3 colors available

BY AVEENO #41 in Lotion

AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients that soothe and help protect your baby's delicate skin. The naturally nourishing, non-greasy formula absorbs quickly, moisturizes for a full 24 hours, contains no drying alcohols and won't clog pores. It’s formulated to be hypoallergenic, fragrance-free and gentle enough for daily use on baby's sensitive skin.

• Do you guys like this lotion?Be the first to answer!
  • Is this the bigger version in the tube one? Just wondering I haven'...2 Answers
  • I am searching for a safe and efficient lotion to use on my baby's ...6 Answers
AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion
  • "I take care of my 1 year old nephew and this is the lotion they use on him, and it has helped his dry skin become smoother." in 15 reviews
  • "It is very good for sensitive skins (which all my kids have) and keeps them moisturize throughout the day. " in 9 reviews
  • "My baby is only 3 months old and she started getting very dry skin, regular baby lotion was not helping at all." in 3 reviews
Megan R.
Megan R.
This gives great moisture to not only babies, but adults too. It's a thick cream like lotion with no scent. It makes my skin so soft and has help rid of my bumpy skin on my upper arms and thighs. Does the same for my little girl. Also, on the feet, it's amazing.
Nina W.
Nina W.
I'm an adult but use the baby lotion version from Aveeno. I have acneic sensitive skin. This lotion is wonderful. It is hydrating and has no fragrance. I never worry that it will cause a break out or rash. I love Aveeno products and this is one of my favorites
Leslie P.
Leslie P.
Absecon, NJ
We have been using this product for 10 years. My son was born with Eczema and it was the only product that kept his skin calm. It's better than the more expensive brands. I use it on my face in the winter to prevent drying. It is perfect for anyone of any age.
Lucinda L.
Lucinda L.
Lutz, FL
Love using this on my baby. It absorbs in quickly and doesn't leave him feeling slick or sticky. This is important as I sometimes have to pick him up right away and I don't want to drop him. Gentle on the skin. We buy this over and over again for over 3 years
Allison H.
Allison H.
Louisa, KY
I have very sensitive skin, so using lotion has always been difficult for me. This lotion doesn't make me break out, instead it is the best at removing rashes, acne, and any skin irritation I may encounter. It smells nice and doesn't leave an oily after feel.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
I use this for myself because I love that this is fragrance free. I don't like a lot of heavy scents before I go to bed (which is when I use this product). It provides light moisture, nothing heavy- great for the fall/spring. I would recommend this product.
Sheena Z.
Sheena Z.
Amazing..it has helped keep our son's eczema under control, the pump makes it easy when one handed taking care of baby. This products was very gentle I use it on myself as well. We bought this from walmart. I can't think of anything to improve this product.
George L.
George L.
Stockton, CA
My kids use this product but my wife and I use it too, we chose aveeno because my wife has eczema and its only Averno that she trust and we trust that aveeno will take care of our kids skin as well, not the cheapest in the market but its our preferred brand
Amari C.
Amari C.
Wilmington, DE
This product always makes my skin super soft. it goes on without a problem and is easy to rub in. It's a really good price for the amount you get. It never fails to help my dry ashy skin. I get it from my regualr drugstore. It couldn't be better if it tried
Juan G.
Juan G.
Glen Allen, VA
Best lotion ever, must have during winter. We bought it for the kids but I use it all the time. No sticky or greasy feeling and works perfect for our family of four. Price is reasonable for the size and quality. Will definitely continue buying this lotion.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Has anyone had any reactions to it?
kamrun s.
kamrun s.
Lomita, CA
Is it ok to use aveeno baby to a five years old ?
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
Keedysville, MD
Does anyone else wish this daily moisturizer had a smell?
Sandrine T.
Sandrine T.
How does it cost?
Joanna J.
Joanna J.
I am searching for a safe and efficient lotion to use on my baby's dry and chapped cheeks. Has anyone used this for facial dryness? Does it work? And most importantly, has there been any adverse side effects?