BY AVEENO #68 in Lotion

AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients that soothe and help protect your baby's delicate skin. The naturally nourishing, non-greasy formula absorbs quickly, moisturizes for a full 24 hours, contains no drying alcohols and won't clog pores. It’s formulated to be hypoallergenic, fragrance-free and gentle enough for daily use on baby's sensitive skin.

• Do you guys like this lotion?1 Answers
  • Is this the bigger version in the tube one? Just wondering I have...2 Answers
  • I am searching for a safe and efficient lotion to use on my baby'...6 Answers
AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion
  • "I take care of my 1 year old nephew and this is the lotion they use on him, and it has helped his dry skin become smoother." in 15 reviews
  • "It is very good for sensitive skins (which all my kids have) and keeps them moisturize throughout the day. " in 9 reviews
  • "My baby is only 3 months old and she started getting very dry skin, regular baby lotion was not helping at all." in 3 reviews
Annabel L.
Sacramento, CA
I really love this brand of lotion. Both my kids have dry skin. So the Doctor had recommended this brand. So I went to target and this worked wonders for my babies dry skin. I would for sure tell other parents to try this lotion brand.
Jessica P.
Adelanto, CA
I used this on my newborn baby all the way till he was 12 months. Left him feeling nice and moisturized. It also left him smelling fresh like a newborn baby ! I loved that it was gentle for me to use on his brand new sensitive skin .
Jordan R.
Rocklin, CA
This lotion is my top favorite. I have never used johnson brand on my daughter this brand is amazing and the whole family uses it and loves it. I also recommend this brand to my family and friends and they fall in love also. Amazing!
Nora Y.
Huntersville, NC
Love using this to moisturize after the shower. I have sensitive skin and a lot of lotions will make my skin red even if it is for sensitive skin. This does not do it. this is my holy grail body moisturizer. Couldn't live without it
Priscilla F.
Chandler, AZ
My sister uses this for my nephew who has eczema. It works wonders. My daughter had eczema as well when she was a baby i used it for her and it helped keep her soft and not irritate her. I love its creamy but not to thick texture.
Roxanne G.
Raytown, MO
I love aveeno baby lotion! My son had eczema and this was the only lotion that helped calm it down. It also smells really good. You also get a good amount for your money! I will definitely repurchase for my new baby coming soon!
Gennie L.
Oro Valley, AZ
My baby has sensitive skin and this is the only lotion I can use on him. It leaves his skin feeling soft and moisturized. I always pick up a bottle of this for my friends who are having babies because it is such a great product!
Chelsea D.
Mcallen, TX
This is such a light weight moisturizer. Loved it for my daughter As well as myself. Bought this for both my babies and there is a no fragrance fragrance if that makes sense. Recommend for everyone who need a light moisturizer.
Janelle D.
Lockport, NY
My baby has very sensitive very dry skin. Aveeno is gentle enough to avoid him breaking out but moisturizers so well it completely eradicates his dry patches! It worked better than I had imagined it could. Can not live without!
Staci R.
3 babies later and we are still using this stuff. After realizing the other baby lotion (popular one) had a scent we were skeptical about using on a newborn so we switched to a fragrance free. Will buy again, keep buying again.
Sarah C.
Has anyone had any reactions to it?
kamrun s.
Lomita, CA
Is it ok to use aveeno baby to a five years old ?
Meghan H.
Keedysville, MD
Does anyone else wish this daily moisturizer had a smell?
Sandrine T.
How does it cost?
Joanna J.
I am searching for a safe and efficient lotion to use on my baby's dry and chapped cheeks. Has anyone used this for facial dryness? Does it work? And most importantly, has there been any adverse side effects?