BY AVEENO #17 in Baby Lotion

Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Lotion Baby Lotion: Aveeno lotion helps prevent and temporarily protects chafed, chapped, or cracked skin With natural colloidal oatmeal Helps heal and protect delicate skin Moisturizes for 24 hours Helps calm babies before bedtime Pediatrician recommended see more...

• I love aveeno , I would like to know why the smell disapp...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Arianna L R.
Kingsville, TX
I actually use this one for my son, but I sometimes use it on me and it makes my skin so soft and smooth. My son loves it and he really doesn't like to wear cream.
Erica S.
Sweetwater, TN
I love Aveeno products because they are gentle on my sensitive skin and this lotion is no different. I use it on myself and the little one. The smell is amazing and it rubs in great. Definitely worth the price.
Melissa E.
Tifton, GA
I used this for both of my babies and even though I dislike the smell of lavender. this one was not overpowering but very subtle. I would recommend this product.
Kellsea S.
Yucaipa, CA
I love the smell and it makes my skin feel soft and hydrated. Another plus is, it was sensitive enough to use on my babies who broke out in rash with other brands.
Sara K.
Broken Arrow, OK
This lotion smells absolutely amazing & does seem to help calm my little one at night time. It is not my favorite baby lotion, but I received it as a gift & will continue to use it!
Rossana H.
Anderson, SC
This baby lotion is amazing. Great for after bath time or anytime before nap. It's been very gentle on my babies skin, I bought it at publix and it is very affordable. Would recommend.
Altagracia F.
Orosi, CA
I have used this baby wash for my little one since day one and I absolutely love it! It smells great and does it's job! Definitely a good value for the quality, i definitely recommend it with the lotion as well.
Emmaleigh M.
Bethany, OK
It may be a baby lotion but it's perfect for any sensitive skin. I use it on my surgical scars and it keeps them from keratinizing too heavily so they remain flexible
Sarah H.
Knoxville, TN
I absolutely love this lotion! It's so smooth and calming it has such a light feeling and lasts all day! Price is right on point. Use before bed and you'll sleep like a baby!
Sangita S.
Brooklyn, MD
Our go too lotion for our son when he was younger. It really helped calm him down and put him to sleep especially since he was a colicky baby. Plus it smells amazing..
Yury P.
Haltom City, TX
I love aveeno , I would like to know why the smell disappears so fast?