BY AVEENO #2 in Baby Lotion

AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients that soothe and help protect your baby's delicate skin. The naturally nourishing, non-greasy formula absorbs quickly, moisturizes for a full 24 hours, contains no drying alcohols and won't clog pores. It’s formulated to be hypoallergenic, fragrance-free and gentle enough for daily use on baby's sensitive skin.

AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion
  • "My baby is only 3 months old and she started getting very dry skin, regular baby lotion was not helping at all." in 3 reviews
Sanndell G.
Baton Rouge
I’ve been using this product on my Son since BIRTH! and i must say that i have been nothing but pleased with the formula!!!! He has eczema however using this product post Aveeno Eczema oatmeal bath his skin has been smooth, radiant and moisturized ever since! It’s not broken so i don’t plan to fix it. I also use this lotion to moisturize my face in the morning. I don’t find this particular product to be heavy or oily, and it sits perfectly underneath my make-up! I highly recommend this product!AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion
Maci P.
Atoka
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love this lotion. So soft and good for sensitive skins. Still use on my 2 year old after every bath. And on his cheeks in the winter when they start to chap. Moisturizers skin so well, and does not have a strong fragrance. Just leaves baby smelling clean and fresh. When my baby had HFM, his skin became so rough. This lotion helped replenish moisture and help with peeling. Never thought my baby would have soft hands and feet again, but here is he almost 2 years old with soft hands and feet like a newborn baby!!
Dianna G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My little one has sensitive skin, so this is my go to after bath time or really anytime. It glides on very smoothly without having a greasy feel.  I still use them on him now that he's 3. It has a very light scent and works great for those winter months. I typically pick this up at my local Target or purchase in bulk at Sam's club.
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My son kept licking his hands, which is equally gross as it was weird. Come to find out his hands were dry and he was trying to moisturize them. I gave him this little bottle of AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion to put on his bathroom sink and he loves it. He onky needs a pea size amount so it has really lasted, and no more hand licking!
Jenny K.
Torrance
I started using this lotion for my baby when she was a baby. I still use it on her and she is 3 years old now. Since she never had any issue with I never changed her lotion. I have it almost every size so I can leave one at home, carry one with me or even when I travel. Its a great lotion and I will continue to use on her.
Melissa M.
Wise
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We all know babies have very delicate and sensitive skin this lotion is great on my daughter she doesn't break out it's not oily so it doesn't leave a residue best part is it helps protect her little delicate skin and it smells great I'll definitely use this product again and purchase more I suggest you guys do the same
Tara N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this product. It keeps my baby’s skin very soft and I feel good about using it on his delicate skin. I even use it on his face. He barely had any baby acne! I also like to rub it on his scalp and he’s also never had cradle cap! Worth it. He’s 7 weeks now and I still have the same bottle and we use it daily.
Melanie R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter had sensitive skin her first two months. THIS SAVED OUR LITTLE BABY! Sounds over dramatic but you see those perfect babies on magazines so you expect baby soft skin but that’s NOT true. Their pores aren’t working yet so they get acne and dry skin. I felt so bad wanting her to look good in her pictures rather than those big red dry spots and I started using this. In two days the redness was gone you can still feel the dry patches but we used it everyday 3 times sometimes more and in two weeks her skin was soft like the babies you see on tv. I’m so glad I decided to use this product helped so much.
Sarah P.
Amityville, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The only lotion I will put on my babies face. It’s unscented which is good since my daughters skin is much more sensitive and dry on her face. I received as a sample in my gift bag from registering from Buy Buy Baby and I’m definitely getting a bigger bottle once the sample is all gone.
Miriam M.
Modesto
The Aveeno Baby Lotion has been a great product and use for my baby daughter she has dry sensitive skin and using it on her has been great for her. Its pretty pricey but great results for my daughter. Definitely getting more.
Kayla B.
Sussex, New Brunswick
Any problems with sensitive baby skin?
Melinda B.
The only brand that doesn't dry my child's skin out is aveeno, but I have not tried the lotion, only the lightly scented wash and shampoo, how well does this absorb and moisturize?
Ces a.
Is this good for newborn baby? I would like to know if this is good for newborn baby ? Because I would to try it for my baby and I would like to make sure if this is really good .
Briana V.
Ontario, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does anyone have an issue with it being too clumpy? did i just get a bad batch?
Maria P.
Is it good for adult women to use baby products? Are they too harsh or too gentle?