BY AVEENO #67 in Lotion

AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients that soothe and help protect your baby's delicate skin. The naturally nourishing, non-greasy formula absorbs quickly, moisturizes for a full 24 hours, contains no drying alcohols and won't clog pores. It’s formulated to be hypoallergenic, fragrance-free and gentle enough for daily use on baby's sensitive skin.

• Do you guys like this lotion?1 Answers
  • Is this the bigger version in the tube one? Just wondering I have...2 Answers
  • I am searching for a safe and efficient lotion to use on my baby'...6 Answers
AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion
  • "I take care of my 1 year old nephew and this is the lotion they use on him, and it has helped his dry skin become smoother." in 15 reviews
  • "It is very good for sensitive skins (which all my kids have) and keeps them moisturize throughout the day. " in 9 reviews
  • "My baby is only 3 months old and she started getting very dry skin, regular baby lotion was not helping at all." in 3 reviews
Lauren N.
North Augusta, SC
So I'm no baby, I'm a grown 24 year old, BUT this lotion is phenomenal! I decided to try out baby lotion a year ago bc my skin got so dry due to accutane (2 rounds). So this lotion keeps my skin extremely hydrated, never oily. It also doesn't have a baby or powdered smell to it. It actually has no scent it all, just great hydration!!
Araminta M.
Lewiston, ME
This was the first product we tried on our sensitive little one due to her excema and very dry skin. She had chronic excema, and one day we did a little research into the ingredients in this product and were APPALLED at some of the contents. We switched immediately to a fully plant-derived product and her excema cleared right up.
Jody S.
Portage, IN
LOVE LOVE LOVE... this is the only product I will use on my daughter. Whether it be the lotion , body wash, shampoo anything aveeno. It is absolutely amazing!! She used to have really bad eczema and cradle cap ND the body wash and lotion worked wonders!! I would recommend and have recommended this to anyone with a kid
JENNIFER M.
Bellflower, CA
This is the only lotion I use for my toddlers. Its gentle and keeps their skin soft with no irritation. I normally buy in bulk from Sam's club. A little goes a long way. I even notice when they have a small heat rash I use this and it seems to help with the itching and redness. I really love Aveeno baby products!
Gabbie P.
Stroudsburg, PA
I got this for my son's cradle cap because it was recommended by my pediatrician. Putting it on his head was comfortable and nice with a gentle scent. It made my hands really soft to boot so I started using it for myself too! its not greasy and its super effective while still gentle. Definitely a great lotion.
Priscilla H.
Memphis, TN
I've been using this on my daughter's skin practically every day since she was brought home from the hospital three years ago. It's very moisturizing and doesn't cause her skin any irritation. I would highly recommend this product as well as a lot of the other Aveeno Baby products because they work so well.
Aleea P.
Minersville, PA
Absolutely hands down the best lotion for kids and babies with eczema. In the winter my son gets it bad and this is the only thing that gives relief and improves overnight. it's great to put on right after a bath and right before bed. it's all I've used for 3 years and all I will continue to use for my son.
Maritza H.
Pelham, AL
Extremely moisturizing product I think I have never tried a lotion so soft and light weight. Its excellent on my babys skin. Its not harsh and I love that its fragrance free. I bought this product at Walmart retailing in about $7. I would definitely buy this again for my baby and even for me in the future!
stephanie g.
Los Angeles, CA
This lotion is amazing I really love this baby lotion. I have really sensitive and dry skin and after using this lotion it made my hands so soft the smell of it wasn't harsh and I loved how the softness of my hands just lingered even after just one use. I recommend this for people with dry skin.
Ailee K.
Saint Charles, IL
This is a great full-body lotion for any skin type! It is a good size and value, not too pricey. I use it almost everyday, most times after showers. It's very long lasting and I would definitely buy it again because the texture reduces from a somewhat oily to a creamy and fulfilling moisturizer.
Sarah C.
Has anyone had any reactions to it?
kamrun s.
Lomita, CA
Is it ok to use aveeno baby to a five years old ?
Meghan H.
Keedysville, MD
Does anyone else wish this daily moisturizer had a smell?
Sandrine T.
How does it cost?
Joanna J.
I am searching for a safe and efficient lotion to use on my baby's dry and chapped cheeks. Has anyone used this for facial dryness? Does it work? And most importantly, has there been any adverse side effects?