BY AVEENO #2 in Baby Lotion

AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients that soothe and help protect your baby's delicate skin. The naturally nourishing, non-greasy formula absorbs quickly, moisturizes for a full 24 hours, contains no drying alcohols and won't clog pores. It’s formulated to be hypoallergenic, fragrance-free and gentle enough for daily use on baby's sensitive skin.

AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion
  • "My baby is only 3 months old and she started getting very dry skin, regular baby lotion was not helping at all." in 3 reviews
Clarissa M.
Palmdale , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I've always used this for my babies and will continue to use it, it works so good to moisturize the their skin, they both have eczema and very dry, delicate skin. I buy mine at Walmart, I definitely recommend this and other aveeno products if you need help with dry skin.
Dorothy B.
Lake City, FL
I love using this on my daughter specially after a bath. Sinks into her skin fast does not leave any residue and keeps her skin soft for a long time . I even use it on my hands
Walkiria A.
Midville, GA
I actually use it on myself since I work with people that are allergic to smells so the fact that it is scent free helps me a lot. Great product, not greasy and leaves skin hydrated. A+!
Devery H.
Very good product for baby's skin, especially when it is dry baby skin! Not to oily and has your baby looking fresh in no time.
Miriam M.
Modesto
The Aveeno Baby Lotion has been a great product and use for my baby daughter she has dry sensitive skin and using it on her has been great for her. Its pretty pricey but great results for my daughter. Definitely getting more.
Tiffany O.
New Braunfels, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My infants had pretty severe eczema during the winter months. Once we started using this lotion in conjunction with the Aveeno baby wash, it completely cleared up within a few baths. We continue to use it and it hasn't come back at all.
Savannah S.
Hawley, TX
#FragranceFree <<<< this is why I use this lotion! If you #SprayTan - I highly recommend picking up an inexpensive tube of this lotion. Your spray tan will last longer with constant reapplication of fragrance free lotion. I love how hydrating this is, but also lightweight. I am not a mother, I use this for myself! and love it!!
Jenice S.
I use it as a facial moisturizer, and it works great. It is a bit thick,and seems a bit oily for whatever reason, but it wasn't meant for the face.
Milagros G.
Paterson, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really love aveeno , and one of the reasons I bought a lot it was my son, he got sensitive skin , but it didn’t work on his eczema so basically I’m the one who’s using it now, and I can’t complain it work perfect on me lol , leave my face very soft and I love that
Mika P.
Pitcairn, PA
I got a 1 ounce sample of this lotion from my doctor's office and have been using it on my hands and feet and let me tell you may hands are softer than ever before
Sarah C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Has anyone had any reactions to it?
kamrun s.
San Pedro, CA
Is it ok to use aveeno baby to a five years old ?
Meghan H.
Keedysville, MD
Does anyone else wish this daily moisturizer had a smell?
Sandrine T.
How does it cost?
Joanna J.
I am searching for a safe and efficient lotion to use on my baby's dry and chapped cheeks. Has anyone used this for facial dryness? Does it work? And most importantly, has there been any adverse side effects?