BY AVEENO #18 in Baby Lotion

Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Lotion Baby Lotion: Aveeno lotion helps prevent and temporarily protects chafed, chapped, or cracked skin With natural colloidal oatmeal Helps heal and protect delicate skin Moisturizes for 24 hours Helps calm babies before bedtime Pediatrician recommended see more...

• I love aveeno , I would like to know why the smell disapp...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amanda R.
Rialto , CA
I actually use this for my pig! And she loves it! It keeps her relaxed. And her skin is nice and soft! I got it at Walmart for a good price. And it's the only one I use for her! Plus my sister uses it too!
Holly (.
Jasper, AL
Love it! Works well and keeps baby's skin soft plus i swear its actually does calm ur baby. I use the body wash and lotion together. After a bath my little one is OUT!
Amanda O.
Loudon, TN
This Ian Rj's only lotion we can use on my 2 year old that does not break his skin out and exacerbate his eczema. It works so well and isn't oily or greasy. I use it on myself sometimes too.
Jennifer F.
My boys had really sensitive skin and eczema really bad when they were younger . I saw this at Walmart and loved the smell and the way it made my babies stop itching.
Sangita R.
Orlando, FL
My son has sensitive skin. He breaks out when I give him anything but Aveeno baby. The calming also helps to relax him enough to put him to sleep even when he is fussy.
I have two babies and I have always liked this brand to use in them, the skin of the babies is very delicate and it is not good to use many products in it, it has a mild, soothing aroma, its skin is soft and has never given a Allergic reaction, I really like
Kayla R.
Love this product for my baby sister! We always put it on her after her bath and her skin is always left soft and smelling good! 10/10 recommend, would buy it again!
Sara J.
Round rock , TX
At some point I use to have allergies to lotions and this was the only lotion I used. It doesn’t give you any allergic reactions and it keeps your skin moisturized.
Arlandrea E.
I Love love love this product and the company Aveeno!! After my sons' first wash up at the hospital I had the nurse put this calming lotion on him and after he ate, he was fast asleep.
Trisha M.
Pensacola , FL
Love this! There wasn't much that kept my daughter calm when she was younger but this definitely did the trick! Stocked up on it! And even though she's two we still use it on occasion!
Yury P.
Haltom City, TX
I love aveeno , I would like to know why the smell disappears so fast?