BY AVEENO #67 in Lotion

AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients that soothe and help protect your baby's delicate skin. The naturally nourishing, non-greasy formula absorbs quickly, moisturizes for a full 24 hours, contains no drying alcohols and won't clog pores. It’s formulated to be hypoallergenic, fragrance-free and gentle enough for daily use on baby's sensitive skin.

• Do you guys like this lotion?1 Answers
  • Is this the bigger version in the tube one? Just wondering I have...2 Answers
  • I am searching for a safe and efficient lotion to use on my baby'...6 Answers
AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion
  • "I take care of my 1 year old nephew and this is the lotion they use on him, and it has helped his dry skin become smoother." in 15 reviews
  • "It is very good for sensitive skins (which all my kids have) and keeps them moisturize throughout the day. " in 9 reviews
  • "My baby is only 3 months old and she started getting very dry skin, regular baby lotion was not helping at all." in 3 reviews
Clarissa M.
Palmdale , CA
Mega Parent Expert
I've always used this for my babies and will continue to use it, it works so good to moisturize the their skin, they both have eczema and very dry, delicate skin. I buy mine at Walmart, I definitely recommend this and other aveeno products if you need help with dry skin.
Miriah L.
Goldsboro
Mega Parent Expert
I love Aveeno brand and I think it's great that they offer products for babies too! I received this in one of my baby boxes.
Jane L.
Dallas, TX
Mega Parent Expert
Our pediatrician advices us to use Aveeno since my son has some a sensitive skin. So I decided to give it a try. The texture is too watery. No smell or anything
Leiny G.
Garfield, NJ
Mega Parent Expert
Cuidar a mi bebe es esencial por eso uso aveeno baby le ayuda a mi bebe con la resequedad de la piel y le deja su aroma de bebe
paula L.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this product ! I use it on my 4 month baby girl
great for body do to allergy it really helps  AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture LotionAVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion hen she had the allergy I saw a huge difference in less than a week
her skin was getting healthier I was so happy
thanks
Anastasia K.
Roselle, NJ
Mega Parent Expert
Lotion liked it. It is applied well, as well as it fits. Not greasy. A pleasant light aroma. Economical. I moisten the children and myself. Like. I'll take more.
Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
Mega Parent Expert
I got a sample of this lotion through my obgyn with my youngest daughter and I really like this product. It doesn't have a smell, but it works wonders if your child has sensitive, dry, or eczema on their skin. It really is moisturizing and it takes the itchiness away.
Laysa B.
Orlando, FL
At my home my kids only use Cetaphil® Baby Eczema Calming Lotion 5 fl. oz. Pump and AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion these two are the best when dealing with excema !! All my kids have used these products!! I'm a happy mommy of 3!!
leslie c.
Seeley, CA
Mega Parent Expert
Me gusta, es delicada con la piel de mi bebé apresar de q no tiene olor es muy buena mi bebé la usa desde que nació nunca a tenido ningún problema..
Jennii S.
Wilmington, DE
I love this lotion, my 1 year old baby is sensitive skin and it worked perfectly, I recommend it. Is perfect.
Sarah C.
Has anyone had any reactions to it?
kamrun s.
Lomita, CA
Is it ok to use aveeno baby to a five years old ?
Meghan H.
Keedysville, MD
Does anyone else wish this daily moisturizer had a smell?
Sandrine T.
How does it cost?
Joanna J.
I am searching for a safe and efficient lotion to use on my baby's dry and chapped cheeks. Has anyone used this for facial dryness? Does it work? And most importantly, has there been any adverse side effects?