BY AVEENO #2 in Baby Lotion

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients that soothe and help protect your baby's delicate skin. The naturally nourishing, non-greasy formula absorbs quickly, moisturizes for a full 24 hours, contains no drying alcohols and won't clog pores. It’s formulated to be hypoallergenic, fragrance-free and gentle enough for daily use on baby's sensitive skin

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Aveeno® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion
  • "My baby is only 3 months old and she started getting very dry skin, regular baby lotion was not helping at all." in 3 reviews
Dianna G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My little one has sensitive skin, so this is my go to after bath time or really anytime. It glides on very smoothly without having a greasy feel.  I still use them on him now that he's 3. It has a very light scent and works great for those winter months. I typically pick this up at my local Target or purchase in bulk at Sam's club.
Jessica B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Great product for baby's with sensitive skin and/or eczema issues. I've used it for myself as I have eczema on my hands from chronic washing (OCD) and it does a great job at healing and hydrating without any irritation. I've also used it on my baby's eczema and dry skin issues and his skin tolerates it very well.  Definitely something to have on hand at all times.
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My son kept licking his hands, which is equally gross as it was weird. Come to find out his hands were dry and he was trying to moisturize them. I gave him this little bottle of Aveeno® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion to put on his bathroom sink and he loves it. He onky needs a pea size amount so it has really lasted, and no more hand licking!
Kerri D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Aveeno baby daily moisture lotion is such a gentle lotion that I use it for myself it’s not abrasive it’s not sticky or have a feeling it’s very affordable leaves my skin feeling soft I’m very satisfied and give it a 10 out of 10 and would highly recommend this to anybody looking for a light weight lotion that makes your skin feels so soft and silky
Christina L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I’m giving this product a 2 out of 5 stars. I’m not crazy about this aveeno lotion. What I don’t like about it is that I personally feel like it’s not super moisturizing and I’m not crazy about the smell. I understand aveeno is good for sensitive skin and my baby doesn’t have that. I see this as a regular lotion nothing special.
Kristin K.
Riverdale Acres
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is my second favorite baby lotion my first would be Dove but it does keep your baby's skin moist doesn't have a fragrance I think that's the only difference between the Dove and the Aveeno Baby is the fragrance I like the smell of the dove other than that it's really good it keeps like I said it keeps the baby's skin moist soft and it last 24 hours I use it every night on my son.
Tara N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this product. It keeps my baby’s skin very soft and I feel good about using it on his delicate skin. I even use it on his face. He barely had any baby acne! I also like to rub it on his scalp and he’s also never had cradle cap! Worth it. He’s 7 weeks now and I still have the same bottle and we use it daily.
Alicia W.
Dallas
Our daughter is 5 months old and started getting dry spots.  We love this lotion for our little girl.  It's super moisturizing and the fragrance is very light.   Aveeno Baby has worked much better than some of the other popular brands out there.  I would recommend this to others.
Ana V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this baby product because it protects my baby’s delicate skin. It’s fragrance free, paraben-free, phthalate-free which I love. We always use this lotion after his shower and has been helping him with babies acne. I would recommend it to other parents that have babies with delicate skin.
Lexi A.
Plainville, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My daughter's skin has been very sensitive lately so I wanted a lotion to help with redness and irritation but one that wasn't extremely heavy. This is affordable and lightweight, but does a great job of creating relief for her skin. I would absolutely recommend this product to any parent.
Sarah C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Has anyone had any reactions to it?
kamrun s.
San Pedro, CA
Is it ok to use aveeno baby to a five years old ?
Meghan H.
Keedysville, MD
Does anyone else wish this daily moisturizer had a smell?
Sandrine T.
How does it cost?
Joanna J.
I am searching for a safe and efficient lotion to use on my baby's dry and chapped cheeks. Has anyone used this for facial dryness? Does it work? And most importantly, has there been any adverse side effects?

back