BY AVEENO #18 in Baby Wash & Bubble Baths

Softens and soothes irritated, extra-dry skin.

The AVEENO® brand has harnessed the naturally soothing power of oatmeal in this ultra-gentle wash to help you care for your baby’s skin. This breakthrough formula combines soothing oat essence and ACTIVE NATURALS® Colloidal Oatmeal with rich emollients to soften and soothe irritated, extra-dry skin, and gently cleanses without damaging the skin’s barrier. It’s even been awarded the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance. It’s fragrance free, dye free and alcohol free.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS®  COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• My son is allergic to scented baby wash. Is this a good p...2 Answers
  • My son has suffered with eczema since he was about 9 mont...1 Answers
  • Is this product fragrance free? 3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "My children are not infants, but I still use this on my daughter." in 1 review
  • "I love this line of products, it is a life saver if your child has eczema." in 1 review
Veronica S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I really like this Aveeno Baby cleansing therapy wash. It has a great lather and I love that it's fragrance-free. I use this for my son when his excema starts to flare up. It's a great product and I highly recommend it
Lauren G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Not only for babies! This is what I used to clean my healing tattoo and it did great! No irritation, the ink healed up fantastic, my only complaint being that it doesn't lather very well. Overall quite satisfied and will use again on my next tat!
Neely D.
jacksonville
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Absolutely fantastic! This adds so much moisture to my eczema prone son and really helps to keep his eczema down. It goes on so smoothly as well. Only bad thing is I tend to run out pretty quickly and I wish it went a bit further for the price
Kayla S.
Eagle, NE
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This Aveeno baby moisturizing wash is so gentle on my daughter's skin! I use it every time I give her a bath and follow it with Aveeno baby lotion after. It doesn't irritate her skin and keeps it moistirized!
Mercedess T.
Olean, NY
This is the only thing that keeps my babies skin clear! I lovee Aveeno! This leaves my daughter's skin feeling super soft at the end of the day and it keeps her from breaking out!
Kassandra B.
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This baby wash gave my baby contact rash and I have not used it since. If your baby has very sensitive skin, don't be fooled... try an ALL natural baby wash instead.
Perez M.
San Antonio, TX
Me and my sister were a little concerned about my nephew face it was getting so red and dry that we hoped that this wash was going to help... His first bath he was still red so we were still worried, I want to say after his 3rd bath it was not as red or dry it was helping..... yyeessss.... At least he was not as itchy and The wash helped him be more relaxed when going to sleep...
Amanda A.
Palm Desert, CA
Aveeno Baby Cleansing Therapy Moisturizing Wash is the only wash and lotion that I trust to use on my kids, and with 3 kids I love that you can purchase it in bulk at warehouse stores! It smells great, is gentle on their skin and helps keep them moisturized!
Samantha N.
Leavenworth, KS
I use this brand instead of the Johnson and Johnson, it smells way better and moisturizes better than the j&j baby wash. my kiddo is getting a little old for baby wash, but I think I'll keep it on hand for when I'm baby sitting (or to shave my legs!)
Brianna H.
Mesa, AZ
Little girl of mine has such sensitive skin. I tried a few others but they just didn't have that 'baby' smell I was missing out on by not being able to use other products. Love how soft it makes her skin. No rashes, no irritation.
Joanne H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Is this product fragrance free?
Miranda F.
Zachary , LA
My son is allergic to scented baby wash. Is this a good product to use on his sensitive skin?
Elizabeth C.
Covington, KY
My son has suffered with eczema since he was about 9 months old and this wash consistently helps his flair ups. It goes on smooth and you can feel that it helps to keep his skin moisturized.