BY AVEENO #4 in Baby Wash & Bubble Baths

Softens and soothes irritated, extra-dry skin.

The AVEENO® brand has harnessed the naturally soothing power of oatmeal in this ultra-gentle wash to help you care for your baby’s skin. This breakthrough formula combines soothing oat essence and ACTIVE NATURALS® Colloidal Oatmeal with rich emollients to soften and soothe irritated, extra-dry skin, and gently cleanses without damaging the skin’s barrier. It’s even been awarded the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance. It’s fragrance free, dye free and alcohol free.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS®  COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• My son is allergic to scented baby wash. Is this a good p...2 Answers
  • My son has suffered with eczema since he was about 9 mont...1 Answers
  • Is this product fragrance free? 3 Answers
Aveeno® Baby Cleansing Therapy Moisturizing Wash
  • "My children are not infants, but I still use this on my daughter." in 1 review
  • "I love this line of products, it is a life saver if your child has eczema." in 1 review
Jessica W.
Deridder, LA
This is by far one of my favorite scents and favorite companies when it comes to baby care!!! We used this religiously with our almost 2 year old since she was born. She has very sensitive skin and we have never had any issues with this product. It really does smell so good and the rest of their baby washes follow suit. The lavender averting for baby is our go to now at bath time followed by the lavender lotion for babies! It’s only a little bit more expensive than the other baby brands but I promise you it’s soooo worth it!!!
Ashley T.
Leesburg, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Zero complaints! I ❤️ this product! I registered for Aveeno baby products for my shower, and I’m so glad I did! First, I got enough baby wash/shampoo, and lotion to last his entire first year! But this wash is so great! It smells so soft, and fresh. Kind of like a sweet baby powder. People always comment on how nice he smells. It has never irritated my Dona’s skin, eyes, etc. He’s had no skin issues. I follow up with the coordinating lotion. Wonderful stuff!Aveeno® Baby Wash & Shampoo
Tiffany F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amazing product. My little guy always had these little bumps all over is body between the ages of 1 and 2. He was never diagnosed but it was either keratosis Pilaris or a sensitivity to dairy. I used this wash and it helped reduce those bumps! It never made them fully disappear but definitely reduced the amount of little bumps he had. He grew out of the bumps but now I use it for his little brother when he gets a diaper rash and it helps to relieve that and clear it up much quicker.
courtney L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This one literally one of the only things we could use for my daughter up until she was around 2 years old. Her skin was so sensitive that everything gave her a horrible rash. The poor kid could hardly use anything. This was super gentle and soft on her skin. It healed her up really fast too! It was one of the only ones that didn't make her scream and cry. She was able to enjoy bath time again! It left her skin baby soft, like it should be. Definitely will be what we use for baby #2 this fall!
Lydia B.
Omaha, NE
This is one of the best baby soaps on the market. It is great for sensitive skin, and we have found that it works really well for our kiddos who have eczema prone skin. It is gentle, but still cleans very well, without drying out their skin. Leaving their skin baby soft as it should be. It is well worth the price!
Mary S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I’ve been using this wash for our daughter since she was born. She’s 3 months old now and I love this! We love in Colorado so it’s very dry here, but this has never dried out her skin. We also make sure to put lotion on after every bath. The scent is so clean and fresh, and now that her new baby smell is gone, I still can’t stop smelling her head because it smells so good from this wash! I highly recommend it and will keep using it over and over.
Alicia D.
Hampton, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This product is nice and creamy. It reminds me of phisoderm without the scent. It does leave baby slippery smooth so use caution. Non irritating and great for skin with some rash or slight irritation already occurring. I have used this in conjunction with a Vee no oat bath. Another note, when my daughter had surgery at the hospital she caught impitgo on her mouth ( both surgeries, and tracked to a bad med disinfecting company) and anyhow, I we had to debris her mouth several times a day and wrap her head like a mummy. I put this product in some warm water before using a soft brush to perform the unpleasant task. I then patted dry and applied the cream before wrapping. The pediatrician was astonished by how quickly she healed without the and spreading. I can not swear this was the reason, but I but it certainly is did not hurt according to doc. Keep this on hand!
Jennifer F.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My grand child loves this wash. It helps wind him down before bed, and relaxes him with the therapeutic lavender. It is. It overwhelming scented, and it is very mild and doesn’t hurt babies eyes. My grand baby has very sensitive pale skin as he is a red head with pale skin. And this works fantastic for him. I like the ingredients Aveeno uses. I do recommend this to other parents or grandparents.
Andrea M.
Chicago , IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
With my baby having eczema I'm happy using this Aveeno cleansing product it's doesn't really do anything bad at all my concern was jus to have him at ease with any rash or discomfort as any itching or what so ever I'm just glad that there are safe products like these brand I can count on of they don't do any good I know for sure that with his condition it won't do any worse .
Sharmese B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It don’t get five stars because aveeno is the most expensive if not one of the most expensive baby body washes. A small bottle of this at family dollar was like 6 dollars and my body wash was only 3 and mines was bigger so you do the math. Aveeno in my opinion is the safest body wash to use because it doesn’t have as many chemicals in it or scents that will make a baby’s skin break out like Johnson and Johnson. If your baby has super sensitive skin then I’d recommend this even before dove but if you don’t want to spend a arm in a leg then I recommend trying dove then this next price wise. But If I had to put them in order for best body wash and I been through a few this would be number 1. It’s just so expensive man 😩.
Joanne H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Is this product fragrance free?
Miranda F.
Zachary , LA
My son is allergic to scented baby wash. Is this a good product to use on his sensitive skin?
Elizabeth C.
Covington, KY
My son has suffered with eczema since he was about 9 months old and this wash consistently helps his flair ups. It goes on smooth and you can feel that it helps to keep his skin moisturized.

back