Joanna J.

I am searching for a safe and efficient lotion to use on my baby's dry and chapped cheeks. Has anyone used this for facial dryness? Does it work? And most importantly, has there been any adverse side effects?

Christina S.
Christina S.
9 months, 3 weeks ago
I would definitely recommend this lotion to use to clear up facial dryness. It's light and has a faint odor so it's not overwhelming. I would advise you that every baby is different so while this works for some babies/kids it may not work for your baby. That's always something to keep in mind. My advice would be to maybe try a trial size or the smallest size available and then if you notice a positive change with no side effects then you can buy a bigger size!
Dolores B.
Dolores B.
1 year, 6 months ago
This really helps my 3 month old niece because her mom doesn't always clean the milk stains in her cheeks, and this moisturizer really helped her chapped cheeks.
Mirian V.
Mirian V.
Pasadena, TX
1 year, 7 months ago
My son gets really dry patches by his neck and face but as soon as i stared using Aveeno i have never seen any side effects on him. I heard this brand is safer than the Johnson and Johnson.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Bowling Green, OH
1 year, 7 months ago
We use this all over for our son. He had extremely dry skin and Johnson lotion was not cutting it. We tried using other lotions, but they'd cause him pain on his dryer, more chapped areas. This was the only lotion we found that didn't cause pain and actually worked.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Columbia City, IN
1 year, 10 months ago
No side affects from the baby products..my son gets really dry patches by his neck in the winter and I just started using this and there is a huge difference in it!!
Leslie J.
Leslie J.
Hollywood , Fl
1 year, 10 months ago
I like using the aveeno products on my son. I have never seen any side effects on him. I heard this brand is safer than the Johnson and Johnson.