3 colors available

BY AVEENO #41 in Lotion

AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients that soothe and help protect your baby's delicate skin. The naturally nourishing, non-greasy formula absorbs quickly, moisturizes for a full 24 hours, contains no drying alcohols and won't clog pores. It’s formulated to be hypoallergenic, fragrance-free and gentle enough for daily use on baby's sensitive skin.

• Do you guys like this lotion?Be the first to answer!
  • Is this the bigger version in the tube one? Just wondering I haven'...2 Answers
  • I am searching for a safe and efficient lotion to use on my baby's ...6 Answers
AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion
  • "I take care of my 1 year old nephew and this is the lotion they use on him, and it has helped his dry skin become smoother." in 15 reviews
  • "It is very good for sensitive skins (which all my kids have) and keeps them moisturize throughout the day. " in 9 reviews
  • "My baby is only 3 months old and she started getting very dry skin, regular baby lotion was not helping at all." in 3 reviews
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Sacramento, CA
Mega Parent Expert
Love aveeno products for baby! We received lots of aveeno for my daughter and I love the smell, and how great they work for my daughter it's so gentle and perfect for sensitive skin, I can count on this brand!
Charlotte S.
Charlotte S.
Durham
I use this religiously on my 2 year old son who suffers from quite bad eczema and have found that all of the Aveeno range works great on him even the adult products. The moisturising lotion is amazing and keeps his skin so soft and prevents it from drying out. We have tried all sorts from the doctors for eczema and nothing seems to help like Aveeno does. I use it twice daily on my son and never had any problems. I would highly recommend this product and brand.
paula L.
paula L.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this product ! I use it on my 4 month baby girl
great for body do to allergy it really helps  AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture LotionAVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion hen she had the allergy I saw a huge difference in less than a week
her skin was getting healthier I was so happy
thanks
naomiAugustine v.
naomiAugustine v.
Lawrence, MA
Mega Parent Expert
I purchased my aveeno baby at my local Walmart after my daughter was breaking out and had very dry skin her doctor recommend i try aveeno and I don't regret it since then my baby's skin is very smooth doesn't break out and this lotion smells amazing Aveeno - Baby Daily Moisture Lotion Fragrance Free - 8 oz.
Phebean C.
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
Mega Parent Expert
I love this lotion its smell good it really soft to the touch light like a pillow it really hydrates my skin like no other and also its cheap and i bought mines at wal-mart.
Erica T.
Erica T.
I absolutely love this ! I have dry skin and eczema and has helped so much and I also use it on my babies and it's so nice and thick but when you massage it into the skin it's not sticky
Stephanie d.
Stephanie d.
Clinton Twp, MI
Mega Parent Expert
This is the only lotion my kids can use. Its. Very gentle on there skin!  It lasts a while. Before having to reapply!  I will pay just about anything thats great for my kids. So i think the price is worth it!
Amber M.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Mega Parent Expert
This came in a gift box that I received at my baby shower and I am so glad that I got it. I probably would not have thought twice about buying it. It works great for sensitive skin and keeps the eczema and rashes away. I would highly recommend for sensitive skin. I have moderate eczema and use it on my arms.
Kylie M.
Kylie M.
Mega Parent Expert
Love this product. If your child has really sensitive skin then I would recommend this. It is very gentle on the skin. Leaves your skin feeling very soft.
Maiko C.
Maiko C.
Albuquerque, NM
Mega Parent Expert
Love this the smell isn't strong at all!!! I like the easy to use pump which comes in handy when I am carrying a twenty pound baby around! Leaves skin super soft! I recommend this and I will keep using this on my baby!!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Has anyone had any reactions to it?
kamrun s.
kamrun s.
Lomita, CA
Is it ok to use aveeno baby to a five years old ?
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
Keedysville, MD
Does anyone else wish this daily moisturizer had a smell?
Sandrine T.
Sandrine T.
How does it cost?
Joanna J.
Joanna J.
I am searching for a safe and efficient lotion to use on my baby's dry and chapped cheeks. Has anyone used this for facial dryness? Does it work? And most importantly, has there been any adverse side effects?