BY AVEENO #67 in Lotion

AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients that soothe and help protect your baby's delicate skin. The naturally nourishing, non-greasy formula absorbs quickly, moisturizes for a full 24 hours, contains no drying alcohols and won't clog pores. It’s formulated to be hypoallergenic, fragrance-free and gentle enough for daily use on baby's sensitive skin.

• Do you guys like this lotion?1 Answers
  • Is this the bigger version in the tube one? Just wondering I have...2 Answers
  • I am searching for a safe and efficient lotion to use on my baby'...6 Answers
AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion
  • "I take care of my 1 year old nephew and this is the lotion they use on him, and it has helped his dry skin become smoother." in 15 reviews
  • "It is very good for sensitive skins (which all my kids have) and keeps them moisturize throughout the day. " in 9 reviews
  • "My baby is only 3 months old and she started getting very dry skin, regular baby lotion was not helping at all." in 3 reviews
Shooshee M.
Gave my baby reds all over his body, i thought this is gentle for babies' skin :(

Not a good value too, it's pricey compared to other products.

olanike i.
New Haven, CT
I purchased this at Walmart after reading all the great review about it. I used it on my little one. He broke out severely on the face neck, shoulder and chest. I guess it is not for every skin type. I am still battling with the rashes it caused on my LO. AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion
Cheon T.
Bronx, NY
I like aveeno for myself, but it doesn't do a thing to help with my son's dry skin. I feel like it's making his skin drier. It has the same smell and consistency I enjoy, but it dries his skin. I wouldn't buy it again
Kylie S.
Fremont, OH
This product states its fragrance free but that can't be true because it has the worst smell ever. I don't know if it's because it's blended with oatmeal for extra sensitive skin or what. It's also very watery and not as thick and creamy I would like. We originally bought this for our son but once the smell got to us we bought Burt's Baby Bee line.
Sophia V.
I got this product because my original lotion got discontinue and i did not like it because it gave acne!
Taryn T.
Bronx, NY
I was using this on my daughter but it didn't do much to moisturize her skin. Once winter came, her skin would be dry again within an hour or two.
Cheryl M.
While this lotion appears to work I find that it leaves a sticky and greasy film on my son.
melissa c.
Worcester, MA
Love their baby lotion except i found out it causes cancer so I'm not sure i will be using this again
Araminta M.
Lewiston, ME
This was the first product we tried on our sensitive little one due to her excema and very dry skin. She had chronic excema, and one day we did a little research into the ingredients in this product and were APPALLED at some of the contents. We switched immediately to a fully plant-derived product and her excema cleared right up.
Mimi C.
eastvale, CA
Used this for my baby cause she has eczema unfortunately it made her break out and skin peel all over. 2 nights in the hospital :(
Sarah C.
Has anyone had any reactions to it?
kamrun s.
Lomita, CA
Is it ok to use aveeno baby to a five years old ?
Meghan H.
Keedysville, MD
Does anyone else wish this daily moisturizer had a smell?
Sandrine T.
How does it cost?
Joanna J.
I am searching for a safe and efficient lotion to use on my baby's dry and chapped cheeks. Has anyone used this for facial dryness? Does it work? And most importantly, has there been any adverse side effects?