BY AVEENO

New Colloidal Oatmeal & Soothing Oat Essence Formulated to gently cleanse without damaging the skin s barrier Clinically shown gentle to sensitive skin Fragrance-Free Now Aveeno® has harnessed the naturally soothing power of oatmeal in this ultra-gentle wash to help you care for baby s skin.  Developed with leading dermatologists, this breakthrough formula combines soothing oat essence and natural colloidal oatmeal with rich emollients to soften and soothe irritated, extra dry skin.  The creamy wash is formulated to gently cleanse without damaging the skin s barrier, and is clinically shown mild to delicate baby skin.  It s even been awarded the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance. Fragrance free Dye Free Alcohol Free For sensitive or extra dry skin, also try Aveeno® Baby Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream. The Aveeno® Brand has see more...

• My son is allergic to scented baby wash. Is this a good product to ...2 Answers
  • My son has suffered with eczema since he was about 9 months old and...1 Answers
  • Is this product fragrance free? 3 Answers
Aveeno Baby Cleansing Therapy Moisturizing Wash
  • "My children are not infants, but I still use this on my daughter." in 1 review
  • "I love this line of products, it is a life saver if your child has eczema." in 1 review
Azaline G.
Azaline G.
Tuscaloosa, AL
As a 20-year-old adult, I recently caved into the itches and scratches of eczema and ventured past my own section in the beauty supply store and picked up several "baby skin" products. Nothing was working for me and I didn't have time for a recommended two oatmeal baths today. Aveeno Baby Cleansing Therapy Wash is the first product I have found that works for my face. While I can use stronger products on my elbows and knees and hands, I am relieved to finally have a product meant for delicate and sensitive skin that treats my eczema. This product makes no impact on my other problem areas, but keeps flare ups on my face to an absolute minimum.
Jasmine N.
Jasmine N.
This stuff is great ! I've been using it since I was in high school to wash my face which experiences bad eczema if I don't take care of it properly. Before this I would use regular soaps to wash my face ex. Dove or bar soap and I would break out really bad and have dry patches on my face. This wash is non scented, thick and very moisturizing, when you wash your face you don't feel like it's about to crack. I can't live with this stuff & I wouldn't never use anything else.
Brandy L.
Brandy L.
Windsor, CO
This baby wash is a staple in our household! Our little girl sometimes gets breaks out of eczema sometimes & this body wash is key for us. It is gentle on her skin & helps to clear up her eczema within a day or two of use. I would suggest it to ANY parents out there with babies!!
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
Sanford, ME
I started using this while trying to control a terrible breakout of eczema on my ankle. I seems like it was gentle enough to not make it worse, but I didn't notice any specific improvement. And during the hot, sweaty summer, it didn't get my skin quite clean-feeling enough.
Aleksandra D.
Aleksandra D.
Clovis, CA
Mega Parent Expert
Perfect for yours baby's delicate and sensitive skin . soothes baby's irritated skin . Love it ! would recommend it in the heart beat for all those with really problematic dry skin . YOu can get it almost everywhere and last long don't need to use a lot to make it work !
Arielle m.
Arielle m.
Mckeesport, PA
My little baby girl got very sensitive skin. This is the only bath soap that soothes her, it smells good and does not have anyajor harsh cemmicals in it like other brands do. It also makes her skin nice and soft . perfect for any baby or child with sensitive skin.
Shana V.
Shana V.
Gallipolis, OH
I have used this product since my 7 yr olds were babies. I love it. We have a lot of eczema and sensitive skin in our family and it prevented a lot of problems. Even though they are not babies I still use it because it keeps their skin nice.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
We used this for our son with highly sensitive skin. It was the only non-greasy formula that was gentle on his skin and worked to soften the skin.
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Lexington, KY
This stuff made my daughters skin soooo much worse! Come to find out there are a few products in it that a lot of babies are allergic to :(
Kimberlyn M.
Kimberlyn M.
Auburn , WA
My baby has sensitive skin and this is one of the shampoos that works great . The only thing I don't like is that it has a weird smell .
Joanne H.
Joanne H.
Is this product fragrance free?
Miranda D.
Miranda D.
Zachary , La
My son is allergic to scented baby wash. Is this a good product to use on his sensitive skin?
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Covington, KY
My son has suffered with eczema since he was about 9 months old and this wash consistently helps his flair ups. It goes on smooth and you can feel that it helps to keep his skin moisturized.