Benton Harbor, MI

Courtney V.
Muscle Shoals, AL
1 year, 4 months ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Yes. My daughter was allergic to J&J and this was the only brand we could use for a while. I ended up purchasing the gifts sets for her up until she was about 3 years old. I even buy the sunscreen.
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
1 year, 5 months ago
Yes! My daughters skin was forever dry, she's only 8 months and she also has sensitive skin.. this lotion was a life saver for her skin.. it's the only one I purchase!
Karen C.
Karen C.
Hollywood, FL
1 year, 5 months ago
The smell and texture of this cream make it seem much higher quality for the price it truly is. It is a great deal.
Benton Harbor, MI
1 year, 5 months ago
Thank you!!! I bought it so i so hope its worth it
Monique S.
Monique S.
Scottsboro, AL
1 year, 5 months ago
Yes. I prefer this over the other brands