BY AVEENO #68 in Lotion

AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients that soothe and help protect your baby's delicate skin. The naturally nourishing, non-greasy formula absorbs quickly, moisturizes for a full 24 hours, contains no drying alcohols and won't clog pores. It’s formulated to be hypoallergenic, fragrance-free and gentle enough for daily use on baby's sensitive skin.

• Do you guys like this lotion?1 Answers
  • Is this the bigger version in the tube one? Just wondering I have...2 Answers
  • I am searching for a safe and efficient lotion to use on my baby'...6 Answers
AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion
  • "I take care of my 1 year old nephew and this is the lotion they use on him, and it has helped his dry skin become smoother." in 15 reviews
  • "It is very good for sensitive skins (which all my kids have) and keeps them moisturize throughout the day. " in 9 reviews
  • "My baby is only 3 months old and she started getting very dry skin, regular baby lotion was not helping at all." in 3 reviews
Zaina F.
Jabriya
My baby girl was born as a collodion baby...she has a very sensitive and dry skin which needs a very special care..I was so confused on selecting the best brand to work well on her skin..tried some products like Johnsons, mothercare,chicco, Himalaya, darlings..but was not satisfied..once on surfing the internet I came to know about "Aveeno"..consulted her dermatologist and got suggestion..even though I don't get it in Kuwait, I ordered via Amazon (us).. Was happy and satisfied on using it for the 1st time I used itself..now i keep ordering it every 3 months..
Prize is affordable but for me the shipping is expensive..thanks a lot for a good product for an affordable price...
mandie M.
Cordova, AL
This is the best smelling and sensitive skin friendly lotion ever!! I use it on my kids and myself for silky smooth skin
Susi T.
Laredo, TX
I’ve been using Aveeno baby since my first daughter was born 4 yrs ago and I will keep using it for a long time. I particularly like this one with no fragrance for my little one that has sensitive skin, it hydrates her for the whole day and she feels so soft!!
Ruth O.
Spartanburg , SC
Love this Aveeno product! My son was breaking out into rashes with using other products and the doctor recommended this and has not happened ever since! It’s a bit pricey but it’s worth I️t! I️ would recommend this product!
Cherish B.
Madisonville, KY
I love this lotion for my baby, she experiences spots of eczema this lotion isn't oily, and hydrates the skin perfectly.
Ana N.
nancy
Non-scented and perfect for allergy sufferers. My husband has terrible allergies and will go into a sneezing fit every time I walk into a room after putting on lotion. I've tried all brands in all their variations with little to no success. I came across a sample at work, put it on and my husband had no reaction! After 8 years, I finally found something! He even uses it for his hands in the winter! I'm so glad I found this. It's been great for our young children too. No irritants or scents.
Miriah L.
Goldsboro, NC
I love Aveeno brand and I think it's great that they offer products for babies too! I received this in one of my baby boxes.
Crystal S.
Dalton
Omg!! I love this product my son just literally got chickenpocks the other week. He was scratching so badly because he was itching so bad. I stopped at my local CVS and picked some up because his doctor recommended it. It started  helping within 30 minutes I  would say and it made his skin soft too and  smelled wonderful with just a light sent.
Christie P.
Manhattan Bch, CA
Great everyday lotion. I like that it is fast absorbing and that it doesn't leave the skin feeling greasy.
Leiny G.
Garfield, NJ
Cuidar a mi bebe es esencial por eso uso aveeno baby le ayuda a mi bebe con la resequedad de la piel y le deja su aroma de bebe
Sarah C.
Has anyone had any reactions to it?
kamrun s.
Lomita, CA
Is it ok to use aveeno baby to a five years old ?
Meghan H.
Keedysville, MD
Does anyone else wish this daily moisturizer had a smell?
Sandrine T.
How does it cost?
Joanna J.
I am searching for a safe and efficient lotion to use on my baby's dry and chapped cheeks. Has anyone used this for facial dryness? Does it work? And most importantly, has there been any adverse side effects?