BY AVEENO #11 in Baby Lotion

Aveeno Baby Continuous Protection Sunblock Lotion with SPF 55 is formulated to provide better, longer-lasting sun protection from the sun's harmful rays. with Soothing Oatmeal. Helps prevent moisture loss. Fragrance free. Water resistant. Active Photobarrier Complex™. UVA/UVB protection. Pediatrician recommended for over 60 years. Continuous Protection™ Sunscreen Lotion with SPF 55 is formulated to provide better, longer-lasting sun protection from the sun s harmful rays.  It combines patented Active Photobarrier Complex™, which maintains broad spectrum protection over time, with natural skin soothing oatmeal to care for baby s delicat. see more...

• Is this eczema friendly? 8 Answers
  • Have you used it and do you recommend it.?6 Answers
  • Would you recommend for an infant? Honest reviews please!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Amanda O.
Hanahan
I'm a little iffy on this product.. my kids doctor gave me samples and to be truthful I wouldn't buy it after this trial. I would say it would be a good sunscreen for your face but for the rest of your body I feel like it needs to be a little more creamy in this is so thick it's almost like the Desitin cream before they came out with the creamy one the one that just like rubs on white and you cannot get it to Robin for crap that's how this stuff is so I don't really care for it cuz it was really hard to get all over my daughter and I was too nervous to let that be her only coat because I felt like it was missing in a lot of places. Personally I don't care for this but if you like a thick sunscreen then this maybe for you it's 50 SPF so it's a good sunscreen with high SPF.
Cody S.
Pikeville, NC
I overpaid for this at a pharmacy to get the most quality sunscreen. This has not been a disappointment! It goes on easily, smells good, and my baby’s sensitive skin doesn’t break out. We are typically very apprehensive about skin products, and this has been an excellent purchase. I would recommend buying this to my friends and family!
Brittaney R.
Milton, DE
I think this works great! It’s extremely thick which I both like and dislike. I like the coverage that it provides especially for my little one. But it’s really tacky because of how thick it is and isn’t easy to spread. I will take protection over ease of use any day though. Also it doesn’t smell good.
Jena B.
I really like this sunblock. Both of my kids have fair skin tone and they burn easily and some some blocks don't actually work on them but this brand does. It's easy to apply you throughout the rub it in a little bit but other than that it works well and it has a good scent.
Natasha C.
Eugene, OR
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
I've got rosacea, which equals really sensitive skin that's also sensitive to sun exposure. This is one of the few sunscreens that I could use regularly as a moisturizer when I was living in the Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area. Affordable, easy to apply and good coverage.
Ashlee W.
waycross
Best baby sunblock ever! I use it on my little one and it keeps him very well protected rather we are in the water or just enjoying time in the back yard. It is very thick so it’s a little difficult to rub in on certain places, but overall it is worth the money!
Abbey R.
Crescent City, CA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I love the Aveeno brand and so does my baby’s skin! She has sensitive skin like her dad and this does the perfect trick. Always works, smells good, and leaves her super soft!! I would recommend this brand to anyone!
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
This is one of the few sunscreen lotions that we feel really works on our children! It’s not greasy, it doesn’t have a strong smell, and it lasts for a long time! Walmart and Target both carry it for a decent price!
Diana R.
Akron , OH
This is the only sunscreen I can use on my daughter skin, without it breaking out. The consistency is thick and creamy. It doesn’t wash off in the pool. I apply it ever 3 hours just to be on the safe side 😊
Melanie E.
Nutley , NJ
So far this sunscreen has worked great for my little 10 month old girl. It’s hard to spread but that seems to be the case with many baby sunscreens. I will be buying this product again in the future.
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
My children have such sensitive skin I'm tried just about every sunblock except this one? What do you all think? Give it a try?
Mya W.
Charleston , SC
I'm considering getting this for my 3 month old! Will she be ok with this?
Elana K.
Does anyone else's kid get eczema from this?
Jherrica S.
Sikeston, MO
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
How many people have actually used it rather than just answering for a badge???
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
I need to buy a sun protection for my 6 months old baby, is this a good one? she is so white so I have to buy something good for her