BY AVEENO #5 in Baby Lotion

Naturally nourishing, non-greasy formula protects delicate skin and moisturizes for 24 hours.

AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients that soothe and help protect your baby's delicate skin. The naturally nourishing, non-greasy formula absorbs quickly, moisturizes for a full 24 hours, contains no drying alcohols and won't clog pores. It’s formulated to be hypoallergenic, fragrance-free and gentle enough for daily use on baby's sensitive skin.

Active Ingredient:

Dimethicone 1.2% (Skin protectant)

Inactive Ingredients:

Water, glycerin, distearyldimonium chloride, petrolatum, isopropyl palmitate, cetyl alcohol, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, benzyl alcohol, allantoin, sodium chloride.

AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion
  • "My baby is only 3 months old and she started getting very dry skin, regular baby lotion was not helping at all." in 3 reviews
Dianna G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My little one has sensitive skin, so this is my go to after bath time or really anytime. It glides on very smoothly without having a greasy feel.  I still use them on him now that he's 3. It has a very light scent and works great for those winter months. I typically pick this up at my local Target or purchase in bulk at Sam's club.
Kristin K.
Riverdale , GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is my second favorite baby lotion my first would be Dove but it does keep your baby's skin moist doesn't have a fragrance I think that's the only difference between the Dove and the Aveeno Baby is the fragrance I like the smell of the dove other than that it's really good it keeps like I said it keeps the baby's skin moist soft and it last 24 hours I use it every night on my son.
Tara N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this product. It keeps my baby’s skin very soft and I feel good about using it on his delicate skin. I even use it on his face. He barely had any baby acne! I also like to rub it on his scalp and he’s also never had cradle cap! Worth it. He’s 7 weeks now and I still have the same bottle and we use it daily.
Ana V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this baby product because it protects my baby’s delicate skin. It’s fragrance free, paraben-free, phthalate-free which I love. We always use this lotion after his shower and has been helping him with babies acne. I would recommend it to other parents that have babies with delicate skin.
Lexi A.
Plainville, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My daughter's skin has been very sensitive lately so I wanted a lotion to help with redness and irritation but one that wasn't extremely heavy. This is affordable and lightweight, but does a great job of creating relief for her skin. I would absolutely recommend this product to any parent.
Megan M.
Wentzville, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I purchased this product when my baby was about a year old and had very dry/patchy skin. The formula is very thick, so it doesn’t spread as easily, but it is very moisturizing. The scent is very subtle and the formula does not leave your skin greasy. Good ingredients that are gentle for baby.
Miriam M.
Modesto
The Aveeno Baby Lotion has been a great product and use for my baby daughter she has dry sensitive skin and using it on her has been great for her. Its pretty pricey but great results for my daughter. Definitely getting more.
Lila R.
Jacksonville
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
With my daughter I never used baby lotion because of all the things I'd heard about babies having such delicate skin that they don't NEED lotion. I was given this for my son, but hadn't planned on using it unless necessary. Well, he's only 3 weeks, but I just used it, and I loved it. It smells so good, is so gentle on his skin, and I think he loved it too. His skin started peeling around his wrists and ankles, so I dabbed on some lotion and started rubbing him down, and he was so calm and smiling the whole time. I'll definitely be getting more when I run out.
gabby c.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Aveeno Lotion was my number one product too go to when having a baby! I remember my mom used there products when I was a teen and I still use it on my kids now that they have grown a little. I meets my expectations and recommend it to any mommy out there for your baby.
Diana. C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Such a great lotion for babies with sensitive skin and all babies for that matter. My daughter loves this lotion and I love it too. It does not have a strong smell which I like and it moisturizes her skin very well. She had a few dry patches due to a previous brand but by using this lotion on her a few times a day, her skin softened and went back to normal. I use both the body lotion and the body wash and I recommend this to all parents.
Sarah C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Has anyone had any reactions to it?
kamrun s.
San Pedro, CA
Is it ok to use aveeno baby to a five years old ?
Meghan H.
Keedysville, MD
Does anyone else wish this daily moisturizer had a smell?
Sandrine T.
How does it cost?
Joanna J.
I am searching for a safe and efficient lotion to use on my baby's dry and chapped cheeks. Has anyone used this for facial dryness? Does it work? And most importantly, has there been any adverse side effects?

Amazon