3 colors available

BY AVEENO #41 in Lotion

AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients that soothe and help protect your baby's delicate skin. The naturally nourishing, non-greasy formula absorbs quickly, moisturizes for a full 24 hours, contains no drying alcohols and won't clog pores. It’s formulated to be hypoallergenic, fragrance-free and gentle enough for daily use on baby's sensitive skin.

• Do you guys like this lotion?Be the first to answer!
  • Is this the bigger version in the tube one? Just wondering I haven'...2 Answers
  • I am searching for a safe and efficient lotion to use on my baby's ...6 Answers
AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion
  • "I take care of my 1 year old nephew and this is the lotion they use on him, and it has helped his dry skin become smoother." in 15 reviews
  • "It is very good for sensitive skins (which all my kids have) and keeps them moisturize throughout the day. " in 9 reviews
  • "My baby is only 3 months old and she started getting very dry skin, regular baby lotion was not helping at all." in 3 reviews
Clarissa M.
Clarissa M.
Palmdale, CA
Mega Parent Expert
I've always used this for my babies and will continue to use it, it works so good to moisturize the their skin, they both have eczema and very dry, delicate skin. I buy mine at Walmart, I definitely recommend this and other aveeno products if you need help with dry skin.
paula L.
paula L.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this product ! I use it on my 4 month baby girl
great for body do to allergy it really helps  AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture LotionAVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion hen she had the allergy I saw a huge difference in less than a week
her skin was getting healthier I was so happy
thanks
Anastasia K.
Anastasia K.
Wilmington, DE
Mega Parent Expert
Lotion liked it. It is applied well, as well as it fits. Not greasy. A pleasant light aroma. Economical. I moisten the children and myself. Like. I'll take more.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
Mega Parent Expert
I got a sample of this lotion through my obgyn with my youngest daughter and I really like this product. It doesn't have a smell, but it works wonders if your child has sensitive, dry, or eczema on their skin. It really is moisturizing and it takes the itchiness away.
Laysa B.
Laysa B.
Orlando, FL
At my home my kids only use Cetaphil® Baby Eczema Calming Lotion 5 fl. oz. Pump and AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion these two are the best when dealing with excema !! All my kids have used these products!! I'm a happy mommy of 3!!
leslie c.
leslie c.
Seeley, CA
Mega Parent Expert
Me gusta, es delicada con la piel de mi bebé apresar de q no tiene olor es muy buena mi bebé la usa desde que nació nunca a tenido ningún problema..
Jennii S.
Jennii S.
Wilmington, DE
I love this lotion, my 1 year old baby is sensitive skin and it worked perfectly, I recommend it. Is perfect.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
MUSCLE SHOALS, AL
Love this AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion it's basically the only lotion my daughter can use because of her sensitive skin. We absolutely love aveno products. Doesnt make her skin feel greesy either
May be rt Charlotte B.
May be rt Charlotte B.
Parañaque City
I really love this Averno baby product. Me and baby always use this product. Its very gentle in our body. It gives our skin look more healthier and smooth. AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture LotionAveeno Baby Eczema Therapy Moisturizing CreamAveeno Baby Soothing Relief Moisture Cream
Yailin R.
Yailin R.
I like this always will be averno products are good and helps your skin (different type of skin) but this protects helps and protects chapped and cracked skin it works i recommend it and the smells is so light is not does lotion that's has a strong fragrance (smells)
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Has anyone had any reactions to it?
kamrun s.
kamrun s.
Lomita, CA
Is it ok to use aveeno baby to a five years old ?
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
Keedysville, MD
Does anyone else wish this daily moisturizer had a smell?
Sandrine T.
Sandrine T.
How does it cost?
Joanna J.
Joanna J.
I am searching for a safe and efficient lotion to use on my baby's dry and chapped cheeks. Has anyone used this for facial dryness? Does it work? And most importantly, has there been any adverse side effects?