BY AVEENO #3 in Baby Lotion, Creams & Moisturizers

Naturally nourishing, non-greasy formula protects delicate skin and moisturizes for 24 hours.

AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients that soothe and help protect your baby's delicate skin. The naturally nourishing, non-greasy formula absorbs quickly, moisturizes for a full 24 hours, contains no drying alcohols and won't clog pores. It’s formulated to be hypoallergenic, fragrance-free and gentle enough for daily use on baby's sensitive skin.

Active Ingredient:

Dimethicone 1.2% (Skin protectant)

Inactive Ingredients:

Water, glycerin, distearyldimonium chloride, petrolatum, isopropyl palmitate, cetyl alcohol, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, benzyl alcohol, allantoin, sodium chloride.

AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion
  • "My baby is only 3 months old and she started getting very dry skin, regular baby lotion was not helping at all." in 3 reviews
Brianna C.
Flatwoods, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
A great baby lotion choice! This brand has some wonderful items! Have used this lotion on my youngest son quite often. Was first gifted it, at my baby shower. Then we liked it so much, we bought more! It didn't irritate his sensitive, baby skin at all....kept his skin so soft, and moisturized all day long. It's affordable, easy to find in stores, and so gentle. Safe and gentle enough, for everyday use. I love this lotion. Would recommend it to other moms out there, looking for a safe and gentle baby lotion brand. Only con, I can think of, would be the packaging or design.... The way it comes out. I prefer a pump type bottle normally, or a flip top kind. But the bottle design doesn't hinder how well it works at all. Still adore this. I like a lot of their lotions for myself also. They are so hydrating! AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion
shaquandria w.
My son started showing dry patches on him at an early age. I tried other brands but once I tried  AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion it was the perfect match for him. I have also tried the oatmeal bath as well and it moisturized him really good. I was very satisfied and have added it to the "Keep List"
Robyn H.
Cheyenne, WY
Purchased at: Target
This lotion is fantastic! And I love that it comes in a smaller size to put in the bag for outings. My toddler has always had very sensitive skin and this lotion doesn't irritate her, and helps keep rough spots to a minimal.
Jason  P.
Cleveland, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
We have 4 kids. All four had some stage of eczema and my youngest has had the worst case. We used Aveeno on all 4 because their pediatrician recommended it. He was right. It helps a lot. My youngest has to have prescription medication for hers but Aveeno always helps when it’s not with us.
Haley M.
Jeffersonville
Purchased at: Amazon
I use this on my son every night it smells wonderful and leaves his skin soft and hydrated I would recommend this for anyone with sensitive skin I also use this on my hands in the winter time because they get dry and it keeps my hands wonderfully moisturized and keeps from any cracking
Mariama J.
Keeps my baby skin so soft, and doesn’t make him break out! My family have been using aveeno for our babies for years now. It calms my son down after his bath and puts him straight to sleep. Not like those other products with harsh ingredients, very gentle on the skin.
Susana V.
Brownsville , TX
After morning showers 🚿 this is the cream we use, not only for my baby 👶🏻 but also with my 3, 5 7 and 10 yers old children, and they love it!! It keeps they’re skin soft and protected. Every time we run out of it.... it’s not a problem, I have more in the drawer
Tzipporah S.
Monsey, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I personally like the lavendar flavor better and it also has soothing affects on my baby, but before i was introduced to that one -= this was my go-to! smells so clena and makes the baby's skin feel soft. Best part is that the smell lasts! Definitely reccomend.
Samantha B.
It does an okay job, not the best. My little boy HATES the smell so he always fusses when I put it on. It's pretty affordable. My son has sensitive skin which is why we tried it. I am still using it about 1-2 times a week but we primarily use another lotion.
Caitlyn T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a very good lotion to use on babies, and on mommy too lol. The formula is rich and creamy, and not greasy. The skin absorbs all of the moisture, leaving skin soft and smooth. Im sure my baby enjoys having her soft skin instead of being dry.
Sarah C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Has anyone had any reactions to it?
kamrun s.
San Pedro, CA
Is it ok to use aveeno baby to a five years old ?
Meghan H.
Keedysville, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does anyone else wish this daily moisturizer had a smell?
Sandrine T.
How does it cost?
Joanna J.
I am searching for a safe and efficient lotion to use on my baby's dry and chapped cheeks. Has anyone used this for facial dryness? Does it work? And most importantly, has there been any adverse side effects?

Amazon