BY AVEENO #19 in Baby Lotion

AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients that soothe and help protect your baby's delicate skin. The naturally nourishing, non-greasy formula absorbs quickly, moisturizes for a full 24 hours, contains no drying alcohols and won't clog pores. It’s formulated to be hypoallergenic, fragrance-free and gentle enough for daily use on baby's sensitive skin.

• Do you guys like this lotion?2 Answers
  • Is this the bigger version in the tube one? Just wondering I have...2 Answers
  • I am searching for a safe and efficient lotion to use on my baby'...6 Answers
AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion
  • "My baby is only 3 months old and she started getting very dry skin, regular baby lotion was not helping at all." in 3 reviews
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Aveeno has great lotions I think that this one in particular which is for babies is really great for their skin and it makes them really soft it gives them a nice little sent to it and it's not expensive at all
Ines🌺 S.
Mount vernon
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son has sensitive and this lotion is amazing work great on his skin. Leave his skin real soft even in the winter. Love that it comes with a pump also that it lock so they can there little hand on them.
Breanne W.
Farmersville, ohio
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love love love this lotion for my son, he has really sensitive skin and this is one of the only lotions that doesn’t make him look like a cherry. It doesn’t have a smell really so that’s good too!!
Karen G.
Wilkes-Barre
I had never used this Aveeno product until I had my baby on 11/2017 and I absolutely love it! I use it on him, my 5 yr old, and myself. Its definitely helped with dry skin due to such cold weather. I would definitely recommend it!
beautifyasme B.
merrick
I am in love with this amazing product! Even though this product is for babies it’s formula will make anyone’s skin 10 times smoother. It has no scent which is great. Overall I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with rough and cracking skin.
Olessia A.
Dallas, TX
Best when bottle is in a bowl of hot water because on winter nights my LO doesn’t fuss when I apply it. Has a light smile but nothing big and it’s very gentle on the skin. I use it on myself and I recommend this to all moms
Crystal S.
Dalton
Omg!! I love this product my son just literally got chickenpocks the other week. He was scratching so badly because he was itching so bad. I stopped at my local CVS and picked some up because his doctor recommended it. It started  helping within 30 minutes I  would say and it made his skin soft too and  smelled wonderful with just a light sent.
naomiAugustine v.
New Bedford, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I purchased my aveeno baby at my local Walmart after my daughter was breaking out and had very dry skin her doctor recommend i try aveeno and I don't regret it since then my baby's skin is very smooth doesn't break out and this lotion smells amazing Aveeno - Baby Daily Moisture Lotion Fragrance Free - 8 oz.
Ashley H.
Appalachia, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my favorite baby lotion. It is great for sensitive skin. More natural than Johnsons baby lotion. Doesn't leave a sticky or oily feeling on the skin. It's nice and thick. Great fresh smell that isn't overpowering. I love the pump bottle. My inly complaint is that because of the thickness it sometimes hardens in the pump and makes it harder to pump out. Other than that, this is a great product.
Okafor M.
Oak Harbor, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I'm so in love with these baby moisturizer ,I don't need to worry about my baby sensitive skin because Aveeno lotion can be trusted. AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion
Sarah C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Has anyone had any reactions to it?
kamrun s.
San Pedro, CA
Is it ok to use aveeno baby to a five years old ?
Meghan H.
Keedysville, MD
Does anyone else wish this daily moisturizer had a smell?
Sandrine T.
How does it cost?
Joanna J.
I am searching for a safe and efficient lotion to use on my baby's dry and chapped cheeks. Has anyone used this for facial dryness? Does it work? And most importantly, has there been any adverse side effects?