BY AVEENO #19 in Baby Lotion

AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients that soothe and help protect your baby's delicate skin. The naturally nourishing, non-greasy formula absorbs quickly, moisturizes for a full 24 hours, contains no drying alcohols and won't clog pores. It’s formulated to be hypoallergenic, fragrance-free and gentle enough for daily use on baby's sensitive skin.

• Do you guys like this lotion?2 Answers
  • Is this the bigger version in the tube one? Just wondering I have...2 Answers
  • I am searching for a safe and efficient lotion to use on my baby'...6 Answers
AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion
  • "My baby is only 3 months old and she started getting very dry skin, regular baby lotion was not helping at all." in 3 reviews
Dianna G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My little one has sensitive skin, so this is my go to after bath time or really anytime. It glides on very smoothly without having a greasy feel.  I still use them on him now that he's 3. It has a very light scent and works great for those winter months. I typically pick this up at my local Target or purchase in bulk at Sam's club.
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My son kept licking his hands, which is equally gross as it was weird. Come to find out his hands were dry and he was trying to moisturize them. I gave him this little bottle of AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion to put on his bathroom sink and he loves it. He onky needs a pea size amount so it has really lasted, and no more hand licking!
April S.
Platte City
Having your first newborn baby is already the most special and scary time for a first time mom! Thankfully, Aveeno Baby Daily Mosturizer kept our winter baby moisturized and feeling great in his new skin! Love the consistency and it absorbs easily onto our baby's skin. Thanks Aveeno!
Connie E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My baby boy has such sensitive skin, I used Johnson's baby lotion and his skin peeled head to toe. I tried this and his skin was so soft and moisturized throughout the entire day. I also use this as a primer before my foundation. I don't get oily and it keeps my face hydrated.
Alejandra L.
La Habra
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This has been the lotion I have used on my son since he was born. He has very sensitive skin and Johnson products tended to irritate his skin. This product works so great on his skin and it has a light smell which is great for new borns.
Claribel R.
Floral City, FL
I absolutely love Aveeno Baby products and hope to receive them this holiday for Valentina because they are paraben free, fragrance free, phthalate free and protects and moisturizes the skin with natural colloidal oatmeal for 24 hours. #giftcrush
Natasha P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Use do be my go to lotion, but unfortunately the ingridients are far from being natural, us it has fragrance added to it. Still a better option for babies in com5to J&J for example. Very convinient pump - makes application mess free and saves time.
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Really good sometimes I would say. It can seem with how thick it is it’s very moisturizing but at times I find my sons skin is still dry. It is very thick but the moisture content is pretty low. I like the body wash a lot more!
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Aveeno is my favorite body care company. I relied on it for my son when he was a baby and this lotion was perfect. Gentle subtle scent. Kept his skin soft and smooth. I will always recommend Aveeno and will continue to buy.
Sofia G.
Portage, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Usually after a bath, I apply lotion on my 7 month old. I have since he was a newborn and this is my favorite product for him because it never leaves a rash and makes his soft baby skin even softer. Super affordable and usually available everywhere!
Sarah C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Has anyone had any reactions to it?
kamrun s.
San Pedro, CA
Is it ok to use aveeno baby to a five years old ?
Meghan H.
Keedysville, MD
Does anyone else wish this daily moisturizer had a smell?
Sandrine T.
How does it cost?
Joanna J.
I am searching for a safe and efficient lotion to use on my baby's dry and chapped cheeks. Has anyone used this for facial dryness? Does it work? And most importantly, has there been any adverse side effects?