Aveeno® Baby Daily Bathtime Solutions Gift Set uploaded by Katie R.

BY AVEENO #93 in Skincare Sets

Naturally Nourishing Solutions For Precious Bathtime Moments The Aveeno&Reg; Baby Bathtime Solutions Gift Set Includes Key Products For Helping To Take Care Of Your New Baby's Skin With A Special Bonus For You!&Nbsp; These Aveeno&Reg; Baby Products Contain Natural Oat And Are Formulated To Naturally Nourish Your Baby's Skin. Pediatrician Recommended Discover The Power Of Active Naturals&Reg; Discover Nature's Secret For Baby's Healthy Skin Your Gift Set Includes: For Baby: 8Oz (236 Ml) Aveeno&Reg; Baby Wash &Amp; Shampoo 8Oz (227G) Aveeno&Reg; Baby Daily Moisturizing Lotion 8Oz (236 Ml) Aveeno&Reg; Baby Calming Comfort Bath For Mom: 12Oz (354 Ml) Aveeno&Reg; Stress Relief Body Wash Free Re-Usable Wicker Basket Aveeno&Reg; Baby Wash &Amp; Shampoo This Tear-Free, Hypoallergenic Wash And Shampoo Cleanses Your Baby's Skin Without Drying.&Nbsp; Gentle Enough To Use Every Day, Your Baby Will Be Squeaky Clean And Ready For Playtime, Bedtime, And Everything In Between. Tear Free Gentle Cleansing For Hair &Amp; Body Aveeno&Reg; Baby Daily Moisturizing Lotion This Nourishing Moisturizer Soothes And Helps Relieve Your Babies Delicate, Dry Skin.&Nbsp; Clinically Proven To Moisturize For 24 Hours, This Hypoallergenic And Fragrance Free Lotion Can Be Used Daily To Help Keep Baby's Sensitive Skin Soft, Smooth, And Healthy Looking. Aveeno&Reg; Baby Calming Comfort Bath This Tear Free Cleanser Contains Scents Of Lavender And Vanilla To Help Calm Baby Before Bedtime.&Nbsp; Combine With A Warm Bath To Naturally Relax Your Baby So That She Can Sleep More Restfully. Aveeno&Reg; Stress Relief Body Wash This Unique Formula, Which Combines Natural Colloidal Oatmeal With Scents Of Lavender, Essential Chamomile And Ylang-Ylang Oils, Helps Moisturize And Soothe Skin.&Nbsp; It's Soap Free And Dye-Free So It's Gentle Enough To Use On Sensitive Skin. Ingredients: Aveeno&Reg; Baby Wash &Amp; Shampoo:&Nbsp; Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Peg-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Peg-150 Distearate, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium Edta, Fragrance, Polyquaternium-10, Butylene Glycol, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract.&Nbsp; May Also Contain:&Nbsp; Citric Acid.&Nbsp; Aveeno&Reg; Baby Daily Moisturizing Lotion:&Nbsp; Active Ingredient: 1.2% Dimethicone (Skin Protection).&Nbsp; Inactive Ingredients:&Nbsp; Allantoin, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, Sodium Chloride, Water.&Nbsp; Aveeno&Reg; Baby Calming Comfort Bath:&Nbsp; Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Peg-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Di-Pgg-2 Myreth-10 Adipate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Hydrolyzed Oats, Coco-Glucoside, Glycerol Oleate, Peg-150 Distearate, Glycol Distearate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Tetrasodium Edta, Laureth-4, Polyquaternium-10, Peg-14M, Quaternium-15, Sodium H

• How is this comparable to the Johnsons baby line since it's made ...1 Answers
  • I'll be having a baby end of summer, how week will this keep my b...1 Answers
  • Any bad things about these. I'm always hearing good but nothing t...1 Answers
Aveeno® Baby Daily Bathtime Solutions Gift Set
  • "I received this set as a gift for my baby shower and I was super excited to try it because I love Aveeno products." in 3 reviews
  • "You never know what kind of skin allergies babies will have." in 1 review
  • "I still use this brand On my daughter." in 1 review
Tori O.
Mansfield , TX
I received this gift set at my baby shower. I really love it. The soap is so gentle on the babies. And comes with some lotion for momma which is great. I like to try and use the same body wash as the baby just at first so he doesn’t get a reaction while laying on me and nursing. I think this is a great set for reasons like that.
Olivia T.
I got this as a baby shower gift. I love all the products it came with. It comes with a baby wash/shampoo, a lavender/relaxing bath, a big tube of baby lotion and it even comes with a lavender body wash for mom. Again I really love this brand and how gentle it is and I recommend it for anyone!
Jessica E.
Clifton Park
I love this product for my son. It is a bit more expensive than other baby soaps. It is worth it though. It is dermatologist recommended. It’s great for sensitive skin. It has an amazing scent to it (I use the lavender kind). It helps my baby fall asleep faster when I give him a bubble bath and use the matching lavender lotion. It’s soothing for the babies and it helps them stay asleep longer as well. I buy this product every month and will continue to buy it.
Connie E.
Best gift I got from my baby shower. I use it on both my newborn and toddler. Makes there skin moisturized all day and perfect for a night time bath. The lavender calms a fussy baby.
ALICIA W.
Far Rockaway, NY
You really can’t go wrong with this gift set. I was very happy to receive it and still use the basket to this day! ( I received it for my baby shower 4 years ago!)
Morgan S.
Great sample pack for first time users. Each item comes in a large size for a long term use. I loved this box for my first baby shower. It helped me to know that these products were the best. Better than Johnson and Johnson. Also having the special "mommy" soap meant when I did get a few mins for a peaceful bath/shower I had something to pamper myself with. Aveeno baby is the best!
Tylar C.
Hartselle, AL
I love these sets! My baby had a bad rash when she was smaller so I had to stop using scented body wash and shampoo, so I switched to Aveno and it worked wonders. It cleared her rash right up and I also noticed it made her skin a lot softer. If you haven't tried these products, you need too!
Sangita S.
Brooklyn, MD
Aveeno is the only product I trust to use in my son. He's 15 months old and we've been using Aveeno since he was a baby. We've never used anything other than Aveeno. It's so gentle and yet soothing. The calming lotion puts him straight to sleep and the shampoo keeps his curly locks intact. By far one of the best baby body products out there.
Chelsea W.
Rome, GA
If it was up to me my baby would use only aveeno. I used it with both my older sons. I buy anywhere I can. It's usually at Walmart. Packing is just the bottle mostly. I'm buying again for my new baby on the way
Angela O.
Got this set last spring when I just had my son. Loved it. The scent is very light. The lotion and bathwash for him really does calm him down. The lotion that comes in it the package for the new mom is light and not greasy. I would recommend this for spring and summer.
Stephanie S.
Prattville, AL
I received one of these as a gift but have never used this brand is it any good has anyone had a bad/good experience
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What other products by Aveeno you like?
Amanda M.
Phoenix, AZ
DOESNT THIS LOTION OR SHOULD I SAY BRAND REALLY HELP TO DRY SKIN ESPECIALLY FOR KIDS OR BABYS WITH ECZEMA?
Domii Elizabeth L.
Jacksonville, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Opinions?
Kendall K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
How strong is the fragrance if there is any ?