Aveeno Baby Daily Moisture Lotion, Fragrance Free 12 fl oz / 354 ml uploaded by Jaime V.Aveeno Baby Daily Moisture Lotion, Fragrance Free 12 fl oz / 354 ml uploaded by Linda C.

BY AVEENO

Aveeno Baby Daily Moisture Lotion, Fragrance Free 12 fl oz / 354 ml see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kaylyn T.
Hiram, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I gave this product FIVE stars because it is a part of the line that gives my baby what she needs out of a skin product. Her eczema has been hard to keep "controlled" and once I started using this product, quite a bit of her skin cleared up. She finally has baby soft skin on 85% of her body and her flares are minimal and less inflamed. I also recommend the cream from this line.
Meenu j.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am using this for my baby past 5 months and I absolutely like it. Aveeno products are really good. One thing I like about this is its fragrance free and good for babies skin. I apply it on my baby everyday after bath. Just a pump of lotion is enough to apply all over body. It has medium consistency. It's the first time I am using and I will continue to use it.
Jaime V.
Gulfport , MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
It took me forever to find a good lotion that doesn't cause breakouts on my son . I got this at Walmart and I didn't like the pricing but it did the job . My son has tougher skin so it's hard to stay moisturized but overall a good lotion for newborns
Bonnie P.
Fairfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Before having a baby I would keep a bottle of this at my desk at work because it is cheaper than the adult products and works just as well. I work in healthcare and am not able to use scented products. Now that I have a baby, we both use it at home.
Emily C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is very affective in hydrating your skin and leaving a smooth feel. I use this every night, and it's extremely gentle and calming. I would say this product is essential to my routine and I will most definitely be buying it again.
Cami G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the few products I can use on my son. It's so gentle which is a must because he has really bad eczema, we repeatedly use this soap! And we love it and the smell. Also it leaves him feeling like a brand new baby . Love love love. !
Cheyenne M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not gonna lie, I use this on my own skin because it makes my skin super soft and moisturized. It was originally used on my niece when she was small but when I realized how soft it made my hands I started buying extra bottles.
Eliza S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this lotion for my facial moisturizer after I wash my face, and it is perfect!! I have super sensitive skin, and this is the only lotion that doesn't make me breakout. It is not as thick and creamy as the normal aveeno lotion, so it is lighter and less greasy.
Victoria M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although it's out for babies, it works so well on my skin. I've been a repeat user of this product. I bought mine at CVS. It is so gentle as it's meant for babies. Would recommend to those with dry skin & sensitive skin
shamir r.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a MUST for the home. Works so well with my kids and their sensitive skin. I use this on my son daily even when there are no break outs. Keeps your skin will moisturized but also not super greasy.