BY AVEENO #3 in Baby Lotion

AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients that soothe and help protect your baby's delicate skin. The naturally nourishing, non-greasy formula absorbs quickly, moisturizes for a full 24 hours, contains no drying alcohols and won't clog pores. It’s formulated to be hypoallergenic, fragrance-free and gentle enough for daily use on baby's sensitive skin.

• Do you guys like this lotion?2 Answers
  • Is this the bigger version in the tube one? Just wondering I have...2 Answers
  • I am searching for a safe and efficient lotion to use on my baby'...6 Answers
AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion
  • "My baby is only 3 months old and she started getting very dry skin, regular baby lotion was not helping at all." in 3 reviews
Alexandra  G.
I honestly love this product for daily use on my daughter. The smell is pleasant and not overpowing, unlike other baby lotions. My daughter has sensitive/dry skin and as long as I apply daily her skin stays soft!
Ati'ana K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this on my son he has dry skin this lotion is formulated very thick and penetrating it has no fragrances or smell which is great for my son's senstive skin it is pretty expensive for the bottle but the results are worth it
naomiAugustine v.
New Bedford, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I purchased my aveeno baby at my local Walmart after my daughter was breaking out and had very dry skin her doctor recommend i try aveeno and I don't regret it since then my baby's skin is very smooth doesn't break out and this lotion smells amazing Aveeno - Baby Daily Moisture Lotion Fragrance Free - 8 oz.
Ashley H.
Appalachia, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my favorite baby lotion. It is great for sensitive skin. More natural than Johnsons baby lotion. Doesn't leave a sticky or oily feeling on the skin. It's nice and thick. Great fresh smell that isn't overpowering. I love the pump bottle. My inly complaint is that because of the thickness it sometimes hardens in the pump and makes it harder to pump out. Other than that, this is a great product.
Amanda💋 M.
Secaucus , NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This was super effective for the little baby when he had like eczema he always anted to scratch and pick at it and after a oatmeal bath I used to put this lotion on him and it help smooth his little rash
Alida H.
Salt Lake City, UT
We mostly always use aveeno! It smells great feels great, doesn’t leave you oily or anything. And it makes you feel moisturized just perfect. It’s not very expensive so it’s definitely affordable. I have told all my family to use this
Nandi W.
Protects your skin. It leaves it moist. Use after you shower. Especially useful for individuals with dry and or tough skin. Use it on your feet and apply socks afterwards. This product is satisfying.
paula L.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this product ! I use it on my 4 month baby girl
great for body do to allergy it really helps  AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture LotionAVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion hen she had the allergy I saw a huge difference in less than a week
her skin was getting healthier I was so happy
thanks
irene r.
Rio Hondo
Use this on my little one before bedtime. It’s when he usually takes his bathes and he seems to love it. Nice scent and very gentle on him. I got it as a gift and now I’ve boughten it ever since
Brianna F.
Unionville, CT
I actually use this lotion on my tattoos around the end of the healing process. It keeps them moisturized and looking bright as well as soothes the annoying itch that comes with fresh tattoos. I've tried other lotions that were meant for sensitive skin, but I haven't found one that works as well as this one! I'm extremely happy with this product.
Sarah C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Has anyone had any reactions to it?
kamrun s.
San Pedro, CA
Is it ok to use aveeno baby to a five years old ?
Meghan H.
Keedysville, MD
Does anyone else wish this daily moisturizer had a smell?
Sandrine T.
How does it cost?
Joanna J.
I am searching for a safe and efficient lotion to use on my baby's dry and chapped cheeks. Has anyone used this for facial dryness? Does it work? And most importantly, has there been any adverse side effects?