BY AVEENO #17 in Baby Lotion

Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Lotion Baby Lotion: Aveeno lotion helps prevent and temporarily protects chafed, chapped, or cracked skin With natural colloidal oatmeal Helps heal and protect delicate skin Moisturizes for 24 hours Helps calm babies before bedtime Pediatrician recommended see more...

• I love aveeno , I would like to know why the smell disapp...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Julia A.
Hemet, CA
I use this lotion on my baby every night! It keeps her sensitive skin from breaking out and feeling soft! It also helps her calm down at night before she goes to bed!
Lexie F.
Princeton, NC
It's hard to find moisturizers that are great for you AND baby, but this stuff is amazing and it makes your skin feel so smooth and hydrated! Doesn't dry out like other lotions! It's affordable and smells amazing! I don't think there needs to be any improving because it does everything I want it to do! Such an amazing product!
Angel L.
Dawsonville, GA
i use this when my eczema starts acting up. it helps soothe it so i can actually go to sleep and not stay up all not itching and scratching. would recommend 10/10
Blanca L.
Lancaster, PA
I actually fell in live with aveeno by teying my babies lotion. Its so moisturizing and definitely relaxes you and helps you gonto sleep. My baby loves it and so do I. I will be repurchasing this item and try other aveeno products as well. In the near future. Their morning and Night creams are wonderful as well on the skin. You cant go wrong with aveeno.
Ashley J.
I absolutely loved using this baby lotion on my children when they were babies. It is so much different than other popular baby lotions in the fact that it does a fantastic job at moisurizing the skin and it smells so great. while I apply it to my children, it left me feeling calm as well as my children. I have nothing negative to share on this.
Sarah W.
Maricopa, AZ
My daughter inherited my sensitive skin. This is the first product we have tried that actually helps her dry skin without leaving a horrid rash. Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Lotion
ANDREA K.
INKSTER
Works wonders. I use this product on my daughter and myself and even as an adult it works pretty well on me. It smells good and it leaves my daughter's skin so soft.
Brooke M.
Cleveland, GA
I've used this in both of my girls. I've tried other lotions but this is the ONLY one I have found that never dries their skin out. It leaves their skin so soft. And it smells amazing. I use it every night on my baby and she always sleeps so good after me putting this on her. I always recommend this to my friends and family.
Erika S.
Clio, MI
I hate searching for a great moisturizer for my baby her shin is very prone to rashes. tlThis is absolutely wonderful I love it so much it did not break her out and her skin is so soft and it helped calm her down.
Lizzy L.
This calming/comfort body lotion is what I tend to use on my skin after I get out of the shower. Not only does it smell amazing, but it leaves the skin feeling super soft. My favorite thing about it is that since it is made for babies, it is super gentle on the skin!
Yury P.
Haltom City, TX
I love aveeno , I would like to know why the smell disappears so fast?