AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion

A daily dose of softness Nourish and protect baby’s skin 24 hours a day. AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Fragrance-Free Lotion is non-greasy and is formulated with natural Colloidal Oatmeal to help prevent chafed, chapped or cracked skin. Use it every day to keep your little one’s skin soft, smooth, and healthy. With soothing natural Colloidal Oatmeal and dimethicone Helps prevent and temporarily protect chafed, chapped or cracked skin Hypoallergenic Fragrance-free and dye-free Paraben-free and phthalate-free Gentle enough for everyday use

Is this your go to brand
New to parenthood looking for good lotions for baby that is moisturizing is this a good one?
Start your review of AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion!
Product Highlights
My baby is only 3 months old and she started getting very dry skin, regular baby lotion was not helping at all.in reviews
Christina P.
Mississauga, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion uploaded by Christina P.
This is an absolute must have for every new or old mom! I highly recommend this lotion.. especially for babies that are skin sensitive. It smells good on the baby too.. my baby loves putting it on her body on her own..
Vika L.
Etobicoke, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion uploaded by Vika L.
this is a wonderful lotion, I actually had another tube ive purchased previously in lavender and I prefer the scent free one for sure. I love that it melts into the skin, leaving the skin soft and not sticky. I am concerned about some ingredients and wouldn't consider this a natural or "clean" product. if thats what you are looking for, this isn't the lotion for you or your babe!
Jasmine S.
Toronto , ON
AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion uploaded by Jasmine S.
I am newly pregnant and suffer from extremely dry skin and eczema. I swear by Aveeno Baby Moisturizing Daily Lotion! Soft, hydrating and not harsh on skin. Affordable and would definitely recommend!
Jessica T.
AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion uploaded by Jessica T.
I have been using Aveeno moisturizer for years so it’s only right my little baby would get the same benefits. We love the light smell. Keeps skin soft all day long! We also love the baby Eczema lotion. It was a must for our baby during the winter months.
Alison D.
Pitt Meadows, BC
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion uploaded by Alison D.
I have never used a baby lotion prior to this one. We usually just stick with coconut oil after baths but this was surprisingly hydrating for my daughters skin and at a very reasonable price point. I would purchase this product again!
courtney G.
langham , SK
AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion uploaded by courtney G.
I loved this lotion. The only thing I wish was that it was scented. Everything else about it was great. It moisturized my kiddos skin and was easy to spread out and wasnt gritty. I would recommend this product for sure.
Christie B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion uploaded by Christie B.
Love the thick texture of this incredibly soothing cream. It has oatmeal to soothe irritated skin and deeply hydrates. It isn’t greasy and sinks in quickly with no residue. Greatly appreciate fragrance free products for my kids and that it is hypoallergenic and paraben free. Skin feels healthy and smooth after use. Would definitely repurchase and recommend.
Mikaela V.
Ailsa Craig, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion uploaded by Mikaela V.
We love Aveeno lotion. Our son has sensitive skin. He also has a GTUBE. The Aveeno has been great for his skin and helping with any irritation he gets from sensitive skin and or GTUBE. We don’t use anything else!
Lucille D.
South Slocan, BC
AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion uploaded by Lucille D.
this is SO gentle! I have never tried aveeno products until this campaign and I am obsessed! absolute new staple in my and babies skin care!
Carly L.
Port Hope, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion uploaded by Carly L.
My daughter is prone to dry skin. Aveeno products help keep her skin feeling soft and smooth. She hasn't had one bad reaction to Aveeno like she has with other products!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rosel M.
Laud Lakes, FL
il y a 2 ans
AVEENO® Anti-Itch Concentrated Lotion Can somebody telll me More abt this product ?
Aman J. il y a 2 ans
It’s great for eczema! I find it soothing for the skin and leaves baby skin feeling soft and most importantly not dried out!