BY AVEENO #67 in Lotion

AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients that soothe and help protect your baby's delicate skin. The naturally nourishing, non-greasy formula absorbs quickly, moisturizes for a full 24 hours, contains no drying alcohols and won't clog pores. It’s formulated to be hypoallergenic, fragrance-free and gentle enough for daily use on baby's sensitive skin.

• Do you guys like this lotion?1 Answers
  • Is this the bigger version in the tube one? Just wondering I have...2 Answers
  • I am searching for a safe and efficient lotion to use on my baby'...6 Answers
AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion
  • "I take care of my 1 year old nephew and this is the lotion they use on him, and it has helped his dry skin become smoother." in 15 reviews
  • "It is very good for sensitive skins (which all my kids have) and keeps them moisturize throughout the day. " in 9 reviews
  • "My baby is only 3 months old and she started getting very dry skin, regular baby lotion was not helping at all." in 3 reviews
Veronica M.
Mega Parent Expert
Our son has suffered from dry and eczema prone sensitive skin since he was born. We have tried different lotions and sometimes they will work for awhile or not help at all. While we still at times use other lotions on our now 27 month old, the lotion that is used the most is the Aveeno Baby Daily Moisture Lotion either in the fragrance free version or the soothing version that has a light fragrance to it. So far it has helped his dry skin and also not caused any reaction on my sensitive skin when I apply it on him. It works best when used daily and we still sometimes have to try another lotion if a particular part of his body's skin is extra dry or having a eczema breakout. Overall happy with the lotion and receive it at a great price via Amazon.com subscribe & save program.
Selena G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I've always used Aveeno Relief (the greenish color bottle), but I thought I'd give this a try since it was a little cheaper. The ingredients seems to be the same except this one has one thing added (forgot the name). I like it so far. I have really sensitive skin and rashes during hot seasons or in places that has the heater on and Aveeno seems to be pretty useful to me for the past 5 or so years now. I thought this deal was really good too sense Target gave an extra $5 for purchasing two and they price matched for me, which is awesome! Thanks, Target! I've purchased more of these and the regular Aveeno that I normally used through the subscription option. =)
Emily S.
Elburn, IL
Love this lotion- I use it for myself all the time- but originally purchased this for my son when he was a newborn- now he is 3 and a half and still uses it! Both my children and myself have very sensitive skin and have never had a problem with this lotion. It goes on lightly and smoothly. My son actually requests to have it, it does not bother him at all. I do not notice a scent from the product. If deep moisturizing is what you need, I would recommend one of Aveeno's heavier duty formulas, but for a daily moisturizer. This is perfect.
Caitlyn B.
Elizabethtown, KY
I love this lotion for my daughter. We learned at a young age she was sensitive to a lot of perfumes on her skin. And with her being born in winter, she had some dry skin issues. We cake across this lotion and it did wonders for her skin. Plus, with it being unscented, we were able to use it as often as we needed to without worrying about it irritating her. Now that she's older, perfumes don't bother her as much, but we still use this lotion because it leaves her skin feeling soft and not oily
Renee G.
The Aveeno baby daily moisture lotion is the best lotion i use it every day it helps keep my skin soft.The thing i like a lot is that it is gentle on my skin as well as my grand children's and my children;s skin.My whole family uses it.I love that it is scent free that is a plus for me because i use unscented products.The price is not to bad for the value of the product.I highly recommend this lotion to everyone no matter what age you are from babies to elderly it is a good lotion to use.
Amanda W.
Mega Parent Expert
My baby is a few days old. The doctor does not like lotions for him. However, I came across this one. And she said it would be fine. It really helps his skin. Instead of being cracked and dry, his skin is now very smooth and soft. This smells very good. It does not have the loaded perfume smell like most lotions have. It is not oily and does not leave a film on your baby's skin. You will love this lotion for your baby and possibly yourself too. I would highly recommend this lotion.
Darah M.
It's a good lotion. I don't hate it but the moisture doesn't last forever. If you put this on twice a day I'd say you're good. A bit pricey if you're doing that though. The smell isn't that baby smell so I like that. It would be good for sensitive skin because it lacks fragrances. I like that it's in a pump. Honestly I use this every now on then on my son but it isn't my go to. Still a good lotion I have as a back up when I run out of the other one! (It's a different brand/type).
Brenda C.
Saint Paul, MN
I have sensitive skin with occasional time periods where my eczema flares up. Lotions with fragrances make my eczema worse and I hate lotions with that oily residue feeling. This lotion is fragrance-free and doesn't leave that oily residue. My skin has been a lot less itchy and completely rid of the flakes. It seems to lock in moisture for the whole day! Definitely recommend for anyone else who has trouble with flaky eczema.
Erica O.
Port St Lucie, FL
Where do I begin on telling everyone how awesome this product is?? My little girl who is now 3 years old battles eczema on a daily basis. On top of utilizing her prescription oil, I utilize this. This works wonders on my daughter's skin. It is not harsh on her skin and is also a product that I use on myself. I have used more than one of Aveeno's products and highly recommend it to anybody with super sensitive skin
Chelsea H.
Burton, MI
My little one suffers from dry skin and eczema. We have tried prescription oils and lotions from the doctor as well as home remedy's and nothing has ever worked well for her. That is until we tried Aveeno baby, this is so soft a gentle on her skin but thick enough to keep her skin moisturized. It has a very soft scent which I love. We use this as an everyday lotion and of course our go to after baths.
Sarah C.
Has anyone had any reactions to it?
kamrun s.
Lomita, CA
Is it ok to use aveeno baby to a five years old ?
Meghan H.
Keedysville, MD
Does anyone else wish this daily moisturizer had a smell?
Sandrine T.
How does it cost?
Joanna J.
I am searching for a safe and efficient lotion to use on my baby's dry and chapped cheeks. Has anyone used this for facial dryness? Does it work? And most importantly, has there been any adverse side effects?