Baby & ToddlerChildren's SkincareBaby Lotion, Creams & MoisturizersAveeno
Aveeno Baby Continuous Protection Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 55

Aveeno® Baby Continuous Protection® Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 55

by Aveeno

Aveeno Baby Continuous Protection Lotion Sunscreen SPF 55. A pediatrician recommended sunscreen lotion with broad spectrum SPF 55 combines broad spectrum protection with skin-soothing oatmeal to help care for baby's delicate skin and helps prevent sunburn. This fragrance free, non-greasy formula is water resistant for 80 minutes, helps prevent moisture loss and is as mild as water to the skin. If used as directed with other sun protection measures, decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.

• Aveeno Baby Continuous Protection Lotion Sunscreen.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 55.
  • Mild as water fragrance free with soothing oatmeal.
  • Sweat + water resistant (80 min).
  • Pediatrician recommended.

Indications:

Health Concern: Sun Protection

Skin Care Concern: Sun Protection

Ingredients: Active Ingredients - Purpose: Avobenzone (3%), Homosalate (10%), Octisalate (5%), Octocrylene (2.8%), Oxybenzone (6%) - Sunscreen.Inactive Ingredients: Water, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Diethylhexyl 2,6-Naphthalate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Methicone, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Methylparaben, Behenyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Trideceth-6.

Directions:

Instructions: Directions: Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply: after swimming or sweating; immediately after towel drying; at least every 2 hours. Sun protection measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.; wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses. Children Under 6 Months of Age: Ask a doctor.

Does it work ok for babies with eczema ?
HooW often should this be reapplied ?
can anybody tell me anything about this products?its pros and cons?
Start your review of Aveeno® Baby Continuous Protection® Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 55!
How would you rate this product?
Callie W.
Kansas City, MO
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Aveeno® Baby Continuous Protection® Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 55 uploaded by Callie W.
Purchased at: Target
After a week at the beach, our skin is bronzed and healthy! With Aveeno® Baby Continuous Protection® Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 55 we avoided sunburns and kept our skin moisturized. This sunscreen didn’t irritate my toddler’s skin and didn’t sting our eyes. It goes on very thick and does give skin a white cast until it soaks all the way in. I wore it on my face too - and no breakouts from clogged pores! The application isn’t as convenient as spray on sunscreen, but it’s worth the extra effort of rubbing it in to protect our skin!
Amanda O.
Hanahan
Aveeno® Baby Continuous Protection® Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 55 uploaded by Amanda O.
I'm a little iffy on this product.. my kids doctor gave me samples and to be truthful I wouldn't buy it after this trial. I would say it would be a good sunscreen for your face but for the rest of your body I feel like it needs to be a little more creamy in this is so thick it's almost like the Desitin cream before they came out with the creamy one the one that just like rubs on white and you cannot get it to Robin for crap that's how this stuff is so I don't really care for it cuz it was really hard to get all over my daughter and I was too nervous to let that be her only coat because I felt like it was missing in a lot of places. Personally I don't care for this but if you like a thick sunscreen then this maybe for you it's 50 SPF so it's a good sunscreen with high SPF.
Elizabeth G.
Shelburne Falls, MA
This sunscreen goes on easily and blends well without leaving a white film- not a mus t for the babies, but nice for us when grown-ups share.
Elizabeth M.
Cullowhee, NC
My son broke out in a rash after using this sunblock, but other parents have had a great success with it! Since I have sensitive skin, I just use it up on my skin and I love it! Though as an alternative for my son, I use Coppertone sunblock instead and haven't noticed any allergy to it.
Pang H.
Oceanside, CA
Since we live close to the beach, I'm always looking for a sunblock that will work on my 2yr old toddler. It works great and I don't usually have to reapply with this one.
Brittany I.
Le Roy, IL
I love how gentle this sunblock is and how well it works on my 2 and 4 year old. It's gentle enough to not irritate their skin and it goes on easily without staining.
candice T.
Bel Air, MD
Aveeno® Baby Continuous Protection® Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 55 uploaded by candice T.
Purchased at: Target
I love that Aveeno baby line. It’s good for sensitive skin. It doesn’t have a strong scent and it works very well!
Kelsey M.
Big Stone Gap, VA
This product saved my nephews daily life. He's over 1 year old as of now but after a couple months of being born he showed signs of Eczema. Awhile later he was miserable every minute of every day as well as my sister panicking about her sons health while being a teen mother working & going to school full time! He was covered in red splotches from head to toe, trying to scratch himself to relief the irritation, he would get hot from the aggravation and he was beyond pitiful! Until the day I did some research on baby eczema so we went to buy this product and the Aveeno Oatmeal Bath packets as well. In a matter of a month, it looks like nothing was ever wrong with him and I'm beyond thankful for Avenno's baby products!!! Never been a regular Aveeno customer but this makes me want to try everything they have! I would recommend these products to any parent who has a child with a similar problem or just sensitive skin!! They price range was also good comparing to what it helped my nephew with!!! I will continue to buy these products for him as well as maybe try me out a few things where I also suffer from sensitive skin! AVEENO® BABY ECZEMA THERAPY MOISTURIZING CREAM AVEENO® Baby Eczema Therapy Soothing Bath Treatment
Hailey S.
North Fork, CA
I love this sunscreen so much! It is a very thick, creamy product, and soaks in to the skin very well when the skin is dry. It doesn't apply very well to skin that is already wet though, so you must dry your kid to reapply it. It lasts for hours once applied on my daughter, who is 2 and a half. She can't swim yet, but she's very active splashing around in very cold mountain water and hot sun, and not once has she been sunburnt. I will continue to buy this brand in the future.
Ashley-Lauren D.
Yucca Valley, CA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Aveeno® Baby Continuous Protection® Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 55 uploaded by Ashley-Lauren D.
Aveeno is one of the few bands that I totally trust not to let me down. The sunscreen was amazing. I have kiddos with psoriasis and still use this. It protects the skin, doesn’t cause rash or irritation, feels soothing. Highly recommended. Helped on these cuties! ❤️💙Aveeno
Ask a question to the Influenster community...