BY AVEENO #19 in Lotion

AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients that soothe and help protect your baby's delicate skin. The naturally nourishing, non-greasy formula absorbs quickly, moisturizes for a full 24 hours, contains no drying alcohols and won't clog pores. It’s formulated to be hypoallergenic, fragrance-free and gentle enough for daily use on baby's sensitive skin.

• Do you guys like this lotion?2 Answers
  • Is this the bigger version in the tube one? Just wondering I have...2 Answers
  • I am searching for a safe and efficient lotion to use on my baby'...6 Answers
AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion
  • "My baby is only 3 months old and she started getting very dry skin, regular baby lotion was not helping at all." in 3 reviews
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I currently have this exact lotion sitting on my baby's diaper changing table. I love how it makes his skin feel, and mine too! It's a little pricey, but a good value for the money. I feel better using this on my baby than other products because of the ingredients.
Kaleena V.
Jacksonville, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Perfect formula for babies. It's sensitive, scent free and super moisturizing. It's been the only lotion I can use for my babies since they all have eczema. It lasts through the day but I always lather my kids in the morning before night to prevent any dryness.
Phebean C.
['columbus', ''], OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this lotion its smell good it really soft to the touch light like a pillow it really hydrates my skin like no other and also its cheap and i bought mines at wal-mart.
Samantha S.
MUSCLE SHOALS, AL
Love this AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion it's basically the only lotion my daughter can use because of her sensitive skin. We absolutely love aveno products. Doesnt make her skin feel greesy either
Kelly H.
Cullman, AL
My favorite baby lotion so far, besides the lavender scented one by aveeno. It keeps my daughters skin moisturized without feeling sticky and it actually works well as a makeup primer too. I have this in the big bottle so I'm not worried about running out any time soon.
Amelia G.
St George, UT
LOVE ❤ my baby had terrible baby acne for the two weeks of life until I tried this ! Her skin was so sensitive to any other lotion or oil not even fragrance free helped I'd definitely recommend for all babies keeps them moisturized all day ! Worth every penny !!!!
Megan S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion is a staple in my house when it comes to my kids. It dries quickly when you put it on, it is a little greasy but it has a baby fresh scent and you can't feel the grease after you rub it in.
Jaleesa H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love Aveeno products! This lotion keeps my baby's skin soft and smooth. It doesn't have any strong fragrance and it is light, not greasy. I definitely recommend this for babies!
Lydia P.
Booneville, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really like this product. My kids skin always seems dry to me so I use this with them and it helps so much! I love that it doesn't have a super strong smell and adsorbs into the skin pretty quickly instead of leaving them feeling greasy.
Marci F.
Fresno
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This lotion is wonderful if your skin is irritated. I use this on my face when it feels chapped from windburn and stuff. It has dimethicone in it so it has a slick smooth feel and acts as a barrier for your skin to the environment.

Sarah C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Has anyone had any reactions to it?
kamrun s.
San Pedro, CA
Is it ok to use aveeno baby to a five years old ?
Meghan H.
Keedysville, MD
Does anyone else wish this daily moisturizer had a smell?
Sandrine T.
How does it cost?
Joanna J.
I am searching for a safe and efficient lotion to use on my baby's dry and chapped cheeks. Has anyone used this for facial dryness? Does it work? And most importantly, has there been any adverse side effects?