BY AVEENO #30 in Lotion

AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients that soothe and help protect your baby's delicate skin. The naturally nourishing, non-greasy formula absorbs quickly, moisturizes for a full 24 hours, contains no drying alcohols and won't clog pores. It’s formulated to be hypoallergenic, fragrance-free and gentle enough for daily use on baby's sensitive skin.

• Do you guys like this lotion?1 Answers
  • Is this the bigger version in the tube one? Just wondering I have...2 Answers
  • I am searching for a safe and efficient lotion to use on my baby'...6 Answers
AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion
  • "I take care of my 1 year old nephew and this is the lotion they use on him, and it has helped his dry skin become smoother." in 15 reviews
  • "It is very good for sensitive skins (which all my kids have) and keeps them moisturize throughout the day. " in 9 reviews
  • "My baby is only 3 months old and she started getting very dry skin, regular baby lotion was not helping at all." in 3 reviews
Dianna G.
Ankeny, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Review for: AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion 8 oz more...
My little one has sensitive skin, so this is my go to after bath time or really anytime. It glides on very smoothly without having a greasy feel.  I still use them on him now that he's 3. It has a very light scent and works great for those winter months. I typically pick this up at my local Target or purchase in bulk at Sam's club.
Anna C.
Culver
Review for: AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion 12 fl oz more...
This is one of the few lotions moisturizing enough for my daughter. She has eczema that unfortunately has gotten horrid as its her first winter. This for the most part has helped her poor skin from being a desert. I use this in conjunction with the matching body wash and either the eczema balm or the aveeno baby cream.
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My son kept licking his hands, which is equally gross as it was weird. Come to find out his hands were dry and he was trying to moisturize them. I gave him this little bottle of AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion to put on his bathroom sink and he loves it. He onky needs a pea size amount so it has really lasted, and no more hand licking!
Vanessa C.
Fort Bragg, NC
Review for: AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion 12 fl oz more...
I love #Aveenobaby I have used it on my son for 4 years now not only does it hydrate his skin when it is irritated and dry but it locks in the moisture especially for these cold winter days ahead of us!
Connie E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My baby boy has such sensitive skin, I used Johnson's baby lotion and his skin peeled head to toe. I tried this and his skin was so soft and moisturized throughout the entire day. I also use this as a primer before my foundation. I don't get oily and it keeps my face hydrated.
Claribel R.
Floral City, FL
I absolutely love Aveeno Baby products and hope to receive them this holiday for Valentina because they are paraben free, fragrance free, phthalate free and protects and moisturizes the skin with natural colloidal oatmeal for 24 hours. #giftcrush
Alejandra L.
La Habra
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This has been the lotion I have used on my son since he was born. He has very sensitive skin and Johnson products tended to irritate his skin. This product works so great on his skin and it has a light smell which is great for new borns.
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Review for: AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion 18 fl oz more...
Really good sometimes I would say. It can seem with how thick it is it’s very moisturizing but at times I find my sons skin is still dry. It is very thick but the moisture content is pretty low. I like the body wash a lot more!
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Review for: AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion 8 oz, AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion 12 fl oz more...
Aveeno is my favorite body care company. I relied on it for my son when he was a baby and this lotion was perfect. Gentle subtle scent. Kept his skin soft and smooth. I will always recommend Aveeno and will continue to buy.
Amber S.
Review for: AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion 12 fl oz more...
This is a great lotion to.use when you have a baby simce their skin is so delicate and soft I used this with my.newborn daughter for the first 5 months absoutley amazing will.not.use anything else when.they are babies
Tamia G.
I heard this is the best lotion for babies is it? I brought it for my niece haven't used it yet.
Kayla B.
Sussex, New Brunswick
Any problems with sensitive baby skin?
Ces a.
Is this good for newborn baby? I would like to know if this is good for newborn baby ? Because I would to try it for my baby and I would like to make sure if this is really good .
Briana V.
Ontario, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does anyone have an issue with it being too clumpy? did i just get a bad batch?
Maria P.
Is it good for adult women to use baby products? Are they too harsh or too gentle?