggestion..even though I don't get it in Kuwait, I ordered via Amazon (us).. Was happy and satisfied on using it for the 1st time I used itself..now i keep ordering it every 3 months..
Prize is affordable but for me the shipping is expensive..thanks a lot for a good product for an affordable price...
Miriah L.
Goldsboro, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love Aveeno brand and I think it's great that they offer products for babies too! I received this in one of my baby boxes.
Jane L.
Dallas, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Our pediatrician advices us to use Aveeno since my son has some a sensitive skin. So I decided to give it a try. The texture is too watery. No smell or anything
Leiny G.
Garfield, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Cuidar a mi bebe es esencial por eso uso aveeno baby le ayuda a mi bebe con la resequedad de la piel y le deja su aroma de bebe
paula L.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this product ! I use it on my 4 month baby girl
great for body do to allergy it really helps  AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture LotionAVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion hen she had the allergy I saw a huge difference in less than a week
her skin was getting healthier I was so happy
thanks
Anastasia K.
Roselle, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lotion liked it. It is applied well, as well as it fits. Not greasy. A pleasant light aroma. Economical. I moisten the children and myself. Like. I'll take more.
Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I got a sample of this lotion through my obgyn with my youngest daughter and I really like this product. It doesn't have a smell, but it works wonders if your child has sensitive, dry, or eczema on their skin. It really is moisturizing and it takes the itchiness away.
Sarah C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Has anyone had any reactions to it?
kamrun s.
San Pedro, CA
Is it ok to use aveeno baby to a five years old ?
Meghan H.
Keedysville, MD
Does anyone else wish this daily moisturizer had a smell?
Sandrine T.
How does it cost?
Joanna J.
I am searching for a safe and efficient lotion to use on my baby's dry and chapped cheeks. Has anyone used this for facial dryness? Does it work? And most importantly, has there been any adverse side effects?