AVEENO® Baby® Cleansing Therapy Moisturizing Wash

Softens and soothes irritated, extra-dry skin.

The AVEENO® brand has harnessed the naturally soothing power of oatmeal in this ultra-gentle wash to help you care for your baby’s skin. This breakthrough formula combines soothing oat essence and Colloidal Oatmeal with rich emollients to soften and soothe irritated, extra-dry skin, and gently cleanses without damaging the skin’s barrier. It’s even been awarded the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance. It’s fragrance free, dye free and alcohol free.

Active Ingredients:

Dimethicone 1.2% (skin protectant).

Inactive Ingredients:

Water, glycerin, distearyldimonium chloride, petrolatum, isopropyl palmitate, cetyl alcohol, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, benzyl alcohol, allantoin, sodium chloride

Hii does this leave a smell on the baby?
is this a good item i’m currently looking for the best ones?
Start your review of AVEENO® Baby® Cleansing Therapy Moisturizing Wash!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“My children are not infants, but I still use this on my daughter.” in reviews
“I love this line of products, it is a life saver if your child has eczema.” in reviews
#102, span nest apartment, muniswappa road, munireddypalya, j.c.nagar-560006
I have been using this product since my first child is born. It has been a boon to my babies. I prefer to use it for second baby also. It is mild on babies skin and doesn't harm their skin. It moisturises and nourishes the baby skin amazingly. It worth every penny.
hyderabad
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Best baby wash!!! Washes off easily and leaves the skin very soft and subtle. Would recommend to all but a bit pricey but worth it. Does the job well, leaves the baby clean, doesn’t look greasy. They use mostly natural products which makes it awesome
147004
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the product which i discovered online while i was already using Johnson's one!! I buyed it online as it is not available in market here in india. Its price range being high than Johnson's , i was not sure how it will work but when i used on baby first time , i felt lot of difference from Johnson's. It is one of best Product for babies and i am sure everyone will love it. It doesn't irritates baby specially in eyes. I surely recommend it to others 👍
Fremont, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My baby has very dry skin so i thought i would try this but dint like it too much. It is average. Price is okay but doesnt give enough moisture to the skin. Dint like the fragrance.not buying again
ludhiana
My cousins sonsare in love with this baby wash/ shampoo as tge 2 years old baby enjoy so much his baths, his skin feels so soft, smells so good tears free. I really recommend this baby products.
Mumbai
This and the Chicco baby wash are the only two products I used for my kids till the time they were 4 years old. It is very gentle and I love the mild fragrance.
I just love this ... I know this is for baby's but i like using this because it make my skin soft n fluffy ...😍😍
The number 1 brand for baby. This is the brand i 100% trusted. It does not have weird or chemical smell.
West blocton, AL
Purchased at: Target
This is the ONLY product in a year and a half that I’ve found that works wonderfully to heal my sons eczema! He has a terribly flaky, itchy scalp that he scratches at until it bleeds! I have spend A TON of money ordering and purchasing high end, low end, and in between products to help my baby boy. I got this just as a shot in the dark, and I am so relieved how well it works that I may have shed a tear or twenty. No more scratching until his scalp bleeds, no more flaky scalp! So thankful for this product!!!!
SPRINGFIELD, MO
I was hesitant to use this because I wanted something that smelled nice. I wanted my baby to have that 'baby smell'. However, after a few rounds of diaper rash and eczema, I knew we needed to try something more mild. I had a small bottle of this from my baby shower, so I gave it a shot...and it was an immediate change in my baby's skin. We woke up the next day and his face was smoother and less red, and has not dried and peeled like with other body washes. I reccomend this for any delicate skin!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
8 McCullough Dr., U211348, New Castle, DE