BY AVEENO #2 in Baby Lotion

AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients that soothe and help protect your baby's delicate skin. The naturally nourishing, non-greasy formula absorbs quickly, moisturizes for a full 24 hours, contains no drying alcohols and won't clog pores. It’s formulated to be hypoallergenic, fragrance-free and gentle enough for daily use on baby's sensitive skin

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Aveeno® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion
  • "My baby is only 3 months old and she started getting very dry skin, regular baby lotion was not helping at all." in 3 reviews
Dianna G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My little one has sensitive skin, so this is my go to after bath time or really anytime. It glides on very smoothly without having a greasy feel.  I still use them on him now that he's 3. It has a very light scent and works great for those winter months. I typically pick this up at my local Target or purchase in bulk at Sam's club.
Jessica B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Great product for baby's with sensitive skin and/or eczema issues. I've used it for myself as I have eczema on my hands from chronic washing (OCD) and it does a great job at healing and hydrating without any irritation. I've also used it on my baby's eczema and dry skin issues and his skin tolerates it very well.  Definitely something to have on hand at all times.
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My son kept licking his hands, which is equally gross as it was weird. Come to find out his hands were dry and he was trying to moisturize them. I gave him this little bottle of Aveeno® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion to put on his bathroom sink and he loves it. He onky needs a pea size amount so it has really lasted, and no more hand licking!
Jenny K.
Torrance
I started using this lotion for my baby when she was a baby. I still use it on her and she is 3 years old now. Since she never had any issue with I never changed her lotion. I have it almost every size so I can leave one at home, carry one with me or even when I travel. Its a great lotion and I will continue to use on her.
Kristin K.
Riverdale Acres
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is my second favorite baby lotion my first would be Dove but it does keep your baby's skin moist doesn't have a fragrance I think that's the only difference between the Dove and the Aveeno Baby is the fragrance I like the smell of the dove other than that it's really good it keeps like I said it keeps the baby's skin moist soft and it last 24 hours I use it every night on my son.
Tara N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this product. It keeps my baby’s skin very soft and I feel good about using it on his delicate skin. I even use it on his face. He barely had any baby acne! I also like to rub it on his scalp and he’s also never had cradle cap! Worth it. He’s 7 weeks now and I still have the same bottle and we use it daily.
Melanie R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter had sensitive skin her first two months. THIS SAVED OUR LITTLE BABY! Sounds over dramatic but you see those perfect babies on magazines so you expect baby soft skin but that’s NOT true. Their pores aren’t working yet so they get acne and dry skin. I felt so bad wanting her to look good in her pictures rather than those big red dry spots and I started using this. In two days the redness was gone you can still feel the dry patches but we used it everyday 3 times sometimes more and in two weeks her skin was soft like the babies you see on tv. I’m so glad I decided to use this product helped so much.
Sarah P.
Amityville, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The only lotion I will put on my babies face. It’s unscented which is good since my daughters skin is much more sensitive and dry on her face. I received as a sample in my gift bag from registering from Buy Buy Baby and I’m definitely getting a bigger bottle once the sample is all gone.
Lexi A.
Plainville, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter's skin has been very sensitive lately so I wanted a lotion to help with redness and irritation but one that wasn't extremely heavy. This is affordable and lightweight, but does a great job of creating relief for her skin. I would absolutely recommend this product to any parent.
Miriam M.
Modesto
The Aveeno Baby Lotion has been a great product and use for my baby daughter she has dry sensitive skin and using it on her has been great for her. Its pretty pricey but great results for my daughter. Definitely getting more.
Briana V.
Ontario, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does anyone have an issue with it being too clumpy? did i just get a bad batch?
Stefanie R.
El Paso, TX
Has anyone with a baby that has extremely dry and sensitive skin seen a big improvement while using this? I can't seem to find a product that has helped my baby's skin issues... most lotions irritate his skin.
Maria P.
Is it good for adult women to use baby products? Are they too harsh or too gentle?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Is it okay to use on baby's cheeks?
Sunita B.
Wichita, KS
I believe my 18 month old is developing seasonal eczema on his face. It is winter here, so I suppose dry/rough skin can be expected. Would Aveeno work well for possible eczema?