3 colors available

BY AVEENO #41 in Lotion

AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients that soothe and help protect your baby's delicate skin. The naturally nourishing, non-greasy formula absorbs quickly, moisturizes for a full 24 hours, contains no drying alcohols and won't clog pores. It’s formulated to be hypoallergenic, fragrance-free and gentle enough for daily use on baby's sensitive skin.

• Do you guys like this lotion?Be the first to answer!
  • Is this the bigger version in the tube one? Just wondering I haven'...2 Answers
  • I am searching for a safe and efficient lotion to use on my baby's ...6 Answers
AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion
  • "I take care of my 1 year old nephew and this is the lotion they use on him, and it has helped his dry skin become smoother." in 15 reviews
  • "It is very good for sensitive skins (which all my kids have) and keeps them moisturize throughout the day. " in 9 reviews
  • "My baby is only 3 months old and she started getting very dry skin, regular baby lotion was not helping at all." in 3 reviews
Tairi R.
Tairi R.
Laveen, AZ
I started using this after I noticed my son had really sensitive skin. I had tried different creams and oils that wouldn't cause rashes on him even tried coconut oil, which helped a lot but I wasn't really a big fan of the scent. After trying this lotion and baby wash on him, his skin doesn't react to it and it leaves his skin smooth! Love it! I will keep using Aveeno's baby product on him from now on!
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Burton, MI
My little one suffers from dry skin and eczema. We have tried prescription oils and lotions from the doctor as well as home remedy's and nothing has ever worked well for her. That is until we tried Aveeno baby, this is so soft a gentle on her skin but thick enough to keep her skin moisturized. It has a very soft scent which I love. We use this as an everyday lotion and of course our go to after baths.
Serena R.
Serena R.
S El Monte, CA
Omg this is by far one of the best baby lotions!! My sons skin is very sensitive and he gets these dry patches at times but when ever I use this lotion on him his skin is immediately hydrated and feels so soft. I try to keep this in stock because when I use johnson and Johnson on him his skin gets dryed out fast, so when j have this lotion on hand I use it twice a day and his skin feels so amazing.
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Rochester, PA
Mega Parent Expert
I love this product, not only for my baby and toddler, but I also use it for myself. It leaves my skin feeling soft but not greasy after, and has been great for cooling me down and healing my skin after sunburn damage. A friend gave it to me when my daughter was born three months ago and I love it more than the regular J&J baby lotions and plan to purchase more when I am out.
vidhya s.
vidhya s.
Louisville, KY
I got this product for my son n even i have started using this and its just awesome on me. i was having a lots pimple and occasion breakouts but after using this moisturizer i gradually noticed it reducing and now i have a clear face. I'm new to this place and i was getting allergies with the use of oil based products and Aveeno works just awesome with just few bugs spent.
Jeaneen W.
Jeaneen W.
Bensalem, PA
I love everything from this line. This is all I've ever used for my kids. It's gentle and nourishes their skin. It smells good and never caused any break outs. Leaves skin healthy and soft. Now, since my kids have grown we've moved to the daily lotion, and I like to use their overnight lotion for extra moisture and hydration. For babies, this is the best in the market.
Juliana C.
Juliana C.
Spanaway, WA
I use this product every single day. I only apply after I shower, which is when it works best. It is a nice lotion, but it is a bit pricey. I have eczema, so it is a must for myself. My skin stays moisturized throughout the day, and I love it. The only thing is that this specific one that I use does not smell the greatest, but it works great, so I stick with it.
Meagan H.
Meagan H.
Dodge, NE
This is my all time favorite lotion for my little one. When my son was first born I used what everyone one got me and he was breaking out. I found Aveeno and his skin instantly cleared up and he got smooth skin. He used to get really bad dry patches and this makes them go away. It doesn't have a bad smell either. I like how it has a pump that has the lock also.
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.
West Chester, PA
This is a great lotion that is easy to find and well priced. It absorbs into the skin well, especially if you put it on right after a shower. The smell, while not strong is a little odd but it doesn't linger. While I think there are better lotions out there, this is a good choice when you don't have time to order/don't have money to buy more expensive lotions.
jacqueline c.
jacqueline c.
Nashua, NH
Initially I was using other baby body wash. They were good but later my baby started getting eczema behind in all her joint areas. My friend told me about this product so I gave it a try. This product is fantastic my babies skin started improving after a few uses. She feels so refreshed after every bath. My babies eczema was completely gone after 5 days.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Has anyone had any reactions to it?
kamrun s.
kamrun s.
Lomita, CA
Is it ok to use aveeno baby to a five years old ?
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
Keedysville, MD
Does anyone else wish this daily moisturizer had a smell?
Sandrine T.
Sandrine T.
How does it cost?
Joanna J.
Joanna J.
I am searching for a safe and efficient lotion to use on my baby's dry and chapped cheeks. Has anyone used this for facial dryness? Does it work? And most importantly, has there been any adverse side effects?