BY AVEENO #26 in Baby Wash & Bubble Baths

The Aveeno® Brand Has Harnessed The Naturally Soothing Power Of Oatmeal In This Ultra-gentle Wash To Help You Care For Your Baby’s Skin. This Breakthrough Formula Combines Soothing Oat Essence And Active Naturals® Colloidal Oatmeal With Rich Emollients To Soften And Soothe Irritated, Extra-dry Skin, And Gently Cleanses Without Damaging The Skin’s Barrier. It’s Even Been Awarded The National Eczema Association Seal Of Acceptance. It’s Fragrance Free, Dye Free And Alcohol Free.

• My son is allergic to scented baby wash. Is this a good product t...2 Answers
  • My son has suffered with eczema since he was about 9 months old a...1 Answers
  • Is this product fragrance free? 3 Answers
Aveeno® Baby Cleansing Therapy Moisturizing Wash
  • "I love this line of products, it is a life saver if your child has eczema." in 1 review
  • "My children are not infants, but I still use this on my daughter." in 1 review
Michaela S.
Eagle, NE
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This Aveeno baby moisturizing wash is so gentle on my daughter's skin! I use it every time I give her a bath and follow it with Aveeno baby lotion after. It doesn't irritate her skin and keeps it moistirized!
Veronica S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I really like this Aveeno Baby cleansing therapy wash. It has a great lather and I love that it's fragrance-free. I use this for my son when his excema starts to flare up. It's a great product and I highly recommend it
Lauren G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Not only for babies! This is what I used to clean my healing tattoo and it did great! No irritation, the ink healed up fantastic, my only complaint being that it doesn't lather very well. Overall quite satisfied and will use again on my next tat!
Kassandra B.
Philadelphia , PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This baby wash gave my baby contact rash and I have not used it since. If your baby has very sensitive skin, don't be fooled... try an ALL natural baby wash instead.
Heidy F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Great body wash for my daughter. Is super moisturizing on her skin it exceeded my expectations. My daughter feels comfortable using this product it is somewhat affordable. I’d recommend this to any parent.
Satava O.
Prescott, AZ
My 1.5 year old recently was diagnosed with eczema and so we switched all of his products to more natural and sensitive skin friendly. I am very pleased with how well this product works and how nice his skin is now. My only complaint is that its kind of thick and takes a little extra rubbing to get off his skin.
Katherin L.
Thornton, CO
Love this for my little one , my sons face really gets dry and this helps it keep its moisture , I love how soft his skin feels right after it. And the fact that isn't it scented so I don't above to worry about his sensitivity when it comes with smell
Ronda N.
I absolutely love this product! My daughter has eczema and this cleanser has been a lifesaver! She would always scratch so much after baths before we were able to get lotion on her now she doesn't scratch as much, this has helped her skin a lot!
Megan J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Amazing brand with an amazing baby product. This is highly moisturizing and so gentle on the skin. I use this on my daughter as well as my own self. It doesn't really get better than this. It doesn't have the best smell but it works really great.
Jenna T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is supposed to be a moisturizing baby wash but the second ingredient is sodium laureth sulfate. When I purchased this I did not know about sulfates but after doing research about treating my children’s eczema I learned that sulfates are terrible for dry skin because they dry you out even more. I will find a baby wash that is sulfate free.
Joanne H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Is this product fragrance free?
Miranda F.
Zachary, LA
My son is allergic to scented baby wash. Is this a good product to use on his sensitive skin?
Elizabeth C.
Covington, KY
My son has suffered with eczema since he was about 9 months old and this wash consistently helps his flair ups. It goes on smooth and you can feel that it helps to keep his skin moisturized.