3 colors available

BY AVEENO #41 in Lotion

AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients that soothe and help protect your baby's delicate skin. The naturally nourishing, non-greasy formula absorbs quickly, moisturizes for a full 24 hours, contains no drying alcohols and won't clog pores. It’s formulated to be hypoallergenic, fragrance-free and gentle enough for daily use on baby's sensitive skin.

• Do you guys like this lotion?Be the first to answer!
  • Is this the bigger version in the tube one? Just wondering I haven'...2 Answers
  • I am searching for a safe and efficient lotion to use on my baby's ...6 Answers
AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion
  • "I take care of my 1 year old nephew and this is the lotion they use on him, and it has helped his dry skin become smoother." in 15 reviews
  • "It is very good for sensitive skins (which all my kids have) and keeps them moisturize throughout the day. " in 9 reviews
  • "My baby is only 3 months old and she started getting very dry skin, regular baby lotion was not helping at all." in 3 reviews
jacqueline c.
jacqueline c.
Nashua, NH
Initially I was using other baby body wash. They were good but later my baby started getting eczema behind in all her joint areas. My friend told me about this product so I gave it a try. This product is fantastic my babies skin started improving after a few uses. She feels so refreshed after every bath. My babies eczema was completely gone after 5 days.
Gema M.
Gema M.
Los Angeles , CA
I LOVE this Aveeno baby lotion as it is fragrance free and sensitive for my baby's skin I use it one her every day! She used to have dry skin on her cheeks and this worked wonders for her and helped moisturize her skin again. I have always used the Aveeno brand for myself before pregnancy and even during pregnancy, and now I use it for my baby as well.
Kristina R.
Kristina R.
I use this on my 2 year old and we have used it since he was born. He has eczema on his cheeks and this is the only thing that keeps the dry patches gone! This keeps his skin soft and I don't have to worry about it breaking him out. Recommend this 100% for kids and adults even. I have used this multiple times and really like what it does for my skin.
Kylie S.
Kylie S.
Fremont, OH
This product states its fragrance free but that can't be true because it has the worst smell ever. I don't know if it's because it's blended with oatmeal for extra sensitive skin or what. It's also very watery and not as thick and creamy I would like. We originally bought this for our son but once the smell got to us we bought Burt's Baby Bee line.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
I use this lotion for both my baby and myself. The consistency is great, at first I thought it was very thick but once you apply it is wonderfully hydrating and does not feel heavy. It also feels as though it hydrates for a long period of time, and does not get slick or wipe off if your skin gets wet. There is also no strong scent which I like.
Becca H.
Becca H.
Duncanville, AL
Mega Parent Expert
My child has sensitive skin and tends to have dry patches. I loved that #Aveeno offers something that met those needs and has a natural approach since I wanted to have as much organic/clean products around my child as possible. This lotion is great because it is so smooth and not thick, it absorbs well and leaves the dry spots much softer.
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
North Augusta, SC
So I'm no baby, I'm a grown 24 year old, BUT this lotion is phenomenal! I decided to try out baby lotion a year ago bc my skin got so dry due to accutane (2 rounds). So this lotion keeps my skin extremely hydrated, never oily. It also doesn't have a baby or powdered smell to it. It actually has no scent it all, just great hydration!!
Araminta M.
Araminta M.
Lewiston, ME
This was the first product we tried on our sensitive little one due to her excema and very dry skin. She had chronic excema, and one day we did a little research into the ingredients in this product and were APPALLED at some of the contents. We switched immediately to a fully plant-derived product and her excema cleared right up.
Charu S.
Charu S.
Miamisburg, OH
We were looking for fragrance free moisturizer for our two month old baby. His pediatrician suggested to use fragrance free moisturizer on him. We started using this and found out it is little thicker than other moisturizer but overall I liked it. As it is thick its difficult to pump it out, so I am deducting 1 star for that.
Jody S.
Jody S.
Portage, IN
LOVE LOVE LOVE... this is the only product I will use on my daughter. Whether it be the lotion , body wash, shampoo anything aveeno. It is absolutely amazing!! She used to have really bad eczema and cradle cap ND the body wash and lotion worked wonders!! I would recommend and have recommended this to anyone with a kid
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Has anyone had any reactions to it?
kamrun s.
kamrun s.
Lomita, CA
Is it ok to use aveeno baby to a five years old ?
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
Keedysville, MD
Does anyone else wish this daily moisturizer had a smell?
Sandrine T.
Sandrine T.
How does it cost?
Joanna J.
Joanna J.
I am searching for a safe and efficient lotion to use on my baby's dry and chapped cheeks. Has anyone used this for facial dryness? Does it work? And most importantly, has there been any adverse side effects?