AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion

A daily dose of softness Nourish and protect baby’s skin 24 hours a day. AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Fragrance-Free Lotion is non-greasy and is formulated with natural Colloidal Oatmeal to help prevent chafed, chapped or cracked skin. Use it every day to keep your little one’s skin soft, smooth, and healthy. With soothing natural Colloidal Oatmeal and dimethicone Helps prevent and temporarily protect chafed, chapped or cracked skin Hypoallergenic Fragrance-free and dye-free Paraben-free and phthalate-free Gentle enough for everyday use

My daughter ( 2 years old) has atopic excema, we were using the Aveeno Dermexa range but that has now left her feeling really itchy after use and she goes all red like its caused a rash! Has anyone else experienced this? Thanks in advance 😘AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion
So I’ve been looking for a good lotion is aveeno a good one for my infant?
How does it feel after you've put it on? Does it leave their skin feeling sticky?
Start your review of AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion!
Product Highlights
My baby is only 3 months old and she started getting very dry skin, regular baby lotion was not helping at all.in reviews
Sparks, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion uploaded by Reika H.
AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion uploaded by Reika H.
Purchased at: Amazon
I got this lotion through our baby registry and it was a wonderful gift to us. It's a pediatrician recommended product and sure enough it works pretty good! It keeps my son's skin smooth and hydrated throughout night. I sometimes use it to myself too and I feel like it is one of the best lotion I've ever tried lol I highly recommend it :)
San Diego, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion uploaded by Katie M.
Purchased at: CVS
I have done reviews the past few days on my dry itchy skin products because it got a little dry here and I’ve been getting them out again. I really love aveenos baby stuff. I have been using the [product:aveeno-baby wash-&-shampoo] forever because I love the gentle smell and it doesn’t strip your skin. I have major smell related nausea so am extreme particular about the products I use. This doesn’t really have a scent. It dries down kind of tacky on your skin but I prefer that to greasy and wet. It also helps that super dry itchy skin. I will always buy again :)
Vine Grove, KY
AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion uploaded by Jill R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I noticed a few weeks ago my 9 month old sons skin was dry even after using his normal baby lotion (one I've used since he was born). I done a little research online for the best lotion for that reason and the Aveeno kept on popping up. The next day I purchased some and I could tell a huge difference after a couple of applications. I guess we have found our new favorite especially during the winter months. AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion uploaded by Maria R.
Purchased at: Amazon
Aveeno baby is my only go to for lotion for my son. I have tired other brands but this works great ! If your baby has dry skin if they have eczema if they have sensitive skin I highly recommend this lotion!!!!! It’s very affordable great product hypoallergenic fragrance free and last a long time a little goes a long way!
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion uploaded by Blessy G.
Purchased at: Amazon
I really like this lotion. I have been using this for both my children since they were born. It keeps their skin nice and hydrated. It is fragrance free which is nice. Definitely recommend at least giving it a try!AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion
Saltsburg, PA
this has helped my 10 months olds excma amazingly, its like it never had any problems to begin with. And it gentle enough i can use it everyday.
Pikeville , KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
2,398 reviews
AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion uploaded by Faith D.
I like this for my sensitive dry skin works great long lasting moisture and no allergic reactions highly recommend.
Ozark, AL
Great lotion for babies and adults who suffer from dry skin or eczema. I recommend it to everyone.
N Royalton, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 9
My baby has very very very very dry skin on his legs in the winter all my babies did. So i needed extra strength baby mosturizer for them to try my best to keep them soft and mosturized. This stuff did the job right! I loved it and will buy it into its not needed any more lol i highly recommend! I don't like the way Johnsons feels this is the consistency i like!
W Valley City, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion uploaded by Angie M.
Purchased at: Target
Love, love, love this baby lotion. It is so soft and gentle on his skin. It smells very mind which I like for a baby. I have never liked Johnson & Johnson baby lotion smell. This never causes any irritation or discomfort. I recommend Daily Moisture Lotion with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal & Dimethicone, 18 fl. Oz (2 Pack).
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
West Palm Bch, FL
il y a 10 mois
AVEENO® Anti-Itch Concentrated Lotion Can somebody telll me More abt this product ?
Aman J. il y a 8 mois
It’s great for eczema! I find it soothing for the skin and leaves baby skin feeling soft and most importantly not dried out!
Albuquerque, NM
il y a un an
AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion ? Is this any good for baby eczema?
Haley L. il y a un an
Both my children suffer with eczema, it’s not the best but it will help. It’s very rich and creamy but I have found unscented goat products to be our saving grace!